mysmedic67's photo
Sat 07/10/10 09:36 PM
hi there, welcome aboard

mysmedic67's photo
Sat 07/10/10 09:34 PM
Hi, welcome aboard!

mysmedic67's photo
Sat 07/10/10 09:31 PM
From my view, it is not just the fear of reconcilliation, it is also the fact that you are tied to another woman, there are many things that woman look at, like how long have you been seperated? months years, if it has been too long I would worry about your commitment to a new relationship, why havent you gotten the divorce? what kind of connection do you still have with your wife?
Any way there are a lot of things to think about, I hope this helps!

mysmedic67's photo
Sat 07/10/10 09:17 PM
Elkhart Here!!

mysmedic67's photo
Fri 08/28/09 02:20 PM
hi all, I got a great little package from pik1966 today!!, it actually made me giggle. but I tried to look her up to email her a thank you and it says her account has been deactivated does any one know her??
Stacey

mysmedic67's photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:15 AM
wow

mysmedic67's photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:12 AM
hey all,
I am taking a bit of a walk about starting Monday, I plan to camp for 2 days then just drive, I have 5 free days so does anyone have any ideas for a little trip starting from northern Indiana? It will be just me and my dog Loki...

mysmedic67's photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:03 AM
sending all the positive energy I can muster!!flowerforyou

mysmedic67's photo
Wed 07/01/09 03:27 PM
Just say NO!!

mysmedic67's photo
Wed 07/01/09 03:24 PM
I am a single mom and have never I repeat never had even an offfer of help from my sons father. I think it is awesome you want to help, but dont get taken to the cleaner, you can provide for your daughter without handing over riduculas costing gadgets, or money. any cell phone will call 911 for free. Dont need an Iphone.. buy for your daughter specifically, if she needs shoes take her and go shopping, if she needs diapers buy the diapers, school fees go directly to the school and pay them, do not give mom cash.( unless of course it is court ordered)
if she is that bad off she will take what is offered and be grateful, if not she is greedy and will teach your daughter to be greedy. dont let that happen. you are going to be a good influence on your girl,,, so keep it up
Your girl is first priority! dont let mom run you in circles....
Good Luck

mysmedic67's photo
Wed 06/10/09 05:56 PM
hey, I want to be a secret pal!! how do I get on the list?flowerforyou

mysmedic67's photo
Wed 06/10/09 05:30 PM
hey, thanks everyone, for all the thoughts and advise,, I really really, appreciate the input, lots of good ideas!flowerforyou

mysmedic67's photo
Mon 06/08/09 06:05 PM
I have a 19 year old son who I have raised alone, He is a good kid for the most part and did the whole lose my 19 yo mind thing,,, never really been in serious trouble, he went to JobCorps for 10 months to learn a skilled trade and he did really well at it, but one he got home it seemed as though he thought the jobs were just going to fall into his lap. after a while, he just became comp;acent and was content to sit around and do nothing.. I moved from my apartment to get a 2 bedroom when he said he wanted to come home.
So he was supposed to pay rent, and I helped him fix his car several times, I asked him not to smoke in the house and did all the time, thought by turning the fan on I wouldnt smell it. any way, he finally paid me a little toward his rent then I found out he took my atm card from my wallet the same night and took money from my bank account. Keep in mind I am finishing college and living paycheck to paycheck myself. It was just the last straw, I threw him out, told him that I loved him but no way was I going to let him steal from me, he went to a friends house and became the live in babysitter, well now the kids are in daycare, so he is not even makeing babysitting money and is eating them out of house and home, he called me last night and wants to move home, he says he will abide by all the rules and he is ready to get his head out of his butt and be responsible and respectable. I dont want to see my son on the street, but I am just so frustrated with his lack of ambition, motivation,,,
that is my dilema, should I let him move back? he has to move out of where he is by the end of the week.
should I let him but set a time limit? what do I do?? any thoughts would be helpfull.

mysmedic67's photo
Mon 06/08/09 05:37 PM
flowerforyou
I am pleased to meet you, I am in Indiana and I like making new friends, I know what ya mean about the dirty talk,,, not my thing either, I have run into a few people that think they need to show their various appendages after only 2 min of conversation, I am looking for some real friends to... so welcome aboard!!

mysmedic67's photo
Mon 06/08/09 05:26 PM
when work gets to me, I remember that I am going to school for a reason and I wont be there for ever!! Woo HOO!!

mysmedic67's photo
Mon 06/08/09 05:24 PM
I have a Bull Mastiff, her name is Loki, and I dont know what I would do with out her, she never rejects me and listens even when I rant and rave!!flowerforyou

mysmedic67's photo
Thu 06/04/09 04:35 PM
Osceola, IN here... Northern IN right on the state line
of michiganwaving

mysmedic67's photo
Thu 06/04/09 04:19 PM
my secret?,,,, I feel disposable.

mysmedic67's photo
Mon 06/01/09 06:40 PM
why? I dont feel used I knew what I was doing, but I am disappointed.

mysmedic67's photo
Mon 06/01/09 06:38 PM
ok, How about sex in that box???

Previous 1