Community > Posts By > robertsonm30

robertsonm30's photo
Sat 02/23/08 11:15 AM
flowerforyou very nice write pkh
i can relate
it has takin me along time to move on but i still love her.
here is something we all should remember and maybe even live by i just wanted to share it with you.

There are a few thing that I have learned through out my life in relationships. One is that u cant have any expectations when going into a new relationship. There are three types of relationships. Which are REASON,SEASON,AND LIFETIME.

When you figure out which it is, you will know exactly what to do.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend, and they are. They are here for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to end the relationship. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, and our desire fulfilled; their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.

When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person; and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship has a special sense. Thank you all for being a part of my life.

robertsonm30's photo
Fri 02/22/08 09:11 PM
very nice write and thank you for welcoming me to the site drinker

robertsonm30's photo
Fri 02/22/08 09:06 PM
flowerforyou A wonderful heart felt write M.T.B flowerforyou

robertsonm30's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:56 PM
Thank you Shaden

robertsonm30's photo
Thu 02/21/08 05:16 PM
flowerforyou drinker

robertsonm30's photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:42 PM
wonderfuly said and so true flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

robertsonm30's photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:32 PM
flowerforyou awesome as always TxsGalflowerforyou

robertsonm30's photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:22 PM
drinker very nice write man drinker

robertsonm30's photo
Thu 02/21/08 03:42 PM
Thank you all for such a warm welcome and im glad i have finally found a home. blushing :smile: bigsmile

robertsonm30's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:44 AM
THANK YOU mom im glad to be here and am starting to feel very welcomed!! bigsmile bigsmile

robertsonm30's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:41 AM
THANK YOU all for reading it im glad you like it!!

This happens to me all to often it is a goal of mine to not be shy. blushing blushing blushing

robertsonm30's photo
Wed 02/20/08 07:26 PM
very good write drinker drinker

robertsonm30's photo
Wed 02/20/08 07:16 PM
huh LOL thats awesome drinker

robertsonm30's photo
Wed 02/20/08 07:10 PM
blushing blushing blushing

I first saw you from across the room,
like a beautiful flower in bloom,
I watched you from a far,
the crowd fades as you twinkle like a star,
as you twirl your hair,
you overwhelm me all I can do is stare,
the sun shining on you through an open window,
as I step back into a shadow,
your smile so soft so sweet,
I was swept off my feet,
your eyes emit a powerful embrace,
Im sucked in without even a trace,
I watched you as you walk away,
I watched you as you walk away,
never to see you another day,

I was to shy to say,

"HI"

robertsonm30's photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:16 PM
drinker lol nice one i like it a lot drinker

robertsonm30's photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:03 PM
blushing thank you so very much TxsGal that means a lot to me comming from you blushing

robertsonm30's photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:42 PM
flowerforyou

robertsonm30's photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:40 PM
flowerforyou nice write i really like it

robertsonm30's photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:35 PM
flowerforyou good write and so true kindness and love is the passage to hppiness that we all should share flowerforyou

robertsonm30's photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:29 PM
thank you im glad to be here drinker