Community > Posts By > lonelyheart36

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:33 PM

being from the south and being a bartender for a few yrs i got some input----take a shot of vinegar before ya go out to drink---ya wont have a hangover and ya wont puke...:smile:
Yeah you will die from alcohol poisen instead. laugh

no you wont---geez--it actually regulates your blood sugar--which most people dont know is what truely cause the hangover in the first place because of the amount consumed---not a stupid girl..just trying to help
have you tried it yourself?bigsmile bigsmile

yea many times--nasty as hell, but always fine in the morning...
cool.not that iam going to try it,but just for''research'' purposes my lab koala wants to know if he should try this like an hour before he drinks.

an hour is perfect---lol tell ur koala hi...lmao
thank you,i also have a lab panda too.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:29 PM
Edited by lonelyheart36 on Sat 01/12/08 01:31 PM

being from the south and being a bartender for a few yrs i got some input----take a shot of vinegar before ya go out to drink---ya wont have a hangover and ya wont puke...:smile:

no you wont---geez--it actually regulates your blood sugar--which most people dont know is what truely cause the hangover in the first place because of the amount consumed---not a stupid girl..just trying to help

yea many times--nasty as hell, but always fine in the morning...
cool.not that iam going to try it,but just for''research'' purposes my lab koala wants to know if he should try this like an hour before he drinks.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:24 PM

Eat someone,
Hmmmm.. I bet you run out of drinking buddies on a regular basis, huh?
BWAAHAHAHA!!!bigsmile laugh

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:22 PM

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:19 PM

Stay drunk??
are you drunk in that avatar?lol

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:18 PM

hahaha!laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:16 PM

Best way to avoid a Hangover is to drink 2 full glasses of water (atleast 20oz) before you go to bed
true.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:15 PM

Stay drunk??
bro,booze depletes your testosterone levels by at least 25%(yes,bodybuilder & personal trainer)...just a little food for thought if you hit the weights.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:07 PM
Edited by lonelyheart36 on Sat 01/12/08 01:08 PM

several crushes...on your kinder teachers?huh How many times did you repeat? lol Just kidding...:tongue: :tongue: laugh laugh Be wellflowerforyou flowerforyou
HAHAHA!!i knew that was comming lol.you have a nice day.flowerforyou where i went to school we had 4 or 5 per classroom.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:01 PM

You're not alone my friend. First girl cheated, second girl used me for money(actually stole 1000 bucks), third girl cheated even more and now she has my baby. My advice, Barnes and Noble is no place to meet women. They certainly don't go in there to meet men. If you're 21, try simply sitting in a bar by your lonesome. Talk to the barmaid and if you're lucky, the right girl will find you without you having to lift a finger. Or, start with the girls you already know. Try talking to them, ask them where your flaws are and get to know yourself so you know how best to make yourself look sexy. Let me know how it turns out.
oh snap!!on the third one having your child.thats gotta be tough on you.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:53 PM

I am in the position where I want to have a girlfriend of my own,

as opposed to sharing one?
lol!!!

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:47 PM

aw....everybody knows my name...lol I am a kindergarten teacher so I am pretty visible in the community. I am off for awhile...enjoy your day lonelyheart36flowerforyou flowerforyou
i like teachers,especially kindergarten teachers.i remember having several crushes on mine lol.thank you,you have a nice day too.flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:36 PM

i would much rather be alone and by myself than in a bad relationship, been there, done that. never again

i third it!!
i 4th it lol.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:35 PM

aw..well maybe I exaggerate just a little (lol, woman's perogative, no?) My town is about 18,000
thats small,but not too bad.i like small but not where everybody knows your name.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 12:18 PM

I agree that walking away might be the easiest solution to problems in a relationship, but it also depends on the extent of emotions involved, and the amount of time invested. Sometimes it's like you're damned if you stay, and damned if you walk...especially if one loves more than the other...it's a given that someone's going to get hurt either way! If one has already given up on trying to make it work, regardless how good things were going...or how much the other is committed to work things out if a problem arises...the relationship will almost surely end...and the one who truly cared enough to try and work things out is left with a broken heart...while the other has freed themselves to just move on! I prefer not to ask for advice on a relationship problem...and try to give it my all to make it work..though sometimes it's not good enough, and it fails anyway...I've listened to my heart...without the influence of others!
sound advice,listen to your heart.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:56 AM

I totally agree. Like I dont want to give up because of the problem I am having now, but it seems like that is what everyone tells me to do.

I think society thinks that anything that involves work is too much. Just laziness. Frankly if people are that lazy...nothing will work out because nothing worth having is easy.
agreed 100%drinker

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:44 AM

Stuck is very nice way to put it.... lol
haha!i love it down here.but lately,i've felt stuck down here.i just hope it doesn't get to built up,or it will just be a hotter version of los angeles.

It already is building up very quickly. Everytime I go over there I can't believe how much it has grown. I can only pray my town starts growing....frown
wow,your town is that small.i have a friend that lives up in the high desert.he said they don't have roads or street signs in a lot of areas.he said he has a very bright red light on his roof,so if he needs medical assistance or the police they can find him.i thought he was joking at first.now that's way to small,at least for me.i think i'd have to have a helicopter just to make sure,be on the safe side lol.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:29 AM

A guy is going on a tour of a factory that produces various latex products. At the first stop, he is shown the machine that manufactures baby-bottle nipples. The machine makes a loud "hiss-pop" noise.
"The hiss is the rubber being injected into the mold," explains the guide.
"The popping sound is the needle poking a hole in the end of the nipple."
Later, the tour reaches the part of the factory where condoms are manufactured. The machine makes a
"Hiss. Hiss. Hiss. Hiss-pop"
noise.
"Wait a minute!"
says the man taking the tour.
"I understand what the 'hiss, hiss,' is, but what's that 'pop' every so often?"
"Oh, it's just the same as in the baby-bottle nipple machine," says the guide. It pokes a hole in every fourth condom."
"Well, that can't be good for the condoms!"
"Yeah, but it's great for the baby-bottle nipple business!"

bigsmile glasses

haha!cool..laugh

Wow! so thats why they dont work for me! I must be the 4th guy in line to buy those things!
lol!!

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:26 AM

Stuck is very nice way to put it.... lol
haha!i love it down here.but lately,i've felt stuck down here.i just hope it doesn't get to built up,or it will just be a hotter version of los angeles.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:13 AM

A guy is going on a tour of a factory that produces various latex products. At the first stop, he is shown the machine that manufactures baby-bottle nipples. The machine makes a loud "hiss-pop" noise.
"The hiss is the rubber being injected into the mold," explains the guide.
"The popping sound is the needle poking a hole in the end of the nipple."
Later, the tour reaches the part of the factory where condoms are manufactured. The machine makes a
"Hiss. Hiss. Hiss. Hiss-pop"
noise.
"Wait a minute!"
says the man taking the tour.
"I understand what the 'hiss, hiss,' is, but what's that 'pop' every so often?"
"Oh, it's just the same as in the baby-bottle nipple machine," says the guide. It pokes a hole in every fourth condom."
"Well, that can't be good for the condoms!"
"Yeah, but it's great for the baby-bottle nipple business!"

bigsmile glasses

haha!cool..laugh