Community > Posts By > lonelyheart36

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:30 AM

i love kiss you gammy get lolgrumble i like the old rock like bon jovi, whitesnake, def lepard and i could go on is that what you mean. i do like some blues i love the film blues brothers...what oldies i grew up on them i let you name some first lollaugh laugh
yeah thats what i mean.i like all those groups too.oldies such as roy orbison,the vogues,the hollies,the platters and so on.lol

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:19 AM

married after 4 months lollaugh laugh
just a tad too soon.
why whats the music you listen to?bigsmile
a tad too soon lol.laugh .i listen to a lot.my favorite band since i was 5 is KISS.i even got to meet them too:tongue: :tongue: .lets see,most 60's,70's,80's rock.most classic soul,old school rap,some heavy metal,most old school though.also like blues too.oldies lol,the list goes on forever.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:13 AM

just wanted to say hello to everyone on site bored as hell on a monday but hope everyone is having a great monday
whats up bro.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:11 AM

aye but i'm single by choice i haven't met anyone i liked....:tongue:

your single cos apparantly you live in a desertlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou
i've met some women since i've been here(4 yrs. now),but they either wanted to get married after going out for 4 months,which would be waaaaayyyy too soon for me.lol.or most dont like the music i listen too/being a musician.lol.it is dead here though.lol

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:56 AM

yeah all they good ones are either taken or too far grumble

thats why i can't believe your still single noway noway
i cant believe your still single.i guess thats just how it goes huh?lol.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:47 AM

aaaawwww!! i know not all guys are cheaters but the ones i meet are lol and i know there are decent guys out there like over the pond lol:tongue: I'm sure there are guys like you over here but there in hiding lolgrumble

there's gotta be guys like that over there.either hiding or taken lol.it's like that here too.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:37 AM

really.....bigsmile

have you never been tempted though ever truthfully?
yes really lol.iam the kind of guy that if i had the chance to cheat and never get caught,i wouldnt do it.and yes i've turned it down while i was in a relationship before.lol.:smile:

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:32 AM

well i have tatoos i don't get judge on them....unless i do and i just don't realise lol
can't be trusted cos your a musician?
oh because you go place where girls are and groupies loldrinker :tongue:
yeah,groupies lol.:tongue: iam so a one woman man lol.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:27 AM

aye but blind dates never go well noway noway

have you ever had one?
yes,a few.but i always get judged too soon cause of my tattoo's lol.and most women think if your a musician,you cant be trusted lol.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:22 AM

nope nothing.....
you see i do have kind of a blind date on friday funnily enough he's a drummer in a band and i bet he is not romantic noway grumble
i'll just have to seebigsmile
i hope it goes well for you.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:19 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

its very rare you meet a romantic guy never met one over in englandnoway
no romantic guys over there?wow.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:11 AM

yep always but ya can't blame me for chatting to ya you are pretty hot bigsmile bigsmile

thank you.your hot yourselfsmooched

just read a bit of your profile you really like to stargaze?
are you a romantic guy? you sound itbigsmile
yeah,a hopeless romantic lol.

DAMN IT new years resolutions take up swimming lessons maybe then i could swim across the pond lollaugh laugh
haha,thats sweet.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:06 AM

yep always but ya can't blame me for chatting to ya you are pretty hot bigsmile bigsmile

just read a bit of your profile you really like to stargaze?
are you a romantic guy? you sound itbigsmile
yeah,a hopeless romantic lol.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:02 AM

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:56 AM

i must say lonley i wish you were on my side of the pond lol
all the good uns are over the pond you mikey and a few others :cry: bigsmile :tongue:
thank you.back at cha.it always seems that way huh?

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:47 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh will have to check it out lol

so are you new on here or been here a while?
3 days new.threads called the dead zone.....coachella valley.lol.

i just spotted it wow so you live in the desert? lol
so how are you liking jsh im fairly new about a couple of months and i have met some wonderful people yes mikey talking about you hunnibigsmile
i like it!a lot of nice people.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:41 AM

hazel nut coffee that is sure tastes great after drinking regular. you thought I was talking about something else didnt you.grumble grumble grumble drinker
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:39 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh will have to check it out lol

so are you new on here or been here a while?
3 days new.threads called the dead zone.....coachella valley.lol.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:29 AM

so your looking for true love in the desert you do know the desert is empty laugh laugh laugh laugh
LOL!!yeah.i have a thread posted in the location/area or whatever its called section all about it lol.laugh

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:25 AM

see i knew you would join a rock band lol :tongue: :tongue:
hahahah!yeah.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 22 23