Community > Posts By > Smokee

Smokee's photo
Wed 06/04/08 03:01 PM
Danny...I have a joke for you.,..want to hear it?

Smokee's photo
Wed 06/04/08 03:00 PM

Calli mixes the Margarita in the blender, pours it up. Passes the drink over to Danny with the cuervo. Enjoy sweetie" she pulls back her arm and snags her blouse.."Damn, and I just bought this for the grand opening." she frowns looking at the tattered area.

Oh honey...I got a needle and thread in my purse..just slip that blouse off and I will mend it for you real quick (pulling out her sewing kit)

Smokee's photo
Wed 06/04/08 02:57 PM

hey johnny can you get ida a magarita, and do you have cuervo for the tequila

Thanks ll Cool A! I am gonna need it after this dance! (and clumsily steps on Dannys foot)...

Smokee's photo
Wed 06/04/08 02:56 PM

(Danny drops some quarters into the juke box and plays YMCA) red hair shaking to beat "come Ida baby, lets shake this place, dance floor is over here...."

On my way Danny (and of course I fall off the bar stool) blushing slightly I sashay over to Danny...

Smokee's photo
Wed 06/04/08 02:50 PM

so how's your do going today ida, and i can i buy you a drink

Sure you can honey...anytime...

so what you drink of choice

Margarita today honey....but I can't stay long....I just stopped in for a drink before my bowling lesson..

Smokee's photo
Wed 06/04/08 02:46 PM

so how's your do going today ida, and i can i buy you a drink

Sure you can honey...anytime...

Smokee's photo
Wed 06/04/08 02:44 PM

Cali, Johnny, whos got the bar, looking for a drink here

Leisure Johnny serves a round of drinks for everyone on the house!

Oh Johnny you are such a sweetie! Thanks!

Smokee's photo
Wed 06/04/08 02:44 PM

hello there my name is ll cool a ida

Nice to meet you ll cool....

Smokee's photo
Wed 06/04/08 02:43 PM

Well hello Danny.....can I buy you a drink?

(Eyes popping out past his pointed nose danny looks the sweet lady up and down then back up) And who would you be you vision of my dreamsdevil

It's Ida..sweetie...Ida Fallforu....

Smokee's photo
Wed 06/04/08 02:41 PM
Hey Mr. Bartender...could you get my friend Danny here a drink and I would like a margarita....thanks...

Smokee's photo
Wed 06/04/08 02:40 PM
I have heard your name mentioned around here....Hi..my name is Ida Fallforu....nice to meet you....

Smokee's photo
Wed 06/04/08 02:39 PM
Well hello Danny.....can I buy you a drink?

Smokee's photo
Wed 06/04/08 02:34 PM
While waiting on the bartender, (and to take the focus off my grand entrance), I ask the guy beside me if he would like to hear a joke.

"Sure" he says...

Well....

A drunk walks out of a bar with a key in his hand and he is stumbling back and forth.

A cop on the beat sees him and approaches, "Can I help you sir?"

"Yessh! Ssssomebody ssstole my carrr," the man replies.
The cop asks, "Where was your car the last time you saw it?"
"It wasss on the end of thisshh key," the man replies.
About that time the cop looks down and sees the man's weiner hanging out of his fly for all the world to see.

He asks the man, "Sir, are you aware that you are exposing yourself?"
Momentarily confused, the drunk looks down at his crotch and without missing a beat, blurts out..........

"I'll be damned ----- My girlfriend's gone, too!"

Smokee's photo
Wed 06/04/08 02:31 PM
Stumble, Screech and then fall....Damn, sneaking a peek around me while I am picking myself up off the floor....I smooth my dress and walk proudly to the bar....

"May I please have a margarita? I am so embarrassed! I always seem to make a spectacle of myself with my clumsiness".

Smokee's photo
Tue 06/03/08 08:56 PM

I realized I didn't have a picture uploaded with my short beard so there is another one up there (with the hoody) so you can see if you prefer that look instead :smile:

I still like the gotee idea....but you do look nice in the ball cap...flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Tue 06/03/08 08:46 PM
It's ok to look 17 again....I always heard 17 yr olds make the best lovers...blushing :heart:

But scruffy is always a treat! flowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Tue 06/03/08 08:42 PM
IMO...I like beard....maybe a gotee....it makes you look older..

Smokee's photo
Tue 06/03/08 08:31 PM
Or bring you a beer when you yell for it while sitting on the couch with the remote in your hand....laugh

Smokee's photo
Tue 06/03/08 05:56 PM
Hi and welcomeflowerforyou

Smokee's photo
Tue 06/03/08 06:24 AM
Good Morning! Hello everyone!

Have a great day! Gotta go to work now yawn :cry: sad

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25