Community > Posts By > WarElephant

WarElephant's photo
Mon 04/07/08 11:03 PM
I dislike John McCain as much as you wacko lefties do, but this is ridiculous. Just because he's a liar on a whole variety of issues does not make him less of a veteran.

WarElephant's photo
Mon 04/07/08 10:58 PM
Of course John McCain doesn't care about veterans. And neither do Barack or Hilary. This is why they're applying for the job of POTUS.

WarElephant's photo
Mon 04/07/08 10:50 PM
I'm torn on this for a couple of reasons.

On one hand, I think it's atrocious that the Olympics are being held in such a country. The human rights violations there are beyond anything Hitler did. In that sense, I think a boycott is in order.

On the other, I think it would be wise for the U.S. to pick its battles. China is coming of age, they are slowly maturing, and going through rapid growth spasms. That said, I think it would retroactive for the U.S. to boycott the Olympics as a.) the Chinese would take it as a personal insult to their pride, and b.) it would breed more anti-Americanism in a country that certainly doesn't need it.

It's a lose-lose situation for the U.S. We should back off our support for the Tibetans, we're only destabilizing the region by sticking our noses into that clusterfvck.

WarElephant's photo
Mon 04/07/08 10:35 PM

Ummmm....sleep?

We do that enough when we're dead.

WarElephant's photo
Sun 04/06/08 01:13 PM
Godspeed Mr. Heston. Godspeed. drinker

WarElephant's photo
Sun 04/06/08 01:10 PM
Globalization is a ploy to destroy nation-states. Read Foreign Affairs to understand what these elites are really up to.

WarElephant's photo
Sun 04/06/08 01:07 PM

the cause of our economic decline originates in 1913 with the Federal Reserve Act when we first had a part of our Constitution changed..and the BIGGEST change possible..the Constitution states that congress should have the sole authority to print and regulate our nation's currency..and what did woodrow wilson's act doooo, it gave up this great power of controlling our nations money over to a PRIVATE entity!..international BANKERS...most of whom weren't even from AMERICA! and as one of them, Mayor Rothschild put it "give me control of a nations' currency, and i care not who makes it's laws." this was a very powerful change in our countries history..perhaps the most powerful..and in the long run NOT for the better! sure it was sold to the people back then as giving us a more "elastic" currency that could facilitate better trading..but it's clear now that the international bankers' globalist wishes have every country dangling from money-pulated strings..acting in their one world government play.

"ding ding ding" we have a winner!
flowerforyou

Thats a stretch at best!noway noway

How is it a stretch when what he said was all based on fact?

WarElephant's photo
Sat 04/05/08 04:50 PM

the cause of our economic decline originates in 1913 with the Federal Reserve Act when we first had a part of our Constitution changed..and the BIGGEST change possible..the Constitution states that congress should have the sole authority to print and regulate our nation's currency..and what did woodrow wilson's act doooo, it gave up this great power of controlling our nations money over to a PRIVATE entity!..international BANKERS...most of whom weren't even from AMERICA! and as one of them, Mayor Rothschild put it "give me control of a nations' currency, and i care not who makes it's laws." this was a very powerful change in our countries history..perhaps the most powerful..and in the long run NOT for the better! sure it was sold to the people back then as giving us a more "elastic" currency that could facilitate better trading..but it's clear now that the international bankers' globalist wishes have every country dangling from money-pulated strings..acting in their one world government play.

Hey! Stop coming in here with facts and ruining everyone's day! :wink:

lol isn't it funny that's the way we used to feel about bringin these things up..people felt secure with the world and uncertain about conspiracies..now the world is uncertain and the truth about history is our only securitylaugh

Agreed! People say ignorance is bliss, and while that may be for some, I take great comfort in the truth, no matter how horrible it may be. At least I'll be ready with my guns while everyone else is running around like chickens with their heads cut off. laugh

WarElephant's photo
Sat 04/05/08 12:05 PM

Hey! Stop coming in here with facts and ruining everyone's day! :wink:

WarElephant's photo
Fri 04/04/08 02:10 AM
I really think the Dr. is the obvious call here. Either that or he is the physical embodiment of the Cylon "God", given his natural genius.

In the previews he practically takes on a Christ-like persona. Yeah, there could be more twists, I agree, but I think that's the jist of it. There's obviously more to the story.

WarElephant's photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:05 AM
OH GOD OH GOD tomorrow night can't get here fast enough.love

WarElephant's photo
Thu 04/03/08 01:15 PM
It's a microwave gun. Old technology for the most part, they just only recently found a way to compact it to the size of a gun, that's all.

You want to see the future of military firepower? Check out the electromagnetic rail guns the Navy has been working on for years...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=y54aLcC3G74

It can fire 20+ ton projectiles at speeds in excess of 500 mph. love

WarElephant's photo
Thu 04/03/08 01:11 PM
Ted Kennedy is a fat murdering SOB. It's a shame that Robert and John were the ones that got capped--it should have been Teddy all along.

WarElephant's photo
Wed 04/02/08 11:16 PM

The debate as to who's the best rock singer will never end. That being said, I wanna know...who does everyone think is the best all time rock frontman?

What about frontwomen?

Some people may crucify me for this, but Stevie Nicks, hands down.

WarElephant's photo
Wed 04/02/08 11:12 PM

Awesome band!

I actually just posted about them in another thread.

I really wish that they would tour the US more often though. I haven't seen them live in a long time.

Theres a picture of me and Eric Adams on my profile,go check it out man/and if theres anything you want to know,just ask/I live in the same hometown as manowar and know them very well.

HAIL from Florida!

Other bands play. MANOWAR KILLS. These guys are f'ing amazing, and the only reason they don't tour more here in the states is because the majority of Americans are only interested in no-talent flavor-of-the-week crap.

Keep on fighting brothers of metal.

WarElephant's photo
Wed 04/02/08 11:09 PM
Yeah I'm going to have to go with Bon Scott here, or maybe Paul Rogers.

WarElephant's photo
Wed 04/02/08 11:06 PM

takin..but pissed off

Always good to see happy couples these days.

WarElephant's photo
Wed 04/02/08 10:55 PM
Soft, full lips oh HELL YES love

WarElephant's photo
Wed 04/02/08 10:38 PM
My theory is this: the Teapot Dome scandal wasn't as much about oil as it was about elite politics. Obviously bribes are nothing new, however, what made the Teapot Dome scandal so controversial in its day was its "big business" implications. After the rise of corporate America at the end of the 19th century, it's safe to say that there was a new type of corruption on the rise--one of corporatism, and one which has morphed into the capitalist market we have today. There was a time when the government acted merely as a steward of the free market in America, a product of our laissez fare origins. I think the Teapot Dome scandal is one of the main events in U.S. history where you see a shift away from that mentality, and the beginning of government corruption and corporate power fusing together to create a public-private partnership. Almost like Mussolini's Italy, just, ya know, without the short people and harsh rhetoric.

WarElephant's photo
Wed 04/02/08 10:21 PM

I've read a little more than you think I have, Opie.
I'm just sick of loudmouthed conspiracy theorists who don't have viable solutions, just criticism.

There are tons of solutions I've talked about in other threads on here, including abolishing the Fed, getting rid of the income tax, and doing away with managed trade agreements. The solution to all of this is monetary. But right, that's not a solution, because it's not "practical" or plays off of "conspiracy theories." Or something.

Remember folks, when you can't internalize certain facts, don't be alarmed; it's just a conspiracy theory!