Community > Posts By > Ouizee

no photo
Mon 01/06/14 09:58 AM
No shame! I like your humor!
I'm no longer at that age where I can hold back my laughter all the time!
It's probably a good thing that I wasn't your nurse! hahaha

My mother died of colon cancer. They caught it way too late.
So, I say, let them "aliens" probe all they want - it might save your life!

Great thread, and thank you! flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/06/14 09:38 AM
Hi & Welcome to Mingle2.

Join in the forums for some lively discussions &/or play games and you'll meet some great people.

Good luck! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/05/14 04:03 PM
Welcome back!

We did miss you! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/05/14 04:01 PM
Photos taken by yourself in the bathroom in front of the mirror!
Seriously, ask a friend, relative, co-worker, neighbor, paperboy, minister, ANYONE to take a couple of pictures for you. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/04/14 12:05 PM
People often talk about simplifying their life and perhaps it works out to a few bags of extra stuff taken to the local "Good Will" charity.

You're taken it a giant step beyond most people's comfort zone! And I say: "Way Da Go!" Sometimes we just need to rethink what it is we really want and then stand on our tippy toes so we can see what's outside the box! "Way Da Go"! flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/04/14 09:58 AM
Edited by Ouizee on Sat 01/04/14 09:58 AM
Great thread folks!

I do not have the time nor the energy to be something or someone I'm not. I've been a single mom of 2 kids since they were both very young. I have worked hard to provide for my kids and everything I have, I have worked for. I have taught my kids that all important and meaningful things come from the heart, not the pocketbook.

I don't have the wardrobe nor the accessories to be all fancy. I look nice when I do go out but there must be greater substance in the relationship. To me it's about little things, laughter, thoughtful actions, honesty, integrity. It's about paying attention to the other person and noticing the little things that bring a smile, a giggle, etc. It's about taking the extra time to show him/her that you care - but more than that - that your life is better with them in it! (What's money got to do with that?)

no photo
Fri 01/03/14 07:58 PM

Let me just add this to the bottom of the imaginary list here...

1. Easter Bunny
2. Santa Claus
3. Tooth fairy
4. Boogeyman
5. Bigfoot
6. Loch Ness Monster
7. Dracula
8. Tom Cruise
9. Girls

Yay! It is almost a top ten!

You forgot Elvis, perhaps? :tongue:

no photo
Fri 01/03/14 07:52 PM
Hi & Welcome to Mingle2.

I hope you find what you are looking for. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 08:47 AM

Well.. I took a shower and I use deodorant ... hmmm frustrated

rofl

Good reply Kandy! :laughing: That was cute!

Welcome to Mingle2 everyone and like pkh said, don't be shy, join in the forums for good discussions and fun games. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/01/14 11:19 PM
That's funny! :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Wed 01/01/14 11:14 PM
Sometimes people ask how just one person can make a difference in this world!

PacificStar - I am blown away by your story. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/30/13 07:41 PM
One of the most important things in life to do is to learn from our mistakes. We have all been hurt before and such is the nature of life. Trying not to make the same mistakes and learning from them is a part of growth.
Staying true to yourself will attract someone more compatible with the real you.
Hang in there Drummer! I've got a feeling life is just beginning for you! flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/30/13 07:31 PM
Hello to all 3 of you and welcome to Mingle2.

I hope you find what you are looking for. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 02:55 PM
I have been doing this since this past summer, slowly but surely!
I need to step it up and get stuff done! I am a great believer in giving to charities things they can sell. It's a win-win solution as opposed to filling up the landfills with things others can use/wear!

There is a belief that one must rid one's life or environment of stuff you don't use or need etc. to MAKE ROOM for "greater things" to come your way!

I propose a CHEER to "greater things", more true friends and much LOVE and JOY in our lives for 2014! flowerforyou

Here, here!! drinker

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 02:44 PM
Hello and Welcome to Mingle2 to all of you.

Don't be shy - join in the forums for great discussions and fun games.
I hope you find what you are seeking! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 02:41 PM

Taken by a wonderful woman.

Yes... yes... yes... yes... yes...
You deserve a good woman Hippie! I am very happy for you!

flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 02:38 PM
Give it some time. Good luck!

Welcome to Mingle2. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 02:36 PM
I had someone contact me yesterday with a wonderful blurb about how much he liked my profile and would love to get to know me.

I asked him which part of my profile caught his attention. He, of course, answered All of it.

I told him basically Nice try but you really need to read it! He never replied back! So much for honesty and integrity!

If you read my profile, you'll see what I mean! Seriously, there are some real precious "sweeties" out there!!!

Don't give up as there are some amazing people here too! flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 12/27/13 04:17 PM

I don't understand why she has to be white? Why not concentrate on the finding the right women that treats you with love and respect, no matter what her race is?

well said! flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 12/26/13 04:04 PM

Someone should make a movie like this :tongue:,

A piranha feeding frenzy in Argentina has left at least 60 people injured, including a girl who lost part of her finger, officials say.

Yes! There actually is a movie called "Piranhas".
I saw it quite a few years ago. You should check it out.
It's probably available to rent. flowerforyou

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25