Community > Posts By > northrn_yanke

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:06 PM
No, I am not infatuated with anyone. Is it because she is not infatuated with you? See, that is the problem: you can't stand the fact that she won't listen to you. Control, control, control. Ever been accused of that? I am sure no more than ........ 99% of the time.)

were the two of you separated at birth?....laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:04 PM
What an utter waste of time trying to debate such a closed minded person.

you'll come to find there is no debating with her. She relies on false claims and when confronted she refused to accept the facts and instead digs up all sorts of propaganda from Bush bashing sites...drinker

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:59 AM
I find it hard to believe that some are even contemplating giving the restaurant owner the benefit of the doubt...is nothing sacred anymore?

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:45 AM
Edited by northrn_yanke on Fri 03/07/08 11:46 AM
And you constantly follow her around to remind her of that.

joansey...if you havn't noticed she starts up more threads than the rest of us reasonable people together...and 99% of them are propaganda so apparently she needs to be reminded...and you don't have to take my word for it...take a look at her posts and what others have pointed out to her...maybe since you are infatuated with her maybe she'll listen to you...laugh

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:41 AM
ok lets everyone slide out of this room real quiet so the two of them have can some privacy....don't they make such a cute couple and they have so much in common...laugh

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:37 AM

thanks again paper...and I don't want to disappoint you but I have to be honest. You are not my only friend on here...:tongue:

laugh

Hey ............... I'll be your friend! drinker

of course you do now that you have seen my picture on the beach..:tongue:

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:32 AM
BTW crap belongs in the bathroom not the kitchen and if it is hot in the bathroom you open the window, NOT inviting your friends in to look at the crap with you.

how long do you stand there and look at your crap?...laugh

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:28 AM

We should all behave. Our opinions are just that our opinions. If people could leave the personal attacks out of the debate all would go along better.

yes opinions are just opinion...but you post what you call facts which have no factual basis at all...you persistently perpetrate lies...

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:22 AM

Yes but there were those WMD's...oh...I guess not....but the terrorists are in Iraq...oh, no there not...hmmmm...what were we there for???

guess you havn't read too much lately huh...you really shouldn't rely on the three stooges for your news and/or facts...yawn

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:20 AM
We are there for the gold,
there for the oil
there to protect Israel.

is that what your cards told you?...

it's the first time I heard gold is in Iraq but I do know that the only ones making money from Iraqi's oil is the Iraqi people...and I have no idea how you think Israel is involved.....maybe you didn't shuffle your cards well enough...noway

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:26 AM

HERE IN QUEBEC THIS LANGUAGE DEBATE HAS ALWAYS BEEN, I PERSONALLY WENT TO ENGLISH SCHOOL ONLY BECAUSE MY MOM DID AND HAD TO PROVE IT TO THE GOVERNMENT, OR ELSE I HAD TO ATTEND FRENCH SCHOOL. IF THEY DON'T ARGUE ABOUT ONE THING THE POLITICANS WILL FIND SOMETHING ELSO TO ARGUE ABOUT........

I lived in Montreal when the language laws were first imposed and witnessed the language police entering stores and placing black tape over all the english signs....the federal gov did nothing..

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:14 AM
Edited by northrn_yanke on Fri 03/07/08 07:15 AM
If you think your rights are being denied in the US take a look at what is going on north of the border...the discrimination against the english has been going on for a few decades but the federal goverment does nothing to stop it...

Quebec law appealed

OTTAWA -- The Supreme Court of Canada announced yesterday it will hear an appeal of the Quebec language law that limits who can attend English-language schools in the province.

The Quebec government is seeking to appeal a ruling by the provincial Court of Appeal, which struck down Law 104 last summer saying it violated the federal Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

The law's aim was to plug a loophole in the Charter of the French Language that allowed students who had one year of private English schooling to continue their education in English.

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:56 AM
I have watched his body language when he sits in on meetings with black leaders and he is very irritated and unconcerned with what they are saying. He has the new southern form of racism and he shows it.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

your talents never cease to amuse me...laugh laugh laugh

oh and can anyone in the south clue me in on your new form of racism ....noway

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:52 AM

did ya check out the lyrics

pretty much on tarket

i dont know whether to laugh or cry

that is sad

yes I did got back and read the lyrics. I don't see a reason to cry as since the begining of time man has always been at odds with each other....through turmoil and destruction, man made or natural, there is always something beneficial that emerges. There is sadness in the loss of life but life does go on, we are all expendable no matter how important we feel we are.

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:38 AM
adj4u....like any economist can do they juggle number to suit their agenda..here is the same guy who quoted the 5 trillion number

oseph Stiglitz, a Nobel Prize-winning economist and self-described opponent of the war, puts the final figure at a staggering $1 trillion to $2 trillion, including $500 billion for the war and occupation and up to $300 billion in future health care costs for wounded troops.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11880954/page/2/

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:27 AM
Edited by northrn_yanke on Fri 03/07/08 06:28 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh ...so now it's up to 5 trillion...another thread has it at 3 trillion but it's also been estimated at 1 to 2 trillion....laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:24 AM

They say that the middle class is getting squeezed out. higher cost of goods along with higher taxes.

who is always trying to raise taxes, and who is always trying to lower taxes?

of course the real question in there is who can burden the responsibility to say enough is enough?

the dems say that raising the taxes on the rich will somehow ease the burden on the poorer.
and the republicans say, lowering taxes on everybody(and yes rich included) helps the poorer.

but no, some want redistribution of wealth(dems)

and some want freedom to earn and grow without penalization(repubs)

so who do i think will help the middle class? with 41 percent of my wages going to taxes i think it is reasonable to say which ever party decides to lower my damn taxes- which has been historically the republicans.

if 41% of your income is going towards taxes then how much more will they be taking with socialized health care like Obama and Clinton want to impose on you?...noway

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 05:28 AM
thanks again paper...and I don't want to disappoint you but I have to be honest. You are not my only friend on here...:tongue:

laugh

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 05:21 AM
nice find Doc...I think someone asked a question but they really didn't want the answer...drinker

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 05:15 AM
hello yanke....i was reading what you wrote to my friend miss symbelmyne..and you were the one who made the first remark..where the insultings are conserned..

and your point is?...did you read the post where there are only a few credible people on here that I respect....you are not one so you can go with your friend miss symbelmyne and do whatever it is you two do...I am not concerned what someone like you thinks of me or that you're not pleased with what I say...glasses

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25