BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 11/08/08 11:42 AM

I was watching the news last night here in Oklahoma, and one of our local city councilmen was complaining about the Logo Network(LGBT based channel) thats now on cable. His entire argument was it was pushing sexual orientation as part of its platform and his "child might watch it".

What ever happened to parental responsibility and changing the channel?

Why is a perfectly natural act such a taboo? Its pointless in my opinion, Sex between to consenting adults is an act that shouldnt be so hush hush, its an act that takes place in nature and does no harm to anyone when two consenting people are involved.

I Personally think we as humans need to take a lesson from the Bonobos of Central Africa, Now those guys are the true hippies lol

PLH

what Brandon.....what

LINDYY
:heart:

Question my dear?

I do not want to ask in public...you crack me up my Friendblushing

LINDYY

You can always email it 2 me lol

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 11/08/08 10:48 AM

To everyone bashing Obama saying they will not support him...Do you realize that makes you traitorous and un-American? This runs on the same logic that all of you were calling anyone who didn't support the Bush regime as traitors. It works both ways.

If one side dishes it out, the other has to take it in like manner.....

In other words "what is good for the goose is good for the gander."

LINDYY
:heart: :heart:

I totally disagree with that statment, OUR GOVERNMENT IS NOT EQUAL TO THIS COUNTRY, YOU STATMENT IS LIKE SAYING THE DRIVER IS PART OF THE CAR. If this Government wants to step on the rights of the people then it needs resistance. If they want to try to take our cival liberties away from us then it is them who are traitorious and terenious and they need to be dealt with accordingly

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 11/08/08 10:34 AM

I was watching the news last night here in Oklahoma, and one of our local city councilmen was complaining about the Logo Network(LGBT based channel) thats now on cable. His entire argument was it was pushing sexual orientation as part of its platform and his "child might watch it".

Why is a perfectly natural act such a taboo? Its pointless in my opinion, Sex between to consenting adults is an act that shouldnt be so hush hush, its an act that takes place in nature and does no harm to anyone when two consenting people are involved.

I Personally think we as humans need to take a lesson from the Bonobos of Central Africa, Now those guys are the true hippies lol

PLH

what Brandon.....what

LINDYY

Question my dear?

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 11/08/08 09:09 AM
I personally think he should do something with the Reagan doctorine "The War on Drugs", its totally destroyed the prison system, I think they need to end the sentencing guidelines and use common sense

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 11/08/08 09:06 AM

You are saying EXACTLY what I've had concerns with regarding gay marriage. If gays can marry, who is to say other atypical couples shouldn't and where is the line drawn???

We dont have the right "to draw the line" when it comes to someone elses life, there two consenting adults if there happy thats all that matters

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 11/08/08 09:02 AM

Religion plays an important role. This country was founded on it for you to have peace and equality. Using it as a measureing Rod that man for his own selfish desires could not change.

But the country was founded on Hypocrisy, they were white slave owners who left England so they could be free?

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 11/08/08 08:57 AM
I aggree, everyone has the right to raise there children the way they see fit with few obvious exeptions (like that dude from Central europe who locked hid daughter in the basement for 25 years), I personally think that everyone needs to understand how the world works, and we all need to work together so we cant really force one belief on everybody

Its tuff being a parent i know

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 11/08/08 08:44 AM

I am not familiar with that channel, and yes, parents need to be on the ball about what their kids watch.
But, it is tedious to have to watch out for every little thing with regard to children, and the television and internet are such poor places for sexuality to be in the first place. Of course, sex is "natural", and not "taboo", but there's so much and it is represented only as those who have the capabilities see fit and when they see fit to do it. Sex and sexuality are very personal and each of us has the right to determine what's okay and what is not and to not have everyone else's concepts flung at them.
I cannot begin to tell you how diligent I have been as a parent with regard to sexuality, but it's insidiously coursed through the veins by the media. It's not just "one channel" that you block. Thankfully, I have been very open with my children and they have come to me over ANY LITTLE THING they happen to hear or see through the media, their friends, whereever. Sometimes, though, it feels more like damage control and having to convince them that their bodies are as God intended and they have rights to their bodies, not expectations, etc.

So its a relgious ideal on the hendrance of Sexuality?

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 11/08/08 08:23 AM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Sat 11/08/08 08:24 AM

PLH

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 11/08/08 07:42 AM

agreed. Barack Hussein Obama. What does his name sound like? Barack=Iraq, Hussein=obviously Sadam Hussein, Obama=Osama Bin Laden. Just an observation.

slaphead frustrated rant When u say the word BUSH, Whats the 1st thing that comes to mind? Hehe

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 11/07/08 02:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrXvDXVhqfU

And thats all i have to say about that

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 11/07/08 12:46 PM
What makes u think that Government=America, I view them as two different entities. The American people have wonderfull ideals that the whole world should learn to embrass and just a few of those are liberty and Justice for ALL. The Bust Adminstration STEPPED ALL OVER OUR CIVAL LIBERTIES/RIGHTS. So the only traitor to this country would be the ones who went against all that THIS COUNTRY STANDS FOR! Not this Government

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 11/06/08 10:38 AM
When any church gets involved an any shape fashion or form with politcs, there tax exemption should be revoked ASAP

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:45 AM

Before someone brings up Nixon as being the worst, Nixon was highly effective in office, corrupt, but effective.

You mean that "Circus Elephant" as Jack Kennedy called him. He was to paranoid to be effective

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:20 AM

SARAH PALIN Was not the cause of McCain's defeat. She energized the entire party. She is the real reason he did so well. McCain's handlers are a bunch of sore losers. The fact is they lost the election for him.

People will find out soon enough the difference between the lib loonie social engineering schemes vs moral values' place in having a self sustaining blessed society.

If a woman with a double digit IQ and a triple digit income can "energize the entire party" it must be 1 sad day to be republican. I suppose a rousing game of BINGO could "energize the entire party" 2 i guess. Its really sad that we are so scared of change that we would wollow in this state of stagnation thats been the same since the NIXON ADMINISTRATION

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:42 PM
Ventura/Franken 2016drinker :smile:

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:31 PM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Wed 11/05/08 08:33 PM
Ahhh, now i have something to replace my Sheryl Teague poster yaahhh (Thats only if she shaves the peach fuzz off of her right cheek there lol)

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:09 PM

I dont think this woman has anywhere near the intellectual level to be with dancing with the stars, not to mention the highest office in the our land.

This woman to me is like Dan Qualye in Drag. Im sure glad to see that we dont have to worry about her becoming our commander in chief (atleast for the next 4 years)

I have also compared her to Dan Quayle. Neither Dan nor Sarah have fully deserved the merciless treatment the press has given them. They were simply not ready for prime time. Dan Quayle today may be just what the country needs but unfortunately in politics there are few second chances. Sarah needs to step away from the national spotlight.

There both are Intellectual midgets with the mental compacity of Billy Ray Cyrus. What this country needs is someone who has a Sound mind, a soft heart and a firm hand,someone in the mold of a Jack or Bobby Kennedy, not someone who is still on the intellectual level of 95% if the people who watch Barney

The biography I read of Bobby Kennedy told the story of a brilliant and endearing man who fought hard for what he believed in. John Kennedy led the Democratic party at a time when many of it's politicians were still racists at heart. He was willing to put his own reputation and life on the line for Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. I admire both Jack and Bobby.
Dan Quayle has grown into a much better writer and conservative voice than you are probably aware of. I'm sure Billy Ray Cyrus is smarter than most politicians. He's certainly made more money and is managing one of the hottest sensations in pop music culture, his daughter.
I assume you are referring to Barney Frank, and I agree that his constituents must have had a little too much lead in the drinking water during childhood.

Actually i was refering to the big purple dinosaur but Barney Frank works 2 lol

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 11/05/08 07:58 PM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Wed 11/05/08 08:00 PM

Say what you will about Palin....-no doubt her life will be much calmer now...the way the media and so many have treated her and her family has been disgusting.

Think if your life were thrown out for the world to pick apart, how would you feel?

& maybe think twice before you state your 'opinions' of someone else.

I agree with TJN --- WHY claim to want change for our Country, then turn right around talking hateful about someone you do not even know...??

That is (one reason) why our Country is SO divided....and it has to stop.

I think...alot of the reason Sarah Palin was " picked apart "...was because Liberals held the belief...that the rightful..." female "...progression to the white house...was held by Hillary Clinton..." how dare a conservative, and pretty woman...shall inhabit in the white house...after the path has been forged and paved by a pro choice...gay rights...intelligent woman "...

She got picked apart because shes DUMB thats it Period. Theres been woman all over the world in power, but they all deserved it

...Shout out to Marget Thatcher! woot woot! drinker

Indira Ghandi in India, Corazon Aquino in the Philippines,Angela Merkel in Germany, the list goes ondrinker

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 11/05/08 07:53 PM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Wed 11/05/08 08:07 PM

WOW you all talk about change and our country coming together yet you spew such hatred towards people why would people want to associate with people like you who hate others

I dont hate anyone, I HATE STUPIDITY because it breeds so many other sicknesses like biogetry and close-mindedness. It spreads worse than any virus or bacteria ever could and causes more damage than any bomb or missle. Its the root system to the tree of distruction and is the plague of the 21st century and it has to be stopped

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25