Community > Posts By > funkyfranky

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 03:02 AM
Confused
The sadness of this world (Paris) is overwhelming at times.

Yet the joy and love (Paris) gives me hope.

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 02:34 AM

so...

let me get this straight...

slow down time, go back in the past...

humans like us, heard data in their brains, wrote it down, and called it the torah...

they said what they heard in their brains came from god, and told them who of their own species was evil, and not of god...

and how they them self were of god, and the "others", of their own species, were of the "devil"...

of a separate creator, of "bad life forms"...

and to war and exterminate these.

how does that not fit any ever description of any "first evil" wrote down, implemented, and put into law...

that would not forever after that day, create perpetual war, by pitting the same species against the same species.

is that not what the "devil brain data", was supposed to be guilty of...

creating and sowing discord, war and murder, amongst the same species...

if the data they heard in their brains was of god, why is the data we get in our brains not?

but indeed, much much much more current...

so let me get this straight...

people long ago, humans just like us, heard data in their brains, wrote it down, and said it came from god, and told them who of their own species was evil, and how to kill them, and ravage them, and to be masters over others of their own same species, and called it the koran...

and some believe that data came from god?

are these not simply guilty of being liars and slave masters and murderers?

who got millions killed?

what else could be called "evil"....

why is not the data we get in our human brains now, more of god, since humans have advanced, so than naturally, so has the data humans hear in their brains...

and so people long ago, people heard data in their brains, wrote it down, and called it the bible...

said it was from god.

and told them who and what was evil about others...

guess some of the bad guys caught on to what worked for the other bad dudes in the torah and the koran...

if data came from god into human brains then, than so does it now.

as what has changed about the human brain format?

except that now we are not supposed to be so gullible, and naive.

peace&smiles

Unfortunately David you are correct, when I say unfortunately I mean for the millions who have died and suffered because of these Harry Potter like books, sheer fiction.

I beg to disagree...It's not the books' fault. It's the interpreters of self interest that turn divine message into fanatical misrepresentations.. sad2

Yes OK you do have a point, even if they are fiction they have been interpreted wrongly. I'll be more careful with my words in future.

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 01:54 AM

so...

let me get this straight...

slow down time, go back in the past...

humans like us, heard data in their brains, wrote it down, and called it the torah...

they said what they heard in their brains came from god, and told them who of their own species was evil, and not of god...

and how they them self were of god, and the "others", of their own species, were of the "devil"...

of a separate creator, of "bad life forms"...

and to war and exterminate these.

how does that not fit any ever description of any "first evil" wrote down, implemented, and put into law...

that would not forever after that day, create perpetual war, by pitting the same species against the same species.

is that not what the "devil brain data", was supposed to be guilty of...

creating and sowing discord, war and murder, amongst the same species...

if the data they heard in their brains was of god, why is the data we get in our brains not?

but indeed, much much much more current...

so let me get this straight...

people long ago, humans just like us, heard data in their brains, wrote it down, and said it came from god, and told them who of their own species was evil, and how to kill them, and ravage them, and to be masters over others of their own same species, and called it the koran...

and some believe that data came from god?

are these not simply guilty of being liars and slave masters and murderers?

who got millions killed?

what else could be called "evil"....

why is not the data we get in our human brains now, more of god, since humans have advanced, so than naturally, so has the data humans hear in their brains...

and so people long ago, people heard data in their brains, wrote it down, and called it the bible...

said it was from god.

and told them who and what was evil about others...

guess some of the bad guys caught on to what worked for the other bad dudes in the torah and the koran...

if data came from god into human brains then, than so does it now.

as what has changed about the human brain format?

except that now we are not supposed to be so gullible, and naive.

peace&smiles

Unfortunately David you are correct, when I say unfortunately I mean for the millions who have died and suffered because of these Harry Potter like books, sheer fiction.

no photo
Sun 01/11/15 02:19 PM
Well it seems the terrorists are winning because even in a topic about peace people are still arguing.

