no photo
Sat 11/20/21 11:30 AM
Special

no photo
Sat 11/20/21 11:27 AM
Lol, hey flirt. bigsmile waving

no photo
Fri 11/19/21 04:50 PM
I declare that person has not one good thing to say ever. Ignore them....

no photo
Fri 11/19/21 12:28 AM

I live with two men. Whenever I have a female friend over, one of my male flatmates chases them. He gets their phone number off them because he is charming, and then pursues them.
I text them to say "What are you up to this weekend"? and boom, he has been there first and has made plans with them.
I have explained to all of them he is a ladies man and is talking to 12 women already, (whom think he is only talking to them), but they fall for his charm.
I feel disrespected. Am I wrong to feel this way?
I have decided to meet my new women friends outside of my home now.

You seed a flower plant, everyday took care of it, water's well and oneday the plant have beautiful flower's.. You never picked the flower's but someone else breaks the flower from plant and gifts to different narrating as it's his/her garden flower's :grin:

The best is outdoor meet :thumbsup:

I agree. Meeting friends outside of home is my plan going forward.

no photo
Fri 11/19/21 12:26 AM
Welcome.
Your profile name is the name of my favorite perfume. :grinning:
Best wishes finding love.

no photo
Fri 11/19/21 12:22 AM

To ask forgiveness of God from a major or minor sin whatever the reason.
The prophet Nuh said, "Ask your Lord for forgiveness; He is forgiving".
The person has to say before sleeping:
"I ask forgiveness from God, the Great, who has no god but Him, the Living, the Eternal, and I repent to Him". Repeat that at least 10 times.

Well, you must realise by now after a lot of posting that not everyone follows your religion. How do you feel about other religions Lung?

no photo
Fri 11/19/21 12:09 AM
Watching it now with clear skies. Might meander down to the beach bonfire soon.
Wish you were here with me Sparkling Crystal. You would love it xxx

no photo
Thu 11/18/21 11:24 PM
Yes, it is going to be a very awkward conversation with him. I think I just needed to vent. Thank you for chatting with me. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/18/21 10:56 PM
It is not just one friend, it is all of them he pursues. I happen to make gorgeous looking friends.
I do not intervene when his male friends are here, but if my friends come over, even when it is a male friend, he plonks himself down and joins in. Several weekends ago, I visited a woman friend and stayed the night. He messaged her in the morning asking if I wanted a ride home. We ignored him. Then he turned up!!!
To me this is boundary crossing big time. I really enjoyed getting out of the house and having women time and we had plans for the day. But when he turned up, I gave up those plans and just went home.
I just don't understand some men.

no photo
Thu 11/18/21 10:23 PM
I will only tell them when they ask, I do not want to slander him you know, he is my friend. But it does not seem to matter to my female friends. Lord, are women that desperate for love?

no photo
Thu 11/18/21 10:00 PM
I live with two men. Whenever I have a female friend over, one of my male flatmates chases them. He gets their phone number off them because he is charming, and then pursues them.
I text them to say "What are you up to this weekend"? and boom, he has been there first and has made plans with them.
I have explained to all of them he is a ladies man and is talking to 12 women already, (whom think he is only talking to them), but they fall for his charm.
I feel disrespected. Am I wrong to feel this way?
I have decided to meet my new women friends outside of my home now.

no photo
Thu 11/18/21 08:50 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 11/18/21 08:51 PM
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/george-floyd-full-autopsy-report-reveals-cause-of-death/ACAFYGEMTJCC3XMCBNFBE6W3XA/

Just because it fits your narrative...it does not make it fact Dust4fun.

no photo
Thu 11/18/21 08:34 PM

Now MSNBC has been barred from the courthouse because they tried to catch and photograph the jury in the van that was transporting them from the courthouse.
How nice of them to put people who are doing their civic duty in jeopardy. Make sure that the jury should be in fear of their lives IF they find Rittenhouse innocent.

So much for MSNBC's coverage of this trial.

The names of those on the jury will be released sometime after the trial. Why do you think Chauvin was found guilty when clearly George Flyod overdosed? The names of that jury have already been released. Those people lived in fear to what would happen to them, and the public had they not voted to convict on all charges, well some of them were just racist and trying to pull one over on whitey, but the rest feared for their lives!

As far as these idiots who got shot by Rittenhouse, I don't feel sorry for them in the least. First they say "F- the police" and then they get shot and say "where were the police to protect us?" Here's some advice for people, you don't show up for a gun fight with a skateboard! Maybe the police could have cleared out the crowd before any of this went down but being they can no longer use teargas, rubber bullets, water cannons, or any kind of physical restraint we are likely to see many more cases like this in the future. Maybe we can defund all police departments and make it a vigilante free for all?

Well, that is one hell of an opinion. George Floyd overdosed? Show us the facts please? Is that his autopsy report?

no photo
Thu 11/18/21 08:02 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 11/18/21 08:08 PM

waving Just trying to help. Please do not isolate.

No man is an island,
Entire of itself,
Every man is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thy friend's
Or of thine own were:
Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in mankind,
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
It tolls for thee.

John Donne

Thanks LW. It takes people in different ways. I painted the outside of the house, put a new loft hatch in, decorated. changed job for something more sociable. discovered dark milk chocolate. :-) moved most of the gaden from one side to the other. sort of wanting to change everything about life.
not melancholly as much as discontent.

just a phase, probably.

Yes, you are doing well. You have friends who have been giving you space...but always here for you. :heart:

no photo
Thu 11/18/21 07:56 PM

Now MSNBC has been barred from the courthouse because they tried to catch and photograph the jury in the van that was transporting them from the courthouse.
How nice of them to put people who are doing their civic duty in jeopardy. Make sure that the jury should be in fear of their lives IF they find Rittenhouse innocent.

So much for MSNBC's coverage of this trial.

I saw that too. Shame on them!!!

no photo
Thu 11/18/21 06:03 PM

What's the intentions falling in love for unknown woman you meet over the internet?

Some here have met despite being on different continents. It depends whether one of you is willing to travel and perhaps eventually move countries/regions.

Not my cup of tea... but it works for some.

no photo
Thu 11/18/21 05:57 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 11/18/21 05:57 PM

What is your hammer all about?? 🤪

nts: ask Ladywind where has she been? and to look up
" Stir The Pot"

Shall do. Where have I been? I have unsuccessfully been trying to read a book. Mingle is way more fun. I am still on Chapter 3 lol.

no photo
Thu 11/18/21 05:51 PM
I like Devo's pics :kiss::kiss::kiss:

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25