Community > Posts By > northrn_yanke

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 02:41 PM

i'm making a stuffed bunny and Goddammit its hard.grumble

if it's hard have you checked to see if it takes batteries?...maybe it isn't bunny..noway

its a bunny ..lighten up Pedro

Pedro?...I ain't no illegal alien...BTW do you know where's the nearest taco bell?..I have to get another phone card...bigsmile

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 02:38 PM

i'm making a stuffed bunny and Goddammit its hard.grumble

if it's hard have you checked to see if it takes batteries?...maybe it isn't bunny..noway

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 02:34 PM

to the ones who have no idea how or what or why things work.... I can only laugh at...laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I give you credit that you can laugh at yourself..bigsmile

I certainly can... when it is appropriate.... I don't take myself so seriously that I can't admit when I don't know something, or when I am wrong, and I am not so pompus to think that I am the all knowing authority on all things.... Now can you say the same thing? Oh never mind you will... cuz you don't want to get called out.....

you think you could call me out...laugh ...go right ahead..laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 02:30 PM

becasue he went into the situation knowing there was going to be a confrontation, and he knew that his companion was known to carry weapons, and he was an accomplice because he not only did nothing to stop it, he actually helped in the crime....

he did?....that's not what he said and how do you know all of this....oh and call the judge and tell him there is no reason to go to trial cause you have it all figured out...

if you listen to the others that were in the room OJ never saw the gun....and why do you think there would be a confrontation when he brought enough muscle to calm anyone down....he brought enough men so there would not be a confrontation....

I'm sorry I use my deductive reasoning and skills of logical thought to process the information given... just like the prosecutors do..... They don't like to lose cases....

well if you are using logic then there are a lot of criminals that are going to be walking...laugh

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 02:27 PM

i understand that is a possibility

but it still remains that they are not legal residents

thus do not get to be called by the states name for a resident of that state

nor be considered a resident till such time they become legal

hence their name/status....illegal alien

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 02:25 PM
to the ones who have no idea how or what or why things work.... I can only laugh at...laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I give you credit that you can laugh at yourself..bigsmile

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 02:24 PM
becasue he went into the situation knowing there was going to be a confrontation, and he knew that his companion was known to carry weapons, and he was an accomplice because he not only did nothing to stop it, he actually helped in the crime....

he did?....that's not what he said and how do you know all of this....oh and call the judge and tell him there is no reason to go to trial cause you have it all figured out...

if you listen to the others that were in the room OJ never saw the gun....and why do you think there would be a confrontation when he brought enough muscle to calm anyone down....he brought enough men so there would not be a confrontation....

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 02:16 PM

well being north of the border we need as much snow as possible to build our igloos...bigsmile

Sounds better than a snow fort. laugh

my maid lives in a snow fort...bigsmile

And what does your maid do for you? Never mind! I don't want to know! laugh

she feeds the sled dogs...bigsmile

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 02:14 PM
Edited by northrn_yanke on Tue 03/11/08 02:14 PM
glasses

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 02:14 PM
I'm sorry I didn't elaborate...

I'm at a convience store with someone I barely know, and that person pulls a gun and shoots someone.... If you had no knowledge of the gun or what that person planned.... and that can be proven in court... that makes you a witness... not an accessory...

then why is OJ being changed with a gun related offense because one of his companions had a gun...

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 02:00 PM
lily......

I'll be darned. I didn't know the title of the thread was "Hillary was involved with a prostitution ring." I thought it was entitled "Hillary's Buddy Involved in Prostitution Ring." Did you rename the thread or what?

could it be that one of Hillary's girls made a mistake...that wasn't the Bill Hillary meant...noway

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:56 PM

Sure, and you can do that... if you show me where you have any monitary loss from it.....(slander and libel is only a criminal offense if you can prove monitary loss or emotional trama from it, and I'll bet that if we look in your past...well the emotional trama can be blamed on much more than me saying your name)

and how many slander and/or libel cases have you litigated?...most defamation cases are soft damages and are the amount is decided upon by the jury...very few cases have a tangible amount...the last case I handled a monetary amount was placed on the notice that was sent out and that amount was multiplied by the number of notices that were sent out.

and agasin where does she live, what is her name, and what does she do.... what is my name, where do I live, and what do I do???