Whatever your religion, race, colour, creed, beliefs or anything else, this madness, hate, and murder has to stop.

no photo
Sun 01/11/15 01:50 PM

This is the Muslim man who has been hailed a hero after he hid shoppers in the freezer of the Jewish grocery store after an Islamic gunman raided the deli where he worked.

Lassana Bathily, 24, originally from Mali in west Africa, guided terrified customers to safety in a supermarket chiller at the Hyper Cacher supermarket in Porte de Vincennes, Paris, yesterday.

He has since been praised for his quick-thinking and bravery after 15 hostages, which reportedly included two children, escaped the ordeal, in which gunman Amedy Coulibaly was killed as he attempted to flee.

Four of the hostages were killed before police stormed the building and ended the terror.

Mr Bathily, who reportedly led six people to safety, told BFMTV: 'When they ran down, I opened the door [of the freezer].

'There are several people who came to me. I turned off the light, I turned off the freezer. When I turned off the cold, I put them [hostages] in, I closed the door, I told them to stay calm.'
Using a goods lift he escaped and was able to give the police valuable information about what was happening inside and where the hostages were hiding.

Shy and reluctant to tell his story, Mr Bathily, who went to school in Paris, admitted that after the shoot-out many of the customers came to shake his hand and thank him for what he did.

Today his picture – labelled Malian Muslim – has been tweeted around the world as a symbol of the good of people united against terrorism, and there have been calls for him to be awarded the French Medal of Honour for his bravery

Good on him, a symbol of hope

no photo
Sun 01/11/15 01:12 PM

Rally for unity against terrorism is France's largest ever

Their arms linked, more than 40 world leaders headed the somber procession — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas; Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov — setting aside their differences for a demonstration that French President Francois Hollande said turned the city into "the capital of the world."

Millions of people streamed through the streets behind them and across France to mourn the victims of deadly attacks on a satirical newspaper, a kosher supermarket and police officers — violence that tore deep into the nation's sense of wellbeing in a way some compared to Sept. 11 in the United States.

"Our entire country will rise up toward something better," Hollande said. Details of the attacks continued to emerge, with new video showing one of the gunmen pledging allegiance to the Islamic State group and detailing how the attacks were going to unfold. That gunman, Amedy Coulibaly, was also linked to a new shooting, two days after he and the brothers behind a massacre at satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo were killed in nearly simultaneous police raids.

The attacks tested France's proud commitment to its liberties — liberties that authorities may now curtail to ensure greater security. Marchers recognized this as a watershed moment. "It's a different world today," said Michel Thiebault, 70.

Illustrating his point, crowds cheered police vans as they wove through the crowds Sunday — a rare sight at the many demonstrations that Parisians have staged throughout their rebellious history, when protesters and police are often at odds.

Many shed the aloof attitude Parisians are famous for, helping strangers with directions, cheering and crying together. Sad and angry but fiercely defending their freedom of expression, the marchers mourned the dead and brandished pens and flags from around the world.

Giant rallies were held throughout France and major cities around the world, including London, Madrid and New York — all attacked by al-Qaida-linked extremists — as well as Cairo, Sydney, Stockholm, Tokyo and elsewhere.

In Paris, the Interior Ministry said, "the size of this unprecedented demonstration makes it impossible to provide a specific count," noting that the crowds were too big to fit on the official march route and spread out into other streets.

Later, the ministry said 3.7 million marched throughout France, including roughly between 1.2 and 1.6 million in Paris, but said a precise account is impossible given the enormity of the turnout. French news media estimated up to 3 million people took part in the Paris march — more than the numbers who took to Paris streets when the Allies liberated the city from the Nazis in World War II.

Was Obama There? what

Vive La Franceflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/11/15 01:01 PM

Eh, this is probably going to get moved to another board, but what the hax.

Is cooking really seen as a valuable skill in males? To what degree should a man be able to cook - microwave dinners, macaroni and cheese, broiling filet mignon a la bernaise? Or is the only thing a man needs to know about cooking is to find the best little restaurant nearby? If he can cook, how often would he actually be expected to cook?
I might be showing some sexism, here, but in my experience the best meals have always come from the women in my life. I've got a book full of family recipes, but my cookies still can't compare to my grandmother's.

