Community > Posts By > CleanBathroom

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 07/23/09 11:06 PM
You seem well-intended but I wouldn't force the issue by using the aforementioned "plan." I'd just give her my number and tell her to fire off a call whenever she wants to talk/vent, etc. Let her know you really hope she calls but want to respect her need for some space.

If she wants you, she'll call.

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:23 PM
The government doesn't stand to make money on this. If they did, why would we be discussing how we are going to pay for all this?

I'd love it to be a profit center, btw. It just won't happen.

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:20 PM

I almost never go into that forum, which is surprising considering how blue my humour is. But yeah, you are better off with the perverts in this area than the ones in there.

Never a truer statement has been typed.

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:18 PM
I like it in there. It helps prepare me on the off chance I end up in prison.

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:13 PM
#1: Glad we are at least talking about this.

#2: Competition always lowers prices.

#3: You need not participate.

#4: Those who can get no insurance currently will have options.

#5: This may all be a leveraging tactic and we'll see a plan which is far less-reaching actually enacted.

#6: I only dislike that I MUST take insurance if I have none currently. That said, this stipulation will grow the pool of consumers using insurance as a concession to the big healthcare companies we have now.

#7: The HMO is where we lost our path. It added a layer of profit into the system at the expense of quality.

#8: Those who are concerned about inadequate care can always go to a doctor/hospital and pay for it like always. So, if you think seniors or the sick will get screwed, keep in mind that they are screwed now.

#9: Why do we, as Americans, think that healthcare insurance is to be used like a discount program? You don't demand a special rate for a plumber from your homeowner's insurance, so why do we have the mindset that health insurance should work that way? If you are wise, pay for your doctor out of pocket when you need him/her at a lower rate (as I do). Then, carry insurance for catastrophic situations, as with other insurances, rather than run to your doctor with a hang nail which can be rectified at home because you have a "low" co-payment. That's wasteful and adds expense and burden to your doctor's operational expenses.

Otherwise, I suggest we wait to see what the plan will be before we assume things. The atmosphere of fear of what is to come has been created by industries who are scared to see their golden goose disappear. Notice how concessions from big insurers have already been offered, yet the plan has yet to be set in stone? That means THEY are afraid, no? If the system is being fairly meted out now as efficiently as possible, WHY are they so scared?

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:54 PM
I rather like your profile. It's honest.

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 07/16/09 10:08 PM
I've been on this site for a while and I pay attention ...

This Fear guy is pretty smart for a young dude. His commentary is rather enlightened for a chap his age.

Mirror falls in the same realm. It's why I come here despite that I no longer chase women.

Just thought I'd spread the good word, proverbially.

WORD

CleanBathroom's photo
Wed 07/15/09 02:14 PM

You will never see my heart content?flowerforyou

Why do you say that?

CleanBathroom's photo
Wed 07/15/09 02:07 PM
I know what she looks like. She sits next to me from Thursday to Sunday every week.

Why "play " someone? Does it get you anywhere?

CleanBathroom's photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:09 PM

Does she run a cab company? :tongue:

If so, steer clear from her. She's surely trouble.

What kind of woman would own a cab company anyway?

The outgoing, whimsical, virginal type of woman. The kinda' girl who would let homeless chaps run a horse farm in the country.

CleanBathroom's photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:05 PM
Does she run a cab company? :tongue:

If so, steer clear from her. She's surely trouble.

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 07/07/09 01:13 PM
CB :heart: s his friend Myka.

TNX drinker

I guess it's us three. We can use this spot to plot world domination and noone will know. The terrorists have public libraries. We have NT5.

CleanBathroom's photo
Mon 07/06/09 12:37 PM
This thread is like The Pony Express. I leave a message for Myka and it gets from Florida to California in 30 days.

CleanBathroom's photo
Mon 07/06/09 12:34 PM

Have y'all seen the T.V. Show about women that went into full blown labor and didn't even know they were pregnant? How many of you ladies had this happen to you? Did you know? WHEN did you know?
:smile: When I was a kid,one of my moms friends had a baby in her bed and she didnt know she had been pregnant.:smile:

laugh laugh

Wasn't that a scene from "The Hangover?"

CleanBathroom's photo
Mon 07/06/09 12:33 PM

Hello Lovies ... How are "ye?"

Did you move Auburn? :smile: Or are ya' just playin' with your profile?

Hi Larry bigsmile

Hola flowerforyou

I'm getting my girlfriend a flu shot just to be safe now. :tongue:

CleanBathroom's photo
Mon 07/06/09 12:18 PM
laugh

Where do you keep your important papers like deeds, etc? Don't worry. I won't tell anybody.

I keep them stashed in my shorts. Nobody's looked there for years.

laugh laugh Bravo man ... funny drinker

I keep all my important papers on my lawn. I'm hoping someone will steal my identity so I can have better credit.

CleanBathroom's photo
Mon 07/06/09 12:13 PM
Hello Lovies ... How are "ye?"

Did you move Auburn? :smile: Or are ya' just playin' with your profile?

CleanBathroom's photo
Mon 07/06/09 12:10 PM
It happened to me.

It was gas.

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 07/02/09 01:30 PM
Edited by CleanBathroom on Thu 07/02/09 01:31 PM
The USA is now #12 in FIFA's world rankings.

Brazil is #1 (Paying attention Comedy Kid?)
Spain is #2
The Dutch are #3
Italy is #4
Germany is #5

There was nothing to be ashamed about the US cave job on Sunday. A little more depth and health and we're going to make some noise.

Happy birthday to the good ole' USA!!! Let's blow stuff up and sear some meat now ... drinker Have a safe July 4th to my fellow countrymen/women and to all the Minglers: "Party on Wayne."

CleanBathroom's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:22 PM

Now he can sit in front of his mirror and say, "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and by god people like me!"

laugh You just dated yourself baby! bigsmile

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25