What loss does an internet profile have?

you think it's difficult to track someone down from the internet?....and you really don't understand the dynamics of a defamation case..saying that however does not imply you have or haven't crossed the threshold..

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:52 PM
Edited by northrn_yanke on Tue 03/11/08 01:53 PM
If I live a life of squalor and poverty and try to better my and my families life, even our courts are considerate of this struggle. We do not even realize the poverty they come from

you bash Bush and the gov because you claim they are not doing anything for the poor in the US...why do you not have the same attitude for the countries these illegals came from....why it now the US's problem...noway

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:47 PM

i'm only telling you what the link said...that she drank her urine. it did now, however, mention feces.

Can we find out if she ate her feces? Oh my I better get off this thread before it gets shut down for being toooo crude! laugh

I hope she flossed...bigsmile

she COULDN'T have flossed...if she had floss, she could have...filed through the bars or the lock or something.

crap, ya'll are wearing off on me.

she watched McGyver subtitled...she unwound the thread from one her buttons on her blouse and used that...bigsmile

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:45 PM
Sure, and you can do that... if you show me where you have any monitary loss from it.....(slander and libel is only a criminal offense if you can prove monitary loss or emotional trama from it, and I'll bet that if we look in your past...well the emotional trama can be blamed on much more than me saying your name)

and how many slander and/or libel cases have you litigated?...most defamation cases are soft damages and are the amount is decided upon by the jury...very few cases have a tangible amount...the last case I handled a monetary amount was placed on the notice that was sent out and that amount was multiplied by the number of notices that were sent out.

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:33 PM

i'm only telling you what the link said...that she drank her urine. it did now, however, mention feces.

Can we find out if she ate her feces? Oh my I better get off this thread before it gets shut down for being toooo crude! laugh

I hope she flossed...bigsmile

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:26 PM

this woman had to drink her OWN URINE

she claimed to drink her own urine....but that seems strange since she had no fluid to drink so how did she create urine?.....noway

i can go quite some time with nothing to drink...eventually, i'm still going to have to urinate as my body finishes processing the last drink that i DID have...

I can agree with that...but I don't think that by the time you have your last wizz you'd be thinking you have another 3 or so days to survive and even think of needing to drink it..

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:22 PM
Edited by northrn_yanke on Tue 03/11/08 01:23 PM

well being north of the border we need as much snow as possible to build our igloos...bigsmile

Sounds better than a snow fort. laugh

my maid lives in a snow fort...bigsmile

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:19 PM
this woman had to drink her OWN URINE

she claimed to drink her own urine....but that seems strange since she had no fluid to drink so how did she create urine?.....noway

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:16 PM

Lily .... He was Hillary's friend .... remember the illegals/driving licenses/New York .... but now Hillary has done her cut and run now that he is in trouble and is useless to her politically

politicians don't have friends

amen brotha, amen.... So I had a friend that went to prison... does that make me quilty by association??? No, becuase in this country we are responsible for our own actions, and to use Hilaries name in this is shear propoganda.....

Think for yourselves for once would ya? Don't be sheep.... (addressing all of those that want to lump people together because of their associations)

Lily ..... Once again, it is not "sheer propoganda" to use Hilliary's name in relation to Spitzer. She aligned herself with him politically and also made out that he was a personal friend since, at the time, he was the powerful governor of New York. Of course, now that he is on his way out, Hillary has disengaged herself from him. As one poster stated, Hillary has removed all mention of him from her website.

you seem to forget they are Democrats...they are immune to reproach...laugh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25