Community > Posts By > WarElephant

WarElephant's photo
Wed 05/07/08 12:37 AM
Bad boys always finish first. It's a general rule.

WarElephant's photo
Wed 05/07/08 12:36 AM
That's the internet, sweetheart. Pay no attention to its weirdness.

WarElephant's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:58 PM
Manowar - HAIL AND KILL

Brothers I am calling from the valley of the kings
with nothing to atone
A dark march lies ahead, together we will ride like
thunder from the sky
May your sword stay wet like a young girl in her
pride
Hold your hammers high

Blood and death are waiting like a raven in the sky
I was born to die
Hear me while I live
As I look into your eyes
None shall hear a lie
Power and dominion are taken by the will
By divine right hail and kill

Hail, Hail, Hail and Kill, Hail and Kill

My father was a warlock
I'm a kinsman of the slain
Sworn to rise again
I will bring salvation, punishment and pain
The hammer of hate is our faith

Rip their flesh
Burn their hearts
Stab them in the eyes
Rape their women as they cry
Kill their servants
Burn their homes
Till there's no blood left to spill
Hail and Kill

WarElephant's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:54 PM
This is me hitting on you.

There. You now just had a normal guy hit on you.

WarElephant's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:32 PM
Older women are tons better anyways. They got their sh!t together and they're more experienced where it counts.

WarElephant's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:30 PM
I do not stomp hearts, but I do have a tendency to steal them.smokin

WarElephant's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:04 PM

^^^ERIC ADAMS, HELL YES.drinker

\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fss3C0EDiA4

warelephant check this out man

Karl Logan and Eric Adams with Eric's son's band here in auburn at one of our bars

Damn that's awesome. Karl is f'ing amazing on guitar.

I wish I could catch them live at some point, but you know how the U.S. is about real metal...

WarElephant's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:22 AM
^^^ERIC ADAMS, HELL YES.drinker

WarElephant's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:20 AM
Bon Scott

WarElephant's photo
Mon 05/05/08 11:33 PM

The Number Of The Beast By Iron Maiden devil

How coincidental. Wasted Years by them just came on my computer.drinker

WarElephant's photo
Mon 05/05/08 11:10 PM
THE BOOK OF HEAVY METAL by Dream Evil smokin

WarElephant's photo
Mon 05/05/08 08:01 PM
Alesana and Chiodos are both very talented groups of musicians, I'm just not a fan of the high-pitched vocals in some instances, or their lyrical style. I guess I'm kinda old school, when I hear metal riffs, I want to hear some buff dude in leather sing about dragons and ****.

That's just me though.

WarElephant's photo
Mon 05/05/08 07:03 PM
Yes, and no. It depends what sub-genre it's in. I'm a sucker for anything metal really.

WarElephant's photo
Mon 05/05/08 03:18 PM
A slut = slut.

That's exactly my point. I'm simply going off the obviously inane logic of Wicked. in her post above.

no anyone who takes a comedy seriously =a moron.

You're talking about roughly 90% of S&TC's viewership. You do realize that that's millions of single women with seriously flawed views of reality, right?

If you don't like sluts then yes....

It's not that I don't like sluts, I just think they should be ridiculed and humiliated to the max for their thoroughly reprehensible social values. The radical feminism thing is so 1990s, and to be quite honest, has run its course. Like I said in my previous post: it's cute, but that's about it.

Strong independant female = sexy

I disagree in the context we're talking about here. In fact, in so far as much as this thread has defined "strong independent females" (of which I disagree with as a definition) I think it's safe to say that most of those types of women are either closet lesbians or simply haven't gotten laid enough.

We are more independent, this is a fact. Men have had to realize these changes too. It is a difficult change but one that is not going to go away so we all need to deal with it.

Women are no more socially independent of males than they were 2,000 years ago, and vice versa.

WarElephant's photo
Mon 05/05/08 01:33 PM
Okay, so...

Strong Independent Female = slut?