Men who can cook, I agree, it should be moved to another section, perhaps the jokes and funny story topics would be an appropriate place :wink:

no photo
Sun 01/11/15 12:37 PM

Are you serious? If so, what is the FBI looking for on this site?

No, I was joking, one of the moderators will help you out soon I would imagine, unless of course they are FBI

no photo
Sun 01/11/15 12:00 PM

Muslim terrorists act more like Muhammad than peaceful Muslims want to admit.

Sure, Muhammad wrote peaceful stuff in the Quran when he was lacked military muscle and was camped out in Medina. However, once he had formed his army, Muhammad used the sword to force Arabs to submit to him and to his religion. Taking control of the state meant that Muhammad could add to the Quran statements that modern-day Muslim terrorists cite as justification for their terrorism.

Muhammad used physical force to scare people into submission. Modern-day Muslim terrorists have the same goal. After all, "Islam" means "submission".*

*The meaning of the word "Islam" is something that I learned in a college "Islam" course that I took during the 1980s. The theologian who taught it was a Muslim from Saudi Arabia.

What I don't get David is that you are supposed to be a religious man yet you post this chit about a different religion.
I find your topic disgusting and you need to have a word with yourself.

no photo
Sun 01/11/15 11:55 AM

What does money mean to you?
Money and woman are the root cause of almost all of the quarrels. oops

You might want to take a look inside yourself first.
Does your wife start all the quarrels in your home, I take it your dear wife is not your dream idol, how sad.

no photo
Sun 01/11/15 11:50 AM

Thanks for your contributions, you've all spoken well and have different perspective... The reason I decided to start dating my age mate or even older women is because they have had different experiences and have seen things the younger ones have not seen, most older women just wanna get married and settle down but the younger ones still wanna have fun and play around because they see themselves young and beautiful and fit for the games.. My ex was young and pretty but we broke up just because I was having a different perspective about like and she was dragging me back cos she was still enjoying the kind of life she was living and I was tired with that kind of life, I need to step up.

Welcome Joseph
Now without wishing to sound rude you have gone from your original post of girls your own age to older women in this post.
So which is it. Seems to me you don't know what you want and you also seem to be a little critical of younger girls who want to live their life the way they see fit, and not the way you see fit.

You might want to look at yourself first.

no photo
Sun 01/11/15 11:38 AM
They are undercover FBI

no photo
Sun 01/11/15 01:12 AM

No disrespect taken but the full response disproves her point. Where is your money? Safe in a bank right? Thank the Knight's Templar. Who stopped Hitler? Who stopped the Kaiser? Who stopped slavery and Jefferson Davis? Of course there are parts of history where mostly men have abused power at those levels but I didn't see troop 17 selling tagalongs in Berlin in 44'. If we were to disband our armed forces who is going to stop whoever has enough diesel and free time to ship their armies into our ports? Would you rather see tickle me Elmo and iPhones or armed Russians? That question has one correct answerand the reason that you all can sleep at night and send your children off to school without fear of rocket or mortar attacks is due to my brothers and sisters in arms. We as in the United States via decision of the continental congress chose to keep an Army for those reasons. So no Alpha male mentality, rather that of a son, a brother, an unclewho was willing to put himself in harm's way to ensure the freedom and safety our military provides us.

Let me assure you no one has more respect for our armed forces than me. I'm British and god know's we've done our fair share around the world.
I must have taken your replies the wrong way, so for my alpha male comment I apologize, I think it was the swearing in your post that threw me.
Good luck and thank you for your service.

no photo
Sun 01/11/15 01:06 AM
For the people of France. Hope the march today passes off peacefully, my thoughts are with you.

no photo
Sun 01/11/15 12:47 AM
Who's the biggest clown in Melbourne

no photo
Sun 01/11/15 12:37 AM

So, wait - is your question "If females were field commanders, would war be less cruel/messy/lethal?" Would a woman's natural compassion and care for her subordinates lead her to take fewer risks, or have more empathy for the enemy soldiers?
no .. I believe My question was .. If men had no voice for a year .. Would that change the outcomes of war :-)

