Community > Posts By > lonelyheart36

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:09 PM

What has happened to the world of dating. People want to rush into a relationship or someones bed. Whatever happened with getting to know someone. Whatever happened to men asking the women to dance. Instead the women are asking the men to dance. Why is it when we get over 41 or so its harder to find dates or find anyone who really wants to be with you or date you? Why is it alot of the men who are older are going for the younger women and the older women no matter how they look or what they are like are left in the cold. Whatever happened to growing old together.

Like the song goes....looking for love in all the wrong places???
There are still men that like to become friends first...I happen to be one of these men.
x2,if theres no friendship then theres no trust.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:07 PM

What has happened to the world of dating. People want to rush into a relationship or someones bed. Whatever happened with getting to know someone. Whatever happened to men asking the women to dance. Instead the women are asking the men to dance. Why is it when we get over 41 or so its harder to find dates or find anyone who really wants to be with you or date you? Why is it alot of the men who are older are going for the younger women and the older women no matter how they look or what they are like are left in the cold. Whatever happened to growing old together.
i agree.the last woman i dated wanted to get married after we dated for 4 months lol.a lot of values have gone down the drain.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:04 PM

I hear you.. Living in the middle of the desert is a tough one...makes you be creative in even finding a dating scene I guess...lol This site is pretty cool though...met a lot of really great people through it...
it seems to be tough everywhere as far as meeting,dating people.i agree,this site is cool.hopefully everyone will be as nice as you.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:49 PM

see...then you're looking in all the wrong places:wink: LMAO
HAHAHA!oh man.yeah.well,i don't know.i don't frequent bars or nite clubs.i drink VERY little.other than that it's dead.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:17 PM

she's hot but she has a boyfriend. if she would cheat on him she would cheat on you. don't any of you have standards anymore?
x2.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:15 PM

i already have a boyfriend but i still want to no who would date me lol
does your boyfriend know your on here.bigsmile

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:12 PM

but do you go to bonfires in the desert? :tongue: That's where to find yourself a good woman...lol flowerforyou
bonfires???lol,no.there was a nite club i worked at as a bouncer,rowdy place.it caught fire.thats the closest thing to a bonfire i've come across.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:49 PM

AM I THE UGLIEST PERSON ON EARTH OR THE STUPIDEST OR BOTH?
WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH NO ONE ON HERE EVER REPLYING TO MESSAGES. I HAVE BEEN ON HERE FOR AT LEAST 2 MONTHS AND HAVE SENT ABOUT 50 OR 60 E-MAILS. I HAVE ONLY GOTTEN 2 REPLIES.
WHY? SOMEONE TELL ME. frown sad
post more.laugh bigsmile lol

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:30 PM

how do you get over a broken heart? it ended over a year ago and for some reason my heart doesnt want let go no matter what my head says.

:cry:
iam sorry to hear that.for me,at least 3 yrs.to fully get the heartache out.love is one strong drug.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:24 PM

last night i made homemade salsbury steak, mash potato, fried sweet beans and corn bread....tonight its simple...taco salads and i baked brownies
may i have some brownies?bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:23 PM

Shrimp cocktail(mex style), 2 carne asada tacos, lrg. ice tea Thank you, to go drinker drinker happy
CKD diet

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:18 PM
but man,this area is bad for meeting women.and i don't frequent bars or niteclubs.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:45 PM

dude this is not a race........that's Myspace ****
exactly.also,you earn friends

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:38 PM

hey how is everybody i need more friends i only got 3 so if u want to be my friend send a message and i will add you thank
i think every one could stand more friends lol.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 03:34 PM

I'm fairly new to the site and only now just made my way over to the boards.

so...hello everyone! *waves*
welcome!!!

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:43 PM

I'M willing to travel to the end of the earth for that one loving soulmate.:heart: :heart:
for a soulmate,theres no such thing as too far to drive.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:41 PM

How far are you willing to travel for the right person? I mean hey i live out in the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia but most of the guys on here are up in Northern Virginia or in Richmond. How far are you willing to travel to meet the right person?
this has been a problem for me,i keep it in the 50 miles in each direction in general.but would go further if things really started working out.work schedules are the big problem,and trying to make time around them is always hard.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:09 PM

Dose this really work...is anyone out there interested in finding the last love of there life??dog is included,old truck too..
i hear ya bro.it makes ya wonder.only time will tell.and i wish you the bestdrinker

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:03 PM

If you are in your 30's stop in and say hi!drinker
whats up bro!!36,almost 37 lol

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:58 PM

several crushes...on your kinder teachers?huh How many times did you repeat? lol Just kidding...:tongue: :tongue: laugh laugh Be wellflowerforyou flowerforyou
HAHAHA!!i knew that was comming lol.you have a nice day.flowerforyou where i went to school we had 4 or 5 per classroom.

noway noway noway I have 32 kids....
our class rooms for k-2nd grade had 70 kids per room.and then it got worse.it filled up even more to the point where they started putting k-2nd grade in the cafeteria on top of that.my mom told me parents were really mad cause a lot of kids were not getting enough personal attention and being kept back.after that the school made k-2nd grade normal size.lol.i didn't like it myself either.it was too hectic and my mom put me in another school.