BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 12/23/08 10:41 PM
"The ideally non-violent state will be an ordered anarchy. That State is the best governed which is governed the least"----Mahatma Gandhi

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 12/23/08 09:19 PM
Hmm, is Manny next? That would rock

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Mon 12/22/08 10:57 PM
Mine are multi-colored, Blue-green grey, I must be a party i guess hehe

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 12/19/08 12:20 AM
My mind is going 100 miles an hour right now, Is any one elses?

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:59 PM
The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live?

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:48 PM
Your right, dragon ball Z meets Mark Hamill, thats gotta be some kind of Sacrelage

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:13 PM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Thu 12/18/08 11:20 PM
Hehe, There really into star wars, maybe you can combine the two into some kind of Hentai film, u just might make a fortune lol

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 12/18/08 10:58 PM
Ive got two of my dearest friends that are stationed in Okinawa, ive been there twice, As long as you have a "Hello Kitty" logo somwhere where they can see it, its all good

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 12/18/08 10:43 PM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Thu 12/18/08 10:49 PM
Man i love Western Europe, The Swedes are amazing people, if i didnt look in the mirror and see Black hair, Green eyes and a Roman nose, i just might try 2 stay and fit in, but at 6'6 n 300 pounds its hard to be incognito hehe

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 12/18/08 10:28 PM
Tired and bored but im extatic, im ready for the new year to be here, i leave for South Africa the 3rd week of January and Ill be in Cairo Egypt over Valentines, ive wanted this for along time, im pumped, im going to be gone 6 weeks, i may not want to come home afterwards

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 12/18/08 10:16 PM

(((everyone)))flowers

Sorry I've been so MIA lately, work + shopping has kept me very busy sad

Hey Girly, How many Green objects ended up in your shopping bag?

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 12/18/08 01:21 PM
A revolution is coming — a revolution which will be peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care enough; successful if we are fortunate enough — But a revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We can affect its character; we cannot alter its inevitability---Bobby Kennedy

Religions are different roads converging to the same point. What does it matter that we take different road, so long as we reach the same goal. Wherein is the cause for quarrelling?-Ghandi

The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. Instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it. Through violence you may murder the liar, but you cannot murder the lie, nor establish the truth. Through violence you may murder the hater, but you do not murder hate. In fact, violence merely increases hate. So it goes. ... Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.---MLK

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:52 PM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Thu 12/18/08 12:56 PM

RON PAUL SOULD BE PRESIDENT...........AND SARAH PALIN HIS VISE PRESIDENT.........

From what I know so far I do think Ron Paul should be president. I don't agree with the Palin thing though...lol, she just doesn't impress me.
SARA PALIN IS THE FEMALE VERSION OF RON PAUL.....

Sarah Palin is the Female version of DAN QUAYLE, not Dr Paul, she doesnt have a libertarian bone in her entire body, and Ron Paul is a Duke Educated OBGYN, Sarah Palin is a "Category 5 Moron" who isnt qualified to be a laundry mat attendent.

Now a Ron Paul/Jesse Ventura Ticket, ah only in a dream

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 12/18/08 10:29 AM
Fulfillment is such a beautifull and elusive creature, If you find it, hold it dear

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 12/17/08 04:31 PM
Just another hollow topic to divide and conquere,

We really all talk in different languages when we talk in nothing but defense.

We all have the right to pursuit of happiness and to achieve what we as individuals see has our own ideals, and no mere mortal has the right or privliage to take that away from anyone else.

All we do is give up our future when we try to subjigate another, its just the bitterness that will last forever when it should be LOVE

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 12/16/08 10:58 AM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Tue 12/16/08 10:58 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cwOqKfEYTg

Sums it up

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 12/16/08 10:34 AM
Ah, but he missed, sounds like he needs to spend some time in the minors for a few years, but he would make a great sub for Rick Ankiel

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:38 PM
Dude, Ill be the first man to stand up and say i was!

My daughters mother is a wack job and my beliefs never allow for the use of physical force ever against anyone.

Its not the act of being abused that should cause anyone to feel or be treated like a lesser human being, its the abuser who becomes sub human in eyes at that point, no matter what sex they happen to be!

A person who posses the need for physical force lacks SOUL FORCE!

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Mon 12/15/08 11:16 AM
Hehe, Maybe in time, even that out of touch old man can see that she is just an intellectual midget that is filled only with self interest, shes just to stupid to try to hide it.

I would love to see her on that TV Game show "Are you smarter than a 5th grader", ah never mind, it would be over to quickly!

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Mon 12/15/08 10:50 AM
Sen Joe Biden was one of the chief architects of the war on drugs and i think its completely idiotic and extremly short sighted. We dont put nicotine addicts in jail, we dont put people who are addicted to alchohol in jail. The whole idea is a bunch of BS, its caused our prison system to become more over-populated than many countries around the world, while rapists get probation. Federal mandatory sentences in drug cases, are destroying the prison systems both on a state and federal level

Just another Bad Decision from a Bad System

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25