Community > Posts By > CleanBathroom

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 08/06/09 07:53 AM
"Fight the fight" Vera! :heart:

and I'll ask God to give all involved the will to NOT allow for broken spirits to upset the healing. flowerforyou

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 08/06/09 07:51 AM
MADONNA

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 08/04/09 11:07 AM

CB flowerforyou

Miss you bunches!

Our love will live forever Myka baby! laugh :heart: bigsmile

.. or at least our mutual admiration tendencies :tongue:

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 08/04/09 10:55 AM
Lookie here ... a reunion yet again.

"New Thread:" Still the only place on Mingle a person can post in multi-syllabic format and have the audience understand. laugh

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 08/04/09 10:51 AM
Good to see you dude ... drinker

Welcome to the place you shall never escape. explode

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 08/04/09 10:45 AM

She just started dialysis.... she was edemic, went to the hospital, they learned she had heart blockage.... fixed the heart blockage...

They hope the heart repair will fix the kidney issues.

Hopefully the damage was minimal to her kidneys. She'll be on diuretics for a while I would think.

This is scary because she's way too young to have to jump this hurdle but she's spunky. I sent her a message on Facebook Lilith but tell her I send my love if you talk with her, k?

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 08/04/09 10:43 AM
I have a lot of respect for the perseverance in anyone who has to endure dialysis. It's not a fun thing. It disrupts your life, is majorly uncomfortable and, of course, not cheap.

You kids "fight the fight" - urinating or not urinating. flowerforyou

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 08/04/09 10:22 AM
WOW ... I had no idea.

I miss my Lily. ohwell

CleanBathroom's photo
Mon 08/03/09 12:57 PM
I think the same company that sells you life insurance should be required to sell you health insurance.

Problem solved

CleanBathroom's photo
Mon 08/03/09 12:54 PM
I lean left.

Mostly cause that's where the drive thru windows always are.

CleanBathroom's photo
Mon 08/03/09 12:52 PM
Can we talk about something else now? I'm bored. :tongue: bigsmile

CleanBathroom's photo
Mon 08/03/09 12:51 PM
I wouldn't change anything about this thread. It's perfect.

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 07/30/09 07:46 PM

You people sure do expect a lot to get done asap. Tackling large issues takes time, no? We already have progress in stem cell policy, military repositioning, international dialogue to rebuild our image and energy and pollution initiatives. Those things are important, whether you want to acknowledge them or not.

His approval is sliding on the basis of the healthcare debate alone. It'll rebound as Congress organizes a plan to meet his objectives.

If you don't want to have faith, at least have some hope. Otherwise, your working attitude is that you want America to fall further into quicksand. And, if that is the case, feel free to move out of the country and take Mr. Cheney with you. You can root for another terrorist attack with him from afar.

Sorry so harsh ... but I'm tired of the pessimism void of alternative ideas. Let's have a debate instead of a gripe session. That's far more productive for everyone.

What congress is doing right now is figuring out how to pay their backers under the current 'change'.

Each is organizing their own plan to further their own needs... Time has proven this yet blindness prevails.

TIME TO REPLACE OUR CONGRESS WITH 'people' INSTEAD OF POLITICIANS.

I'm not griping... I am stating what I think is the BEST alternative idea.

Cull congress... It's WAY past time.

I agree totally. Term limits for Congress are long overdue.

As for alternative ideas, I wasn't talking about Obama. I'm talking about us. What ideas do you/we/I have to fix this mess? And, btw, the economy is not worse. It's actually getting better. And the mess wasn't Obama's fault at all. It was a complacent Congress to regulate when the economy was strong to mitigate against the mortgage crisis. The same speculative type behavior led to The Great Depression.

Obama is looking to strengthen The Fed so better oversight and liquidation processes are in place in advance of large business failure in the future.

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 07/30/09 06:33 PM

I was wondering why the CEO's of such companies were attending a luncheon at the White House recently.

imho we should watch very closely who attends these things... Bet they are working out the details. Or maby just being told to 'get on board' or get 'bailed-out' and taken over.

I also wonder such things. That's why I am perplexed why energy company execs were making our policies in the Bush White House via closed meeting. I also wonder why Halliburton was given so much money without competitive bid by our former Vice President (who ran Halliburton).

It's all quid pro quo - doesn't matter who's in charge.

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 07/30/09 06:29 PM
You people sure do expect a lot to get done asap. Tackling large issues takes time, no? We already have progress in stem cell policy, military repositioning, international dialogue to rebuild our image and energy and pollution initiatives. Those things are important, whether you want to acknowledge them or not.

His approval is sliding on the basis of the healthcare debate alone. It'll rebound as Congress organizes a plan to meet his objectives.

If you don't want to have faith, at least have some hope. Otherwise, your working attitude is that you want America to fall further into quicksand. And, if that is the case, feel free to move out of the country and take Mr. Cheney with you. You can root for another terrorist attack with him from afar.

Sorry so harsh ... but I'm tired of the pessimism void of alternative ideas. Let's have a debate instead of a gripe session. That's far more productive for everyone.

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:27 AM

You can kick *** and you know it, youll be back in the saddle inno time.

Prayers for you. :heart:

Hey ET ... Lemme' know how your little rendezvous went down. drinker

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:23 AM
I try diligently NOT to condition my daughters in this manner. So far, so good.

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:21 AM
Sorry to hear that bro.' You have my support and well-wishes for finding the next chapter in your life in due time.

You'll be fine. Don't expect God to find you a job. Go out and make it happen my friend. You already have the strength within.

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 07/23/09 11:18 PM

In general, like outside in the waiting room.

21.....her Ex cheated on her with her own mother.....she really hates guys right now.

CLASSY!! frown

I think I saw the Springer episode on this.

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 07/23/09 11:17 PM
C'mon Winxie .... What's wrong with a good ole' fashioned public birthing? love

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25