WarElephant's photo
Mon 05/05/08 12:42 PM
...spoken like a proud card carrying member of the chauvinist labor party....(((((and we haven't been))))) there done that for enough centuries to suit you yet eah, well hun how many more would you like us to go before we complain and want the right to be an equal species....the world is suppose to change as we know it Dec. 2012....I myself would like to be treated like a equally valuable being before that...too much to ask, well go back to your rape and pillage routine it seems to be doing the world such good....JOHN STOSELL where are you...gimme a break !!!!!! and fall back down a rabbit hole or somthin.....ppphhhh.....

:heart: ~wicked~:heart:

I presume you didn't catch the sarcasm in my post. While I take your comment that I'm a chauvinist as a compliment, the point of what I said was to expose the blatant absurdity of the shows message. So yes, while your whole feminist thing is quite cute, I don't buy it.

It's America, you're entitled to your opinion. Personally, I love the show and admire the women on it.

That's fine, but my problem is the hypocrisy of the shows message.

WarElephant's photo
Mon 05/05/08 08:39 AM
I found this hilariously ignorant and repulsive article on TIME, and I would like to get some peoples thoughts here, ideally women's opinions:

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/film/article3838953.ece

A lot of 21-century working women now view men as fun emotional rollercoasters, as a hobby rather than a vocation. To have singleness represented in such a glamorous way was a relief – in more traditional accounts, a single woman of that age is officially on the shelf.... The seventysomething novelist Fay Weldon, who found the series “impossible not to enjoy”, is reluctant to lend messages to the show, but suggests that one might be: “Find ways to enjoy yourself, but give up the hunt for men. It’s just debasing.”

So let me get this straight: relationships and traditional marriage are debasing, but somehow running around collecting cats and watching the urban social life of western culture devolve into that of a third world post-apocalyptic dystopia is, in fact, liberating! From what I gather from this, does this mean that its pretty much acceptable for men to treat women like objects? I mean feminists do want everyone to be treated equally right?

Nice little piece of advice here ladies, if you're looking for real men, start looking in places where men won't watch this type of consumerist trash.

Okay, I'm ready to be flamed now.

WarElephant's photo
Sun 05/04/08 11:39 AM
Oh, are you calling me names now??? I don't think JSH will alllow that. (note the sarcasm since you don't have a clue) I already know who and what you are and your claimed "educational background" and such.

And how in the world could you ask "Are you threatening me"? Without doubt one of the stupidest remarks yet. How can anyone with even half a brain think that someone telling them to go sit on the train tracks when a train is coming and find the "presedence" they so longingly search for to rule thier life and you think that this has the remote possiblity of some sort of personal threat!!?? noway noway noway

Let me state this in plain, clear consice English that MAYBE you can understand. that comment was NOT any sort of "threat" by ANY means. It' was basically stating htis.. "IF you are that stupid (look up definition in Websters) to need something (prsedence) or someone to tell you to get off the train tracks when a train is coming, then please, feel free to sit there. And I'll even deliver the books while you search for your presedence that states whether or not a person should or should not get off the tracks when a train is coming.

Now is that easier for you to understand? It's kind of like 2+2=4 . It does not get any easier than that.

As for the rest, what you can't read?? Just look it up, there are references all over the place..including direct ones by others right here in the thread, like Fanta's post.

And if you need more proof of my point, all you have to do is go sit on some train tracks with a train coming. My point will be clearly evident shortly thereafter. bigsmile drinker laugh

Hello, thank you for riding the TANGENT TRAIN, next stop is Dementia.

I'm still waiting for solid proof of your legal and political justifications for such separation.

WarElephant's photo
Sun 05/04/08 01:29 AM
Here's a good suggestion: don't worry about what your profile looks like. I certainly don't care about mine, I put what makes me feel good on there, because really, that's all that matters. I don't get many girls messaging me, but seriously, that's their loss, not mine, especially if they judge you because of some stupid profile on the internet.

WarElephant's photo
Sun 05/04/08 01:23 AM
I'm in love right now, actually.

With myself.smokin

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 19 20