no photo
Mon 12/16/13 06:25 PM
Well done! I like it very much! flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 12/12/13 01:27 PM
Yes I sure have, sweet and thank you for asking! flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 12/12/13 01:23 PM

Don't know why guys are sending photos of their dobbers, when they're hung like a Flea? Idiots give the rest of us a bad name!

larsson - flowerforyou :heart: blushing

no photo
Thu 12/12/13 01:20 PM

Its getting hot in here
(so hot)
So take off all your clothes

I am getting so hot
I wanna take my clothes off

drool pitchfork

Oooouuuuuiiiiizzzeeee!!
Nekid!!
Ha ha ha haaa
Kiiiiik2me,come hear thiiiiiis!!!

B()()BS!!

rofl rofl rofl blushing

no photo
Thu 12/12/13 01:18 PM
Don't you love the new chat?

I got told "I love you" - that's it, from a 22 yr. old from a country I have never even heard of!

Dammmmm I knew I should have responded! It could have been my lucky day!!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

no photo
Thu 12/12/13 01:11 PM
And then.... ??????

no photo
Thu 12/12/13 12:03 PM
rofl

no photo
Thu 12/12/13 12:01 PM
nicely done! flowerforyou

:thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 12/12/13 11:57 AM
Edited by Ouizee on Thu 12/12/13 11:58 AM
Its getting hot in here
(so hot)
So take off all your clothes

I am getting so hot
I wanna take my clothes off

drool pitchfork

no photo
Thu 12/12/13 11:41 AM
Awesome article sweet!

I can definitely relate to this article as a business relocation left myself and approx. 500 others without a job. I updated my resume etc. but I felt I had lost a part of myself. Also going from super busy to what the heck do I do now made me feel inadequate. I found myself not laughing at things and even feeling depressed. It took me a while to realize that I WAS my job! It had defined me!

We do, although we hate to admit it, make judgements on what some people do for a living. It isn't right but sometimes we just do, sub-consciously.

For myself, I do NOT ask that question! My mother taught me that it didn't matter WHAT you do in life as long as you give it your 100% and do it well!

So I ask questions around what the person likes doing.
"What do you do for fun?" or "What do you enjoy doing?"
That'll usually start up a good conversation around fun things as well as some funny stories.

Love this thread. I can so relate! flowerforyou
Thanks sweet.

no photo
Wed 12/11/13 05:17 PM

Well the good news is, someone took a chance on you Long Distance.
The "bad news". It cannot ever be a replacement for closeness. I just got out of UTAH where blank Peterson was supposed to be this big long distance, socially balistic, and romantically over the top Super Smoothie. When the investigations started, so many women came forth and told tales of seduction and rape. He shot himself dead before it went to trial.

With that being said, LDR's are just that. Very long ways to get aquainted, very far to say hello in person, very hard to determine habits and mutual activities you love to do, very hard to tell what he or she will do if you were't around. Is there a screw loose. Does she yell violently at her children when you are not in her presence long enough to find out. Does he/she have other bad habits you just cannot find out about unless you know her/him and their friends. Does she live within her means. Does she mean what she says. I've just been through one that lasted 28 years, and a second "online LDR" that lasted 2.8 years. You be the judge. Even close up, it's really hard to ask all the right questions when all you want to do is let the hormones take over, right? Do we really know ourselves, let alone someone miles and miles away. It's entertaining. It's a real thrill to believe it can happen...and sometimes it actually works out. Best of luck to you guys and gals who want to see if it can be done. Statistically, it's very difficult unless you are ultra patient, have similar handles on reality and spend a lot of time getting to know each other. glasses

LW2

You have raised many valid points.
Welcome to the site. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/11/13 08:08 AM
Just remember it is HIS loss. His choices he made quite willingly!
You get to take the next step into a new adventure.

flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/11/13 08:05 AM

That Mountain Dew stealing alien! :angry:

Moons, you're back! We have missed you!
I kept the Mountain Dew safe for you! flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/11/13 07:56 AM
Miracles do happen.
I am so happy that they have all been found safe and sound!

:thumbsup: flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/11/13 07:47 AM
Edited by Ouizee on Wed 12/11/13 07:49 AM
My dear teebee. It is a drug of sorts and I get that you know this. I know I stayed with my husband far longer than I should have. My self esteem was in the toilet and I kept thinking I needed to just try harder. Trying to be superwoman, supermom, super-everything only resulted in my losing total respect for him.

That's when I realized I no longer loved him and that all those years I think I was in love with who he could be. The idealized version of him.

The next man that came into my life just blew me away! It was a drug for sure! Getting all that positive attention, the closeness, the intimacy! My ego soared! Then I realized it could almost have been anyone! It wasn't him I fell for at all, it was the ideal of him. I overlooked all his faults and he sure had some doozies! I did this so I could feel good!

I've come to realize my self worth and I do know that I deserve a lot more than that! I'm tired of the lies and deceptions! Not that I'm perfect - far from it! Bu then again, I'm not looking for perfect! I'm looking for someone real!

Teebee, I've read so many of your posts and I know that you are worth a lot more than you give yourself credit for sometimes. I think you need a true best friend and that needs to be YOU! A good friend once gave me that advice. Be a true friend to yourself and listen to what she is telling you!

I know you get it and I know you know what you are going to do! May you draw some strength from your Mingle family while we hold you dear in our thoughts. It's just another stepping stone to something more beautiful. You go girl! I'm on your side! flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/10/13 06:42 PM
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
It is never easy losing someone you love.

flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/10/13 04:58 PM
I cannot do any better than what's been said already!
It takes a lot of strength to feel what you feel and still choose to do the right thing.
To not be "like everyone else" is truly a strength of character.
Be blessed my sweet "realcarebear" for you are taking a giant step in the right direction and yes, those steps are always the hardest!

Remember you have a whole Mingle family that care about you and respect you. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/10/13 09:51 AM

I had another one once say he was mesmerised by my beautiful eyes and my smile captured his heart so much he can't stop thinking of me.
The funny thing is the only pic I has up at the time was that of my Golden Retriever. laugh
I told him my dog was very flattered but he isn't his type.

Betty, you are so funny!!! :laughing:
rofl
flowerforyou

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25