NOW HOWS IT FEEL?

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:12 PM

ok i am here?yay..lol

HEY YOU !!!!
Luvs sent to ya babe!!:heart: :heart:

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:11 PM
daing that sux only two men fightin FER me.frown frown embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:10 PM

Haha bumpkin's pissed. I got 1 gazillion fafillion babillion on bumpkin!

And the winner is........

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:09 PM

i know that looks can mean alot,but why is it that some people wont talk to you unless you have a picture? even if you just want to be friends.frown

Well looks mean absolutely nothin to me. I have talked to many without pics...It is the polite thing to do.flowerforyou

Well bumpkin, people like you are indeed a rare breed among popular disbelief. "Realize that real eyes are all but truly hard to find."

SERIOUSLY YOU SHOULD SEE MY EX! omg!!! if he had the heart I thought he had he would still be sexy to me. NOW he is NASTY FUGLY!!

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:06 PM

I'll start

I'd give 300 bux for (countrybumpkin) flowerforyou

YOU A$$ I am worth A LOT more than 300 FRIGGIN BUX!:angry:

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:04 PM

i know that looks can mean alot,but why is it that some people wont talk to you unless you have a picture? even if you just want to be friends.frown

Well looks mean absolutely nothin to me. I have talked to many without pics...It is the polite thing to do.flowerforyou

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:00 PM

Two. Although my life will end tonight. So in that case. One. Then I can buy a prostitute and get laid.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:49 PM
I want love.

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:48 PM
Stay Sugarland

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:45 PM
Love me sum Johnny!

Hello Darlin!

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:43 PM

On my new pic. Be nicelaugh

Looks nice.
Like you were once in Leonard Skinnard

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:41 PM

I have the same dreams over and over...I have never been able to stop them.ohwell frown
Its so hard to stop the type I have.
Good luck Yellow Rose.
flowerforyou

(((((((( countrybumpkin4me )))))))))))

{{{{{{{{{{{{{BRIAN}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:40 PM

Ok I noticed I do this last night. Everytime I have a bad dream or dream of someone I don't want to...I backhand it in my dream. basically backhand it out of my thoughts. I'm not violent but it seems to work.

anyone else do anything like that?

i get night terrors, and sleep payalysis.

ive had some horrible terrors, where i scream, sit up and cant stop crying, still happens now sometimes.

I understand those Debbie, happens to me at least 4 times a week

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:36 PM
I have the same dreams over and over...I have never been able to stop them.ohwell frown
Its so hard to stop the type I have.
Good luck Yellow Rose.
flowerforyou

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:31 PM
no

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:26 PM

this isnt nice, but, someone close to me had a abortion, she was over 3 months pregnant,so they couldnt do the abortion the normal way. they sedated her, gave her drugs tto kill the baby, and put instruments inside her to crush the babys skull and ribs, therefore its easier to get the baby out. its awful, i could never do that.

And the child did not deserve that.

:heart: I luv ya Debbie:heart: , But sorry I have to leave the thread I am sure You understand.ohwell
i agree flowerforyou

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:23 PM

They're forcing us to have him admitted to a hospital for treatment. That will only piss him off more.

You care about him?
Then He'll get over it. Admit him!!!!

countrybumpkin2u's photo
Sat 03/01/08 05:17 PM

this isnt nice, but, someone close to me had a abortion, she was over 3 months pregnant,so they couldnt do the abortion the normal way. they sedated her, gave her drugs tto kill the baby, and put instruments inside her to crush the babys skull and ribs, therefore its easier to get the baby out. its awful, i could never do that.

And the child did not deserve that.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25