Community > Posts By > challengingmind

challengingmind's photo
Fri 03/27/09 09:08 AM
discontent....moving...then ill be content

challengingmind's photo
Fri 03/27/09 09:03 AM
I see my kids and tell them to get out of the way cause they are hogging the mirror lol

challengingmind's photo
Fri 03/27/09 08:59 AM
1) If her friend dared her to do it...I would think she would of came to you and let you in on the joke out of respect.
2) Contact the other guy...let him politely know what's going on,he may not even be aware that she has a boyfriend.
3) Throw her back into the sea.More than likely she has done this more than once.

challengingmind's photo
Thu 03/26/09 03:05 PM
sounds like a pulled muscle.
Put ice on it for twenty mins every 2 hrs.Make sure the ice doesn't have direct contact with your skin and put a pillow underneath your knees when laying down. Laying flat with legs flat is not the normal position for your spine.
After 48 hrs apply heat.

challengingmind's photo
Thu 03/26/09 02:55 PM
depends
There could be several causes
low back strain
herniated disk
slipped disk
fracture
what are the symptoms?

challengingmind's photo
Thu 03/26/09 02:46 PM
I think it has to do with a electromagnetic field.
Our nerves which are ran by electrical impulses to the brain would be affected by it which could cause short term loss of sight.
It would also explain why airplanes and ships go haywire in that area.

challengingmind's photo
Wed 03/25/09 03:24 PM
Lol
Let's talk about the "Oh"
If she says"Oh?" it means she wants more facts about what your saying.
If she says"Ohhh!" it means ding! the light bulb went on and she understands what your saying.
If she says"Oh sh*t! It means she forgot something or something drastic happened.

challengingmind's photo
Wed 03/25/09 02:48 PM
oh that explains it...Ian Fleming is a man! lol
1) Complaining
If a woman is complaining about a situation...it means there's a problem that needs attention,especially if she keeps complaining over and over again.
2)Nothing
Depending on the body language,if she says "Nothing" while shaking her head and making eye contact...that's exactly what she means!
If she says "Oh,nothing." and looks away then she wants to see if your actually intrested in listening to her.
3) Eye Brows raised
Could be she is shocked at what your saying or doing.One eye brow raised means she thinks your nuts! Eye brows bobbing up and down means she is in a playful mood.

challengingmind's photo
Tue 03/24/09 11:41 AM
dang! I didn't know they made blow dryers big enough for a cow.lol
They must of used the local car wash

challengingmind's photo
Tue 03/24/09 11:36 AM
Imo...I don't think you can tell if someone is confident from a pic. I know I can't.Confidence is usually spotted by the way a person acts in person.They can say anything in a profile, its the way they are in person that will tell the difference.

challengingmind's photo
Sun 03/22/09 02:01 PM
Just out of curiosity....is this a branch off of the soapbox thread?

challengingmind's photo
Sun 03/22/09 01:57 PM
wow lmao....you guys are bad!

challengingmind's photo
Sun 03/22/09 01:53 PM
attitude is an emotional response to a comment or situation

disposition is what your personality is like majority of the time.

challengingmind's photo
Sun 03/22/09 12:57 PM
I was in an abusive relationship at the time.My best friend of 12 years turned around an told my ex that I was going to a shelter, which could of took a bad situation and turned it into a dangerous one
We are civil to eachother but that's it.No trust here for her.

challengingmind's photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:25 PM
Let Me In(Donna Kauffman)
The Second Opinion(Michael Palmer)
Nightwalkers series(Jacquelyn Frank)
any Christine Feehan and James Patterson series

challengingmind's photo
Tue 03/17/09 05:58 PM
I actually did this last Sunday but without the speeding since I had the kids with me

challengingmind's photo
Tue 03/17/09 05:55 PM
sorry officer...i have a concussion,cant afford the ambulance bill,so I'm speeding to get to hospital before I puke and pass out!

challengingmind's photo
Tue 03/17/09 05:49 PM
I'm Irish...even got green eyes me lads and lassies...lol

challengingmind's photo
Mon 03/16/09 05:56 PM
your dealing with a very serious and potentially dangerous situation.
So far you have pointed out several red flags : jealousy,checking your texts and stuff,isolation,apologizing repeatedly.
You need to get out of the relationship now.There's nothing you can say or do to change him and it will get worse...its not a matter of if but when.

challengingmind's photo
Sun 03/15/09 01:46 PM
Queen....big enough for me and kids to cuddle in
If I need more room...kick the kids off the bed lol

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25