countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/02/08 03:05 PM
I have a HUGE heart and would sing to him everyday....blushing

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/02/08 02:13 PM
Lover

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/02/08 02:11 PM

In general, Freud's theories are based on emphasis on sexuality. Everything, both good and bad, seems to stem from the expression or repression of the sex drive. How many agree?

huh

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/02/08 02:10 PM

Oh Bumpkin! My heart goes out to you! Wow...
maybe you can find some comfort knowing that his wife knew he was happy when he passed. he died quickly and not in pain hearing your voice....your voice must sound like the angels singing! Your singing brought comfort to his wife in what has to be the ahrdest thing she has ever experienced. Try to focus on the good things if you can. The Lord called him home and you cannot change that fact. You helped make his journey a happy one.
(((((((((((cb)))))))))))

Thank you Hottpink! I am startin to see better now.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{HP}}}}}}}}}}}

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/02/08 01:13 PM
My peeps still do this as a spiritual thing, But I am no longer doing so....SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO , Like NOW!!
But then I look around at all I have and Just can't do it.

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/02/08 01:11 PM
noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

But I aint allowed to judge , I did nuff that last night.

HI KITTEN!!bigsmile

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/02/08 01:06 PM

and posed this question to my smokin' buds. Is reality is an illusion created by lack of drugs?

indifferent Ah...Peccy, Hun what are you taken now?
Now thats a question that has me stumped..lmao..JK OK?

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/02/08 01:01 PM
Sorry I brought this to JSH , but I really had no one else to turn to.
Thank you all.
(((((((((((((((((EVERYONE))))))))))))))))
:heart:

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/02/08 12:57 PM

A cautionary tale.....

I met someone on a particular dating site last March. We met, he moved down to TX last May. We married last July.(Just a lil background for all ya'll, ok)

Last Thurs. morning something woke me at 3 am. Husband(let's call him John) was not in bed. Thought maybe he couldn't sleep, or fell asleep on the couch. So, I got up, went to living room. TV was on, but no John. As we don't smoke in the house anymore, I thought he may be in the garage smoking, so I went out there. Didn't turn on the light and no John. Since the garage door was up, I walked outside and saw my red car, my truck and another vehicle. Didn;t have a clue who's car it was, so I went back inside and threw on some sweats, went back outside just in time to see my husband and some chick, I knew, having full on sex in her backseat. Needless to say, all hell broke loose then...

I have since kicked him out, filed for divorce, which will be final in April. As I said, a cautionary tale to all those internet daters and would be daters out there....be wary, learn from my mistake. Love is good, but sometimes when we follow our hearts and not our heads, we end up with a total and complete loser...

Looking for love in the wrong places, is an old Country and Western song. Let love find you and gosh all mighty, don't rush it or it is possible you could end up like me. Picking up the pieces, one shard at a time.

Blakjaq

I will take the advice into consideration.
Sorry about your heartbreak.flowerforyou

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/02/08 12:54 PM

He died happy, what more could you ask?

Well, I guess so, but I keep thinkin if I had not sang that song......

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/02/08 12:53 PM
I know what everyone is sayin , but I still feel bad. And now his wife wants me to sing at his funeral.

Do I ?
It would be rude not to.
I am just not at all ok with this at this moment.
I am a mess.

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/02/08 12:49 PM
hi!

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/02/08 12:49 PM

It was his favorite song!
He passed away happy if you ask me...
Try not to let it worry or bother you.
It was his time... (not your singing :wink:)

(((Country))) flowerforyou

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{MsTeddy}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/02/08 12:47 PM

what song was it?

just curious

The Anchor Holds

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/02/08 12:43 PM
OK , so I had to sing at a booking today. We set up and everything is going fine. You know, we are singin' and really havin a great time. Out of no where this older man stood up and raised his hands, I thought he was goin to pray then he just dropped. We of course rushed to his aid. I was terrified!
When the emts got there he was pronounced dead.
I am flippin out by this point . I have never wittnessed anything like that before.I am pretty shaken by it. We only got thru two songs before it happened.
His wife turned and said to me that the song I sang was his favorite song and now I feel bad. I know its not my fault, but even still.....
How does a person cope with something like this?

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/02/08 10:59 AM

has yellow said this topic has already been discussed, i did a thread about it.

if your a few months gone when you have a abortion, and you cant have the mormal way, they inject something to stop the babys heart beating, then they crush its head/skull and then crush the babys ribs, before the baby is delivered vaginally. how can anyone watch there baby come out there vagina, with a crushed skull and ribs, knowing she was the one who made the decison for that to happen. sick sick sick :angry: :angry:

Just wanted you to know Debbie that yellow has left jsh and I am not sure if she will return . I am not sure what happened after she and I spoke late last night. If you should hear from her please tell her to contact me. I am worried for her.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{DEBBIE}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:56 AM
Uncool to me, but there are accidents.

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:54 AM
no commentindifferent

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25