Community > Posts By > lonelyheart36

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 12:01 PM

Hello everyone ! am new here.....glasses
hello!

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:21 AM

Actually I took that picture myself. I was in Bay City, Michigan the day before Thanksgiving, and I took that picture. I like the green color on the head. All we have here in Ohio is white gulls laugh and pigeons laugh
thats cool.:smile: yeah,lot of pigeons in the desert too lol.

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:19 AM

Hi Debbie, Princess, I am still awake here. I am a nite owl.
i had a pet duck a while back.looked just like that one in your avatar lol.

You didn't eat it did you?
LOL!!!!! no.hahah!no,i love animals.he finally passed of old age.

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:16 AM

Hi Debbie, Princess, I am still awake here. I am a nite owl.
i had a pet duck a while back.looked just like that one in your avatar lol.

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:59 AM

Are all my friends asleep?
i've been up to long lol.

Yeah me too!
i've had a few hrs. sleep here and there.iam way off schedule.BORED AS HECK!!LOL.

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:55 AM

Are all my friends asleep?
i've been up to long lol.

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:50 AM

1: My guitar will always have a perfectly round body and a long neck

2: My guitar is always ready and willing to fingered

3: My guitar is never without a G-string

4: My guitar has a volume control

5: My guitar doesn’t get jealous if I play with another guitar

6: My guitar doesn’t care if I look at guitar magazines

7: I never fail to make my guitar produce sweet noises

8: I can play with my guitar in front of my friends

9: My guitar will never say “Congratulations! You’re about to be the father of a new guitar”

10: My guitar will never leave me
classic,lol.i love to play too.

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:19 AM

went thru long 17 yr marrige. he was a drunk, liar an abusive. seem to have found the same type guys dating. now do i dare take the wall down an let another in?
you will be able to trust again.but there is a healing process to go through first.and it can take months or even yrs.my mom went through the same thing with my dad.13 yrs. of crap.iam just glad i was able to be there for her.hopefully you have some good friends to talk to to help you get through this.best of luck:smile:

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:06 AM

Rate my profile and pics plz
pic's are nice.cute girl.profile,could use some work lol.

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:01 AM

*bangs knee*

Ahhh, ssss, ahhh, sssss, aaahhh, ssss, ahhh, sssss, aaahhh, ssss, ahhh, sssss, aaahhh, ssss, ahhh, sssss, aaahhh, ssss,....

I know that one! I almost died laughing over that!
same here.laugh

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 02:59 AM

your friends list is just that, friends, and yours, that type of being jealous or possessive isn't healthy.
agreed,before you know it she will tell you how to dress.lol

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 02:07 AM

why is it that most big people like me never get a girl? i have a nice personalty and all round personalty but my birthday is the 15th and i am gonna be alone againfrown it seems like i am gonna be single for ever.
hey buddy,happy early b-day!!!drinker i hear you all to well.and as you see,you're not alone.i feel i'll never meet that right person too lol.take care.:smile:

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 01:21 AM

When people make fun of others its usaully cause thier self cautious about themselves and they feel the need to put others down to make themselves feel good.
yep.

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 12:36 AM

Hi and welcome.
hi!and thank you!flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:39 PM

"I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure--which is: Try to please everybody."

~Herbert Bayard Swope~

i can accept failing,but i can not accept not trying.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:33 PM

"I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure--which is: Try to please everybody."

~Herbert Bayard Swope~

dont look down on others unless your helping them up.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:28 PM

well, thank you....I guess I am a pretty nice person...I am a kinder teacher...lol Be well, my friend...flowerforyou
you take care as well.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:03 PM

So im sitting here home alone on a saturday night. Am I the only one? poll please.
no.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:59 PM

hmm...looks can be decieving...lol No, seriously, :angry: I am Little Miss Innocentbigsmile bigsmile Just skipping along spreading sunshine wherever I gosmokin
agreed,looks can be decieving.lol.but yeah,you seem nice.:smile:

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:25 PM

naw, I am one of the mean ones...lol If you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods give me a holla...I might be able to introduce you to a few friends at the next bonfire...flowerforyou

a mean kindergarten teacher?lol.naw,not you lol.with a sweet innocent face like that,i doubt it.......flowerforyou flowerforyou