Community > Posts By > Smokee

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:53 PM

Hey there ttf.....I thought of you today...realized I hadn't seen you all week...flowerforyou
Yeah, I haven't seen ya in a while!!! How have you been????flowerforyou

Been working hard all week..takin' it easy tonite and watching the race...goin' for wings at B'dubs in a few...

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:46 PM
Hey there ttf.....I thought of you today...realized I hadn't seen you all week...flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:45 PM
wasn't sure what I was gonna see...but it was all good..flowerforyou :heart:

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:23 PM
Bring'm on.....
:heart:

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:55 PM
foot and back...full body can get you into trouble...bigsmile

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:39 PM
i figure if he makes me nervous he can be the passenger and hang onto me...I don't make me nervous!

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/10/08 01:41 PM
My son bought me a diamond bracelet...bless his heart!!

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/10/08 01:40 PM
Hi Lily..You have started this program in the nik of time!!!!

I am Smokee and sooooo addicted!!!

Hi everyone!

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/10/08 12:30 PM
Yahtzee and scrabble....but give me a deck of cards and it's poker all nite....just bring your $$$$$. drinker

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:22 AM

farting lots is a turnoff

Oh my Gosh! I forgot about that. I went on a first date with a guy and he farted all night and laughed about it! I could not believe a grown man would be so rude..!grumble

a grown man...or any man for that matter..it is gross...i don't think i even did that as a kid.

Yep it was pretty bad and the kicker was...when he brought me home he thought we had had such a good time that he could stay!
laugh laugh laugh Even after I told him how rude I thought that behavior was!

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:19 AM

Goodmorning yall how are u this morning?

Good morning! drinker

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:16 AM

Good Morning.drinker

Morning Born.....here's to a wonderful day! drinker

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:15 AM
Morning FV! Thanks! Gotta work for half a day then I am doing nothing unless it is fun and exciting until I have to be back at work on Monday morning. I hope your weekend is great!
flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:12 AM

farting lots is a turnoff

Oh my Gosh! I forgot about that. I went on a first date with a guy and he farted all night and laughed about it! I could not believe a grown man would be so rude..!grumble

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:09 AM
Western Omelette please....Salsa on the side, fried potatoes, whole wheat toast and large glass of cold milk. Thanks!flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:07 AM

Good Morning 62 and Good Morning All! It's a beautiful Saturday morning here in Zanesville, Oh. Partly Cloudy today and a high of 66. Gas here last night is both $3.69 and $3.79.. Just depends on if you are on the north or south side of town...flowerforyou flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Wed 05/07/08 09:00 PM

out a wrong phone number on purpose?

Hi Everyone! I have given out my number with a number missing...noway

Smokee's photo
Wed 05/07/08 05:23 AM

Yeah, right, sure........ Need coffee, must have coffee!!!! drinker drinker drinker GOOD MORNING!!! flowerforyou

Morning SKPCG...It's gonna be a good day.....I can smell your coffee brewing from here..your eyes will be open soon...flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker

Smokee's photo
Wed 05/07/08 05:21 AM

Is is considered stealing if you just forget to take it back and find it a year later? blushing

I was going to ask the same thing embarassed embarassed

Do you think we should take it back now? It's been a while...

Smokee's photo
Wed 05/07/08 05:20 AM

good morning yawn

Morn'n lilbity....be sure to smile lots today...Makes people wonder what you been up to!! drinker

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25