countrybumpkin2u's photo
Fri 09/19/08 12:03 AM
Edited by countrybumpkin2u on Fri 09/19/08 12:03 AM
Dont worry about others. What do you think of your inner being is the question .

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:58 PM
Thank you both very much. I guess I have just reached the point of no return . LMAO!
I dont even laugh as I used to.
Everyone thinks when you lose weight everything will get better, but I KNOW DIFFERENT!
I mean honestly , WHAT MAN WOULD WANT A PERSON LIKE ME?
LMAO!
It kills me these guys say, "I am here to find my TRUE love"
Yet the minute they find out your size ....
They Run like hell and wont even say hello.
Here I go ..... Feeling sorry for myself again! lmao!

SLAP ME PLEASE!

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:42 PM

I will take the flowers they aren't full of cals. lmao

Awesome you lost a lot of weight too!

well you are awesome.
you're probably healthier than me

I doubt that, but I have to stay healthy for not only me, but my daughter. She only has me.
No grandparents, no aunts, no uncles, and NO DADDY! He was just a father , and he had to go! I beleive he was the reason I was so unhealthy

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:40 PM

Are there any stories out there of diets you went on to lose weight, workout regimens.....

There were a couple people who posted on another thread losing over 100 pounds.... thats impressive.

Maybe we can share ideas and give ways to lose weight or stay healthy!

Yes, unfortunately I learned the hard way.
Now instead of using the closest parking spot I use the furthest.
I play daily with my child outdoors and ALWAYS eat 6 small meals a day
I drink a galon of water a day and Instead of driving my child to the bus stop we walk a good 1/4 of a mile. As she gets on the bus I walk back and forth no less than 10 times.

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:37 PM
I will take the flowers they aren't full of cals. lmao

Awesome you lost a lot of weight too!

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:31 PM
I had a stroke in May.
I was in the hospital for 3 moths and went from Eating everything to eating only 1200 cals a day.
Started to love myself and above all realized my child would be with out a mother to guide her.
I had NO CHOICE!

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:29 PM

I thought this was going to be about the Beastie Boys

May I ask why we are talking about Balls??
I mean, are the Pirates coming back to take the world over?

j/k

Any thread is better than no thread.

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:26 PM
Well I did love food until it almost killed me a while back.
I was 301 and I am VERY proud to say that as of today I am 191
I know still big, but THANK GOD I AM STILL HERE TO TELL MY STORY!

I am also shyer in person. I think its because you dont have to worry about actually looking at the person right away.

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:22 PM
The problem I found was no one really treated me kind ,even women on JSH had their clicks. I like to be nice to everyone, but rudeness is just so beyond my personality, I was treated rudely because of my appearence. That has to be it , I never have enemies. What they say I suppose is true, if your skinny and mean then you get HIM, but if your like me ya get chased by crazy FOCKS who dont treat me good. I am not ugly , sure I could loose more weight, but seems as though I was/ am a magnet for mean guys. AND I BELEIVE THEM!! LMAO!

I know I sound wrong and I should not say such things. Just my feelings.
Thank you for hearing my cries lmao

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:16 PM
Edited by countrybumpkin2u on Thu 09/18/08 11:17 PM
I went through the same thing a while back. I TRUST everyone and I have learned my lesson. Although he was who he said he was, he acted totally different in person.
However, is everyone here innocent? I am just saying, that you may not know the whole story. I do not understand how people can be so quick to judge others. Maybe it is just me. I have been through alot over the past few months, I almost died and through that I have learned to just worry about myself. Call me rude or what have you, but really is this worth everyone getting upset over? We all know there are fakes and liars on every site, but is it up to you to decide if this man or woman is lieing?
If it comes from maddam x then I will take the warning.

Madamx Please email me. I would like to touch base. Its been a while and who knows what you have been told by"you know who"huh

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:06 PM
Ok so a while back when it was JSH, I met a guy, he was cool ONLINE! we meet and he is a total CHILD! Smothered me constantly. Of course I tried to Leave him be, but did he listen NO, he had to make me mad at him and I turned into a total Biatch.
Is this normal to be someone else in here, yet act like a crazy child in public??

AND

Should I not come here due to this downfall??

What would you do?

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Thu 09/18/08 11:03 PM

so ive been at my crap hole job for about a year now and i was going to apply somewhere else and one of the reasons i wanted to quit was because of my health and weight i sit down for 9 hours a day aside from the fact i say the same thing over and over and do the same thing over and over and get yelled and cussed at for 9 hours..

i was wondering if leaving a job for a health reason is a good reason for a job if the job would help me lose weight?

Well I think it is . May I say that I am 33 and a few months ago I HAD A STROKE!!! WARNING!!!!
IT CAN HAPPEN! Change your life style and get up more , MOTIVATE your brain and body!
GOOD LUCK !flowerforyou

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Thu 09/18/08 10:44 PM

do boys like charm braclets or would you rether have a key chain??

my daughter and i are making christmas gifts, we need ideas plz

CRAFTER HERE!!!!

For boys , I would say you should make some CLAY PENS.

Sculpy clay is fine to use....

Get a regular ball point bic pen , take the ink setting out.
Roll your clay until about 1/2 inch thick .
messure the clay so that it fits the pen tip to tip.
Roll together and match the seems.
you can make a basket ball for the top or even as the pen cover. Please email me and I will send you complete instructions on what to do .

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Fri 03/21/08 11:56 AM
Edited by countrybumpkin2u on Fri 03/21/08 11:56 AM
I told you about tellin people about us!!!!!
How dare you !!!
drinker

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/16/08 03:55 PM
TY everyone!!!!drinker drinker drinker

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/16/08 03:54 PM

(((((shauna)))))) luv ya girl...i am so happy!

(((((((((Siln)))))))))))))
Luvs to ya girl friend!!

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/16/08 03:52 PM

YEP!!! WENT GOOD ....
THANK GOODNESS!
HE IS SOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!
CAN NOT DRIVE SAFE ,frown frown BOUT PEED ALL OVER MYSELF A FEW TIMES.... BUT I MADE IT THRU!smokin

she's going in the trunk next time laugh laugh laugh

Only if ya tie me up and whip me first!!!
smokin

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/16/08 03:51 PM

Wow great news to hear hope the road ahead is all you dreamed it would beflowerforyou

As long as he doesn't drive it should be ok....lmao
I am lucky!!
we looked at head peices.... think hes gonna go blond...lmao

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/16/08 03:49 PM
YEP!!! WENT GOOD ....
THANK GOODNESS!
HE IS SOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!
CAN NOT DRIVE SAFE ,frown frown BOUT PEED ALL OVER MYSELF A FEW TIMES.... BUT I MADE IT THRU!smokin

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/16/08 03:44 PM
I AM GONNA KILL YOU !!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO BUY THAT DAING FLEA CIRCUS!!! WTH!!!!mad
AND WHY YOU TELLIN OUR SH#T!!! devil

NOW BOW TO THE QUEEN !!!:angry:
BOW I SAY!!!!explode

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25