Had female leadership, no female counterparts in combat roles.
Having no voice for a year is the definition of modern war. If you want a deeper understanding you have to unlearn the philosophical concept of wars and their long term effects on society. ,
Of course civilians conceptualize war completly different. As 4th generation Army i have seen it as naively as most kids, seen its affects on retired family members, and been there myself.
Honestly, the shape of your squishy doesn't matter when it comes to war. Human lives are precious regardless of sexual orientation. Caskets are the same shape and the conscience reminds you every time you were faster to the trigger or not fast enough to save a life. The po
int I'm making is that we follow orders and have to live with the consequences whether we win or lose. Male or female.
smiling .. Having no voice is indeed a definition of modern war. It is very much about power control and oppression. In a way like following orders .. A type of collective
brain washing .. Admittedly if people did not recognise authority .. Follow orders and believe in a cause .. There would be no army . .. Perhaps no war. Life is precious .. .. And yet it appears war is somehow hard coded into human DNA and just another survival instinct . To kill or be killed . To control or be controlled . To win or lose .

In case you forgot, hundreds of thousands of men and women have served peacefully and or died for peace. Served and died to end wars between the greedy and the innocent. Having a belief and an army doesn't make you a warmonger. You may follow orders that go against your beliefs as many of US have. If there was no Army wars would be everywhere like the dark ages. They are called the dark ages for a reason and it's not the bubonic plague. It was the constant fighting between feudal city state's that robbed humanity of a few hundred years of progress. Ok WWI and WWII were awful. Vietnam, terrible. But looking back having lost lets say 20

I think your last two posts prove Blondey's point beautifully.
Seems like you have some alpha male going on inside.

no photo
Sat 01/10/15 12:15 AM
The people of France and the hard time they are having right now.

no photo
Sat 01/10/15 12:14 AM

I'M 23 a single dad. And can't find a decent girl whos honest. Loyal.and who wants 1 man for 1 real honest to goodness long term relationship. I don't think I'M a perfect guy but I'M surely real and not ugly. But I do not get it. Girls my age do not seem to want a man who treats them like a lady. And maybe someone may be able to tell me why? Why girls complain Oh I can't find a good looking. Honest guy who treats me great and loyal but they find one n will cheat. Lie..flirt with other guys and I'M confused??

Just throwing this out there but it could be because you are a single dad. Single parents do seem to have a much harder time meeting someone. Also; I personally found the particularly nice guys are indeed not so nice. I found them to be pushy, bossy, possessive, manipulative, and a bit on the psycho side.

Yes I tend to agree. I find anyone who feels the need to call themselves nice is anything but, in most cases anyway.

no photo
Fri 01/09/15 11:29 PM

These monsters are not true Muslims. They're evil extremist animals. Its a shame good God fearing and loving people are stereotyped and associated with terrorist.

if you say so... they should quit playing around and just wipe them all out now...

As much as I understand your anger and frustration this is not the answer.
After all most victims of these fanatics are in fact Muslims.
I'm not sure what we can do to stop it besides education but I do know what we can't do and wiping them out is not right.

Education will stop it? Like sex education stops teen pregnancies? And drug education wins us the war on drugs?....Brilliant.

laugh

And your solution would be

surely you are able to sea who cares about what happens to others and those who actually don't, and find all as but entertainment.

Yes David I do and thanks, however perhaps I should have explained more clearly what I meant by education, silly me forgot that not everyone has a brain to think for themselves and that most people are sheep. or followers, where as some, ie myself, actually have an opinion on the matter because I do care about the human race.

So to explain. I have no doubt there's not a lot we can do about those who are already radicalized and therefore for the foreseeable future there will be other bombings and shootings and murders.But we can perhaps start to EDUCATE young people so that in maybe 30 or 40 or 50 years this hatred will be a thing of the past. I maybe wrong but I see no other way to end this madness once and for all.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one - JL

no photo
Thu 01/08/15 10:09 PM

lead them with a gold card....

You really think women are cheap, it would at least have to be a black card, unlimited:wink: