Community > Posts By > funkyfranky

no photo
Sat 01/03/15 09:39 PM
I live on my own planet, but it's a happy place.

no photo
Sat 01/03/15 09:29 PM
And the Wizard of Oz is a true story as well

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 01:45 PM

Alonefrown

Hug for you friendflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 01:33 PM
OK in small doses

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 01:09 PM

Hi Josh
To be honest I got bored reading it and stopped after a few lines. But that's just me.
However you are quite handsome and you seem sweet so good luck.

Okay, well, getting bored reading it doesn't sound like a good thing! lol

What do I need to do to prevent that? Add a dragon? A lightsaber duel? I'm trying to attract women, not put them to sleep lol.

I'm sure some people would like it the way it is. Like I said, that's just me.
I'm not very good at the dating thing myself but I just gave you my opinion.
I wish you well sweet guy.

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 01:01 PM
Hi Josh
To be honest I got bored reading it and stopped after a few lines. But that's just me.
However you are quite handsome and you seem sweet so good luck.

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 02:55 AM
Orsen Wells

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 02:53 AM

At least if you gonna use (inappropriate) titles, get the spelling right ..
And why you ppl need to knock Obama and call him by a title that is related to an inhuman monster is beyond me.
The man called the couple to apologize, made their day! Some would say it's ridiculous that the so called most powerful man in the world would have to apologize for something he prolly didn't even have knowledge of.

I agree with this. It's easy to criticize from a distance but I bet he had no clue that he was intruding on their big day. I also bet he was mortified when he found out about it, as anyone would be.
Give the guy a break.

Really, like Odumbo gave a good crap because if he had, he would have changed his plans but did he, absolutely not. Much the same as other event and vacations where people are inconvenienced so the "royal" family can have their fun, no matter how many others get ruined.

But I will agree that it is so easy to criticize from afar on matters of which one has no clue but many choose to do so anyway.

My point was that he was elected to do the hardest job in the world. He had the balls to stand up and be counted despite his colour (and I mean that most respectfully) and he has achieved more in his life time than most of us can only dream of.
So he deserves a break IMHO

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 02:45 AM
Edited by funkyfranky on Fri 01/02/15 02:46 AM

Correction, he is your president. To me he is just a psychopath that has assumed authority he doesn't have in an almost exact parallel to that other psychopath, Hitler.

And this world contains many idiots that wish to remain ignorant of reality, a philosophy started many, many centuries ago by Plato, and that is plain wrong.

If you're an American, then he's your president too, like it or not. Until you renounce your citizenship, you're in the same boat.

He's not my President. He never has been and never will be.

Here's me thinking he was elected by the people.
I wonder how long it will be before there's another war similar to the Yugoslav war and I wonder where it will be.

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 02:41 AM

At least if you gonna use (inappropriate) titles, get the spelling right ..
And why you ppl need to knock Obama and call him by a title that is related to an inhuman monster is beyond me.
The man called the couple to apologize, made their day! Some would say it's ridiculous that the so called most powerful man in the world would have to apologize for something he prolly didn't even have knowledge of.

I agree with this. It's easy to criticize from a distance but I bet he had no clue that he was intruding on their big day. I also bet he was mortified when he found out about it, as anyone would be.
Give the guy a break.

Sociopaths and Psychopaths have no concern or remorse for any pain or discomfort they have caused. So, no the Fuhrer wasn't mortified.

Oh, so you are qualified in this field are you.
You've been watching too much criminal minds

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 02:38 AM
Ian Flemming

(James Bond)

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 02:27 AM

Environment and education is key To brain development and potential. A child raised in the wild .. With animals .. Will learn only the behaviour patterns associated with that animal group. .. And quite likely would have no concept or drive to reach any potential other than survival.

There was no concept of the wheel until man created it. There was no concept of driving until man created it. Why haven't other animals developed such things? Man manipulates their environment to suit his needs, all other animals adapt to their environment for survival. If their are animals as intelligent as us, why haven't they been able to do similar things as us? There are animals such as dolphins with more intelligent communication/social skills much like us humans, no other animal has the power to create and invent like us. Some insects build "skyscrapers" such as the termite and ants build complex tunnels and high mounds, but is this them simply acting on instinct, or do they have some sort of intelligence to give them these capabilities? Do animals possess the ability to create complexed thoughts like us or do they simply act on instincts to survive?

Evolution, and adaptability will always dictate the survival of a species... But regardless of the level of intellect to become creative in order to ensure survival, in all creation, human is the only species that has the downfall of pride... Made us evolve the way society is right now...

The downfall of religion too, but that's slightly off topic.

Lol.... Religion is just a concept and a guide... Pride in one's religion makes humans slightly more or less fanatical in our viewpoints... It's still human error... :angel:

I agree except for the word 'slightly'. Substitute that for the word 'dangerously' and I would have agreed 100%.
Although not all humans mind you.

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 02:21 AM
George Washington

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 02:16 AM
Charles Darwin

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 02:14 AM

Environment and education is key To brain development and potential. A child raised in the wild .. With animals .. Will learn only the behaviour patterns associated with that animal group. .. And quite likely would have no concept or drive to reach any potential other than survival.

There was no concept of the wheel until man created it. There was no concept of driving until man created it. Why haven't other animals developed such things? Man manipulates their environment to suit his needs, all other animals adapt to their environment for survival. If their are animals as intelligent as us, why haven't they been able to do similar things as us? There are animals such as dolphins with more intelligent communication/social skills much like us humans, no other animal has the power to create and invent like us. Some insects build "skyscrapers" such as the termite and ants build complex tunnels and high mounds, but is this them simply acting on instinct, or do they have some sort of intelligence to give them these capabilities? Do animals possess the ability to create complexed thoughts like us or do they simply act on instincts to survive?

Evolution, and adaptability will always dictate the survival of a species... But regardless of the level of intellect to become creative in order to ensure survival, in all creation, human is the only species that has the downfall of pride... Made us evolve the way society is right now...

The downfall of religion too, but that's slightly off topic.

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 02:03 AM
Edited by funkyfranky on Fri 01/02/15 02:04 AM
Blondey

no photo
Fri 01/02/15 02:02 AM

Hence the expression, Monkey see Monkey do.

But I'm still left wondering what exactly is Monkey Business, is it an apes version of the stock exchange lol

no photo
Thu 01/01/15 02:23 PM
Everton

no photo
Thu 01/01/15 01:34 AM

Sneaks up and steals a kiss from funky girl .. Stolen kisses are the sweetest. Happy new year gorgeous xox

Mwaaah back at yeah. Happy new year to you too.

no photo
Thu 01/01/15 01:07 AM
I miss you