Community > Posts By > WarElephant

WarElephant's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:29 PM
They still taste really good.

WarElephant's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:28 PM
Oh my God, is Bush finally doing something I agree with?

Well, this feels rather odd. Someone pinch me...

But seriously, 300 BILLION? Are you fracking me? The credit crunch is already about to exceed one trillion, and now they want to spend over a quarter of a trillion for bail outs? This is fracking insanity. The amount of liquidity that will pour into the market will be absurd, and the dollar will be further devalued. Sure, people's mortgage will go down a thousand dollars, TOO BAD that goods and general services will cost three fold by the time this is implemented.

Seriously, someone pinch me.

WarElephant's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:20 PM

McCain is the worst of the three offered. He meant that chit about a 100 year war, tried to fudge on it but he meant it. He wants to just blow up everybody for revenge of his time in the POW camp. He is mad about it, he even admits he has anger control issues.noway huh

I love how you say he's the worst of three offered, when the other said they would obliterate Iran, and the other advocated full-on nation building in Pakistan.

WarElephant's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:18 PM

The more I read Dragoness's posts, the more I realize that just the words "conservative" or "Republican" are like kryptonite to her. Forget the substance; she'd vote for Hitler well before she'd vote for any of the aforementioned.

Yea, bad experiences with Repubs and conservatives will do that to ya:wink: laugh But your statement is not true, I have in the past voted both, shocking to say, I know but I liked the persons views. Won't be happening again anytime soon though I can guarentee you that.

So you admit that labels do in fact matter? Interesting. Thank you for your honesty, however repugnant the results are.

WarElephant's photo
Thu 05/08/08 11:17 AM
The more I read Dragoness's posts, the more I realize that just the words "conservative" or "Republican" are like kryptonite to her. Forget the substance; she'd vote for Hitler well before she'd vote for any of the aforementioned.

WarElephant's photo
Thu 05/08/08 11:13 AM
... and your favorite song by each...

1. Manowar - Black Wind, Fire and Steel
2. Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name
3. Judas Priest - Ram It Down
4. Iced Earth - Burnt Offerings
5. Armored Saint - Can U Deliver

WarElephant's photo
Thu 05/08/08 10:02 AM
I don't know why there would be any indication we are bitter, because I'm certainly not. While there are definitely different strains of conservatism present in this forum (i.e. Lindy and myself), I think some of you may be confusing objectivity with anger and hatred.

I'll give you an example.

I don't give a sh!t about Africa. Really, I don't. Tomorrow, the entire continent could blast off from its continental shelf into space, and nothing in my life would change. You know why? Because it doesn't concern me. America, however, does.

Now do I hate Africans? Absolutely not. I just have my own (American) problems to worry about.

WarElephant's photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:20 PM
Desert Eagles kick ass. Granted, I'm not much into the handguns as I am into rifles. Though I do have an old school Colt .45 SI from WWII devil

WarElephant's photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:03 PM
Haha, "Quit Fighting Trotsky-ites."

"Quoted for truth," my friend.drinker

WarElephant's photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:01 PM
Your profile was good, and you're f'ing cute to boot. So yeah.

WarElephant's photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:56 PM

oh, and I wish you would accuse me of being a "commie". I'm far more conservative than our leaders pandering leads the unwashed masses to believe.

QFT

WarElephant's photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:55 PM
And his probable-opponent wants to invade Pakistan. So what else is new in the Republicrat Party?

WarElephant's photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:53 PM
Hey guys I read this thing on the internet, so it must be true.

WarElephant's photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:52 PM
[butch-dyke feminist]OH MY GOD THIS IS SUCH A TRAVESTY THE ONLY REASON SHE DIDN'T GET IT IS BECAUSE SHE IS A WOMAN ROOOAR[/butch-dyke feminist]

Too bad he won't win in November against his even-more liberal opponent.

WarElephant's photo
Wed 05/07/08 07:40 PM

I think its time to nationalize the oil industry. They cannot be trusted to do what is best for our country

Thank you Hugo Chavez.

much better picture for serious discussion war

drinker

I'm tempted to change it back just because you said that.

WarElephant's photo
Wed 05/07/08 06:18 PM

I think its time to nationalize the oil industry. They cannot be trusted to do what is best for our country

Thank you Hugo Chavez.

WarElephant's photo
Wed 05/07/08 06:17 PM
I'd agree with it--to an extent. Liberals tend to get upset over petty stuff, or more commonly, things that don't even exist. When they're not going on their witch hunts on behalf of bogus theories like peak oil, global warming, and socialized medicine, they're usually complaining about stupid things like how chickens aren't treated right during slaughter.

WarElephant's photo
Wed 05/07/08 01:51 PM

End the war!!! McCain must not win!!!

Yeah so let's elect a Democrat!

Oh wait...

WarElephant's photo
Wed 05/07/08 01:48 PM
And what I meant by America being "selfish", is the people. they are mostly self centered and self serving. Even the experts in America are saying this and that it is the American people who have made this situation what it is by not standing up to the government and taking thier rightful control of thier own destiny (as it was setup in the beginning).

I'm an American citizen, not a global citizen. America comes first; it always will. I don't give a sh!t about Africa, because honestly, why should I? It's not my fault that people around the world can't take care of themselves. You're just a masquerading globalist.

WarElephant's photo
Wed 05/07/08 01:45 PM

It's always cute when irrelevant ethnic minorities use ridiculous rhetoric to create problems, and in the same breath, create idealistic solutions to those problems.

Irrelevant ethnic minorities........ Dang, just signing your own death warrant aren't you?

I dare anyone in this thread to come and kill me, or my country. I hope they enjoy the taste of lead.

I understand that my position may not be "politically correct," but ethnic Hawaiians are irrelevant in today's world, just about as much eskimos, Apache, and the Yakutsk of the Far East. None of them who are alive have any claim to the lands that were "stolen" from them because none of them were even alive when it happened. This argument is about as bogus as blacks who preach reparations for slavery.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 19 20