BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 12/12/08 04:08 PM
Hehe, Am i worth travlin 2? lol

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 12/12/08 03:55 PM
We all talk a different language when we talk in defense. We are all created equal and we all should be treated as such, we are only here for a short time and we all have the right for the pursuit of happeness!!

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 12/12/08 03:53 PM
Thanks my dear,

I couldnt figure how 2 do that

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 12/12/08 03:43 PM
Sometimes it takes a Forest Fire to regenerate the the Forest.

The Ideas that are coming out of Detriot are Old and outdated, even with these loans there still companies are still going to fail because they are behind the times.

I would rather see them fail without my money than with it

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 12/12/08 03:04 PM
"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.'"----Dr. Martin Luther King

The only match for Physical Force is Soul Force---
MLK

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 12/12/08 12:35 PM
That was one absoultly GORGEOUS WOMAN who shook up the world, revolutionizing the whole idea of Human Sexuality, and the Idea that even if your not the "Blonde Bomeshell", you can still be just as Gorgeous!!

RIP Bettie

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 12/12/08 11:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Vll-t0H6A

I promise it will make you a better person!!

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 12/10/08 05:53 PM
I wanna see what happens when we TURN OF OUR TV'S FOR A WEEK, I wanna see what happens to a large group of people who dont watch TV for a prolonged period of time, I want to see how it relates to our way of thinking?

Would yah help? It will be fun

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 12/10/08 05:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDkhzHQO7jY

This sums it up pretty well 2 lol

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 12/10/08 05:42 PM

I never feel inferior flowerforyou

Lindyy and I both know where each other stands and we're ok with it lol

Yes, and Foliel states his opinion in a mature, intelligent and amicable manner.....:heart:

And what about me huh, lind ? lol

Oh, Brandon, you too post with intelligence, respect and always speak as a gentleman....:smile:

P.S. Do you cover your macaw's cage to give him some privacy with his bell?blushing

Nah, it is kinda embarassing to explain it to guests though when they come over lol

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 12/10/08 05:26 PM

I never feel inferior flowerforyou

Lindyy and I both know where each other stands and we're ok with it lol

Yes, and Foliel states his opinion in a mature, intelligent and amicable manner.....:heart:

And what about me huh, lind ? lol

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 12/10/08 04:39 PM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Wed 12/10/08 04:46 PM

You never heard of the Civil War?

Sure, that as 155 years ago, and it was settled in 4 years with violence, that really wasnt a true opposition because someone was forced to give in by usage of violence. A true opposition is unshackable and cant be broken by the use of a gun. Its a determination by all us people with a conscience, if we all decieded to end this ideal that we call established government, they would be nothing but 500 or so, men in suits,

Thats it

and the military who has to follow orders

They have an allegance to the constitution not this Government, two very seperate entities
:smile: Your living in a dream world.:smile:The police forces and the military would have to be neutralized thru violence in order to institute a revolution.:smile:Violence is the only way to have any real change.:smile:

Whos left a greater impact on this world Mahatma Ghandi or Joseph Stalin? In my opinion this form of Government is just like the neighborhood cat, If you quit feeding it, it will disappear! Violence is so primitive, so neanderthitic, so outdated and usless. Ghandi freed a nation just by saying NO and meaning it, the idea of Cival disobedience based in Ahimsa is the answer to this tryanic establishment we call our government. Ghandis Idea of Satyagraha is the perfect example of why violence is never ever needed to get what you are after

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 12/10/08 01:09 PM

Sure, that as 155 years ago, and it was settled in 4 years with violence, that really wasnt a true opposition because someone was forced to give in by usage of violence. A true opposition is unshackable and cant be broken by the use of a gun. Its a determination by all us people with a conscience, if we all decieded to end this ideal that we call established government, they would be nothing but 500 or so, men in suits,

Thats it

and the military who has to follow orders

They have an allegance to the constitution not this Government, two very seperate entities

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 12/10/08 11:35 AM

Thats it

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 12/10/08 11:26 AM

and if ya dont ya go to jail

No one person can do it, but 5 million can.

We will save the jail cells for the real criminals, the extrosionist in Washington DC and the rest of the other 50 states

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 12/10/08 11:21 AM
Why are americans so scared of change? Why in our own Government, do we keep recycling the same unlightened idiots who are just loathing in self-interest?

It seems the only virtue this country still posses is its name and that makes me sick that we the people have allowed our country to be distroyed both financally and philisophically by nothing but common criminals in Washington DC!

Its time to let Love Rule this nation in its actions and principals, its time to understand we have to take cleanse our whole society, not by violence or any other torterous idealogy but in the name of LOVE!!

Let Love be the opposition!

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 12/10/08 11:05 AM

and what do you recommend that we do?
withhold our taxes from them?
frustrated
i'm as pissed off as you are about this but it doesn't seem like our 'little' voices can be heard.
write a letter to congress....it'll most assuredly get filed under T
call and b1tch? i'm sure you could try

“ He or she who supports a State organized in the military way – whether directly or indirectly – participates in the sin. Each man old or young takes part in the sin by contributing to the maintenance of the State by paying taxes. ”
—Mahatma Gandhi

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 12/10/08 10:57 AM

Lindy,

Some animals dont even need sex to reproduce, its called Parthenogenesis, there are alot of diverse species that use it.

Sex is in no way just tied to reproduction, Ive got a male Scarlet macaw that mates with his bell for crying out loud lol

There is no such thing as a Black/White Idea when it comes to nature my dear

How are yah by the way?

Brandon!!! Hello!!

Maybe your Macaw is just so horny he is frustrated and will use anything?

Oops, you triggered my brain....some plants are self-polinating.....

Lindyy
:heart:

Thats my job, my reason for being, its to make people open there minds and open there hearts, and see the Entire Picture and to get them to do there part!!

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 12/10/08 10:48 AM

Lindy,

Some animals dont even need sex to reproduce, its called Parthenogenesis, there are alot of diverse species that use it.

Sex is in no way just tied to reproduction, Ive got a male Scarlet macaw that mates with his bell for crying out loud lol

How are yah by the way?

Brandon!!! Hello!!

Maybe your Macaw is just so horny he is frustrated and will use anything?

:heart:

Hes been paired up for 20 years, they produce about 6-7 babies a season, oh he gets plenty lol, but he sure loves his bell lol

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 12/10/08 10:42 AM
Lindy,

How are yah by the way?

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25