Community > Posts By > WarElephant

WarElephant's photo
Fri 04/18/08 01:18 AM
I don't understand why a woman would be ashamed of her age anyways.

The riper the fruit, the sweeter the juice, right?

WarElephant's photo
Fri 04/18/08 01:04 AM
On the internet, everyone is in their 20s.

WarElephant's photo
Fri 04/18/08 12:44 AM
I donated my sperm once and she said it tasted like rusty nails.

Makes sense, considering it's what I eat for breakfast.

WarElephant's photo
Thu 04/17/08 11:48 PM

bad cop,, no doughnut

Oh it's not just doughnuts anymore, it's turnovers and pastries.

Law enforcement is movin' on up.

WarElephant's photo
Thu 04/17/08 11:39 PM
MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK. BERSERKER, BERSERKER.

Or something.

Bah, I don't know.

We're all insomniacs here anyways.

WarElephant's photo
Mon 04/14/08 01:59 PM
1. Audit the IRS, and close its doors forever

2. Start work on repealing the income tax and abolishing the Federal Reserve

3. Remove us from the UN, NATO, WTO, and all international bodies that are robbing us of our sovereignty by Executive Order

4. Get rid of our "free" trade agreements

5. Remove our forces from all foreign lands, and deploy them to protect our borders

6. Be assassinated and become a martyr

WarElephant's photo
Sun 04/13/08 10:34 PM

Actually all Bush has to do is go on the Tube and utter the words "Martial Law" and he can sit in office as long as we are under it.
No other president has created as much National emergency/Martial Law plans than Bush.
Whether we get the joy of going there or not remains to be seen, but he has given himself that authority and the Next guy...or gal who gets the seat.
How scary is that, any of the media loved choices using Bush's Frankenstien of an Executive?

The only thing worse than Bush actually using these broad reaching national emergency powers are anyone else after him using them.

My point being, it becomes a whole lot easier for a well-liked President to screw stuff up, as opposed to a really unpopular one like Bush.

WarElephant's photo
Sun 04/13/08 01:13 AM

A third term for Bush would be better than Hilliary, Obama or McCain. Personally, I'm rooting for Hilliary...I think she will herald in the apocolypse.

Me too. The quicker it gets here, the better.

WarElephant's photo
Fri 04/11/08 01:58 AM
I was going to click on Fanta's link then I saw this it's from "globalsecurity.org."

Last time I checked, American foreign policy does not apply to "global" security, whatever the hell that's supposed to mean--who comes up with these Orwellian terms anyways? Oh that's right, everyone at the CFR. yawn

Secondly, "Bush & Co." (and by that I mean his inner circle) didn't even come up with the term Axis of Evil, it was created by David Frum, and well before the so called "authorization" of force. That said, every Congressional member who voted "yes" to it should have been thrown out of office by violating their constitutional oath, as they violated the Constitution by redistributing legislative power to the executive. Though an atrocious violation, it's hardly the first time. Serbia, anyone?

Thirdly, Ron Paul NEVER reads from a script. People may say that because he asks the same questions repeatedly; questions no one will answer. Petraeus during questioning said he could not comment on Iran. If he is truly ignorant to the geopolitical and military implications of a country bordering his command radius, then he shouldn't be managing that fight, period. That would be tantamount to General MacArthur saying he can't comment on China because his command radius is only in Korea. That said, I think his response was political posturing, an obviously he knows jack about the Constitution.

Lastly, Crocker is a moron and doesn't even deserve a response for his inane comments. These people really speak for themselves.

WarElephant's photo
Fri 04/11/08 12:52 AM
Manowar

WarElephant's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:20 PM
Dr. Paul nails it on the head, as usual. He doesn't ask stupid feel good questions that liberals do pertaining to the war--he asks real, substantive questions pertaining to our messed up foreign policies.

Again, the U.S. does nothing but look like a hypocrite. The Founders would be ashamed of us.

WarElephant's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:14 PM
Edited by WarElephant on Thu 04/10/08 09:16 PM

This is the way party politics works in the U.S. As sick as it is, it's perfectly legal, and both parties do it all the time.

Be thankful you don't live in Europe, as the penalty would be even harsher--you wouldn't be allowed to run for a seat next time.

It might be legal, but that doesn't mean it's fair.

No, but it's not fair either that the Federal Government commits an act of terrorism upon every American every April 15th either. The last thing the people of our government are concerned with is being fair.

I don't get it. How is paying taxes an act of terrorism?

Do you know what the government does to you if you don't give them 30% of the money you made through your own labor, which is in fact, private property? They destroy lives and families every year because people refuse to give into that kind of tyranny.

EDIT: The reason this country exists is because of the fundamental sin of taxation. All the founders agreed upon the subject of taxation, there is no debate that the income tax is as unjust as it gets.

WarElephant's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:33 PM

Lonely nights mean listening to bad 80s pop songs on repeat and reading about other peoples problems.brokenheart

Curiously enough, neither of them work.:wink:
but sit in the dark, listen to some randy travis with a gun nearby and...........

I tried this once, and I missed.

WarElephant's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:25 PM
Lonely nights mean listening to bad 80s pop songs on repeat and reading about other peoples problems.brokenheart

Curiously enough, neither of them work.:wink:

WarElephant's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:04 PM
Here's hoping he gets a fair hearing, and is promptly hanged.

WarElephant's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:02 PM
Welcome to the human race, enjoy your stay.

WarElephant's photo
Thu 04/10/08 06:58 PM

This is the way party politics works in the U.S. As sick as it is, it's perfectly legal, and both parties do it all the time.

Be thankful you don't live in Europe, as the penalty would be even harsher--you wouldn't be allowed to run for a seat next time.

It might be legal, but that doesn't mean it's fair.

No, but it's not fair either that the Federal Government commits an act of terrorism upon every American every April 15th either. The last thing the people of our government are concerned with is being fair.

WarElephant's photo
Thu 04/10/08 06:36 PM

WarElephant's photo
Thu 04/10/08 05:07 PM

Anybody wants to sink some absinthe with me.

Yes. That's right. ABSINTHE.

And where are you going to be standing?

Hopefully some place where I can fall down and not receive a concussion in the process.drinker

WarElephant's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:57 PM
Anybody wants to sink some absinthe with me.

Yes. That's right. ABSINTHE.