Community > Posts By > funkyfranky

no photo
Tue 12/23/14 12:56 AM
I honestly thought you were full of chit but that link you sent made me cry, such a beautiful act of kindness. Please please please post it in the forums. You speak posh as well. I love Bob the Builder, do you lol.

no photo
Tue 12/23/14 12:51 AM

Another story of love ...

Monday in aotearoa started as most other Mondays .. Shining sunlight and azure sky peeking through a petrified forest of old pine trees. Already my two pups were running with delight .. Eagerly inspecting the forest undergrowth in search of rabbits. For one second .. a second i will never forget .. I was distracted and lost sight of them. For me .. That was the start of a spiralling chaos. After two hours of searching and calling I finally returned home alone.... Both dogs knew the tracks we frequently explored and i felt assured they would head home ...when hunger got the better of them . Fours hours passed and still no sign of my wayward pups. Venturing back to the forest .. my heart smiled when my little girl appeared ....bounding towards me .. A frenzy of licks and yelps. . I directed my gaze further down the track but it was obvious she was alone. My first thought was to take her home but she sat ...reluctant to leave... I followed her path to a massive old pine tree ...uprooted by storms common to the coast. At the base of the tree I could see the entrance to a rabbit burrow which she half disappeared down . A sickening feeling washed over me and I frantically called his name .. But silence was the only response. I tried to feel inside the hollowed out earth for his familiar form but the rabbits had chosen wisely .. Age old tree roots protected their burrow which was set back .. Far below the decaying tree. I couldn't be sure he was down there but a dreaded inner voice told me he was. With darkness already falling i reluctantly retuned home. . The night that followed was like a endless nightmare .. I slept lightly in turmoil .. the slumber of someone afraid to sleep ... hoping to hear any movement signalling his return . .. the house lay in a blanket of dark silence shrouded with despair .. my heart told me he was in trouble and the thought of him alone in the night.. Terrified and trapped .. Broke all my resolve . i could do nothing to stop the tears that flowed or the anguish I felt. At the first sign of daylight .. armed with friends.. Shovels and a chainsaw we returned to the old tree. This time when I called his name i froze at the sound of his whimpered reply. My relief was quickly displaced with fear. . Realising He was in fact deep below the base of the tree. For the next four hours we slowly dug the mounds of sand enfolding the tree .. Taking care to prevent a fatal landside . The crater formed gave us access to sections of the burrow from different angles .. But most importantly ....access to him. After spending 24 hours trapped ... one very relieved .. distressed puppy was delivered back into my arms . .. My best Christmas present yet. .. Awwww... There is still one other Christmas wish I want ... Laughing .. And I am sure many of you will have an inkling what that is . For those who don't .. A clue ... blushing :love fox :-)

Wishing you all a merry merry mischievous Christmas xxx

OMG I read that so quickly just dying for it to be a happy ending, so glad it was. Wuf Wuf

no photo
Tue 12/23/14 12:49 AM

Merry Christmas to you too, all the best for New Year

Joe, happy Christmas, I need to take a bow before you, my hero.

no photo
Mon 12/22/14 11:33 AM
The darker the night, the brighter the stars

no photo
Mon 12/22/14 12:56 AM

Actually don't stop there. Total seperation is the best solution.

Isn't that the Calypso-Man's most fervent wish?laugh
it is the best and only solution to the question of race in America.

Still talking your usual rubbish I see.
Just what the world needs right now, more segregation.

no photo
Mon 12/22/14 12:52 AM

Hi guys..

How do we know that she is a virgin or not.... Also how about men!

If her name is Mary and she comes from around the Nazareth area then you're halfway there.

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 02:52 PM

stepfather is not the father

the father called for peace

I don't understand why some are so determined to glorify and justify and applaud this death,,,

and yet call others ******** and thugs,,,,,

You will defend the family no matter what. BTW the dead thugs mom was right there with the step dad nodding and supporting the step dad.

Btw, most step dads are considered the child's dad as well.
no justice no peace.

What Justice?
More empty Slogans?
Brown was an Idiot,and his Actions that day led to his Demise!
Then the smart Bunch,in the name of Justice for a Thug went and burned down their Own Neighborhood,as they did in LA after the Rodney King Verdict,as they did in Watts,Liberty City and other Places!
Mind you,their own Neighborhoods!
Real smart!whoa slaphead

I wonder how the poor defenceless shopkeeper is doing. Remember the one that was terrorised by the dead thug. I wonder how all this has affected his life.

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 02:46 PM

By your own conduct you are actively encouraging racism
hi funky girl ..Doing cartwheels in the sand .. Yay .. . I hope you left the holiday home tidy.. Laughing... Missed you xx

Hey Blondey, my feet were killing me after standing in the naughty corner for two weeks, missed you too flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 02:05 PM
By your own conduct you are actively encouraging racism

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 01:55 PM

Did you know Mother Nature is playing with me .. Last week was the official start of summer here and it has done nothing but rain .

Mother Nature has some funny ways, take me for instance, I kissed a girl and I liked it lol

no photo
Sun 12/07/14 04:41 AM

Women are CRUDE!!!..and just realizing as I write that (obviously) women have a much higher tolerance for disgusting.

Sure us guys grunt, fart, laugh with our mouths wide open, and don't know how to clean a kitchen sink when our Buddies are over but I have "snuck" to be a fly on the wall for women's conversations.

You girls talk about the MOST VILE SHI....stuff!

Not sure what I'm trying to say here but for ie...when it comes to changing a baby, Guys shake, dance, gag, and say, "Eeeeew!" Women talk about the consistency of the poop.

You guys are SO crude! How about a little decorum?

You forgot to mention Tampons, now that's a story on it's own.

no photo
Sun 12/07/14 04:32 AM
My heart goes out to you allflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/06/14 01:43 PM

...more than 5 years outside their age range is a subversive pervert!!!!....and probably a Communist!

Let's just put this weird stuff to rest! Mmmkay?

Guess that makes me shockingly bad then. However I'm not a communist lol

no photo
Sat 12/06/14 02:41 AM

I love role play:tongue:

long time no see .... high 5ive

High 5, hope all is well

yeah , i am struggling ...
how is it going with your new girlfriend ?

It's going really nice. We've even kissed now, but only on the cheek lol, and what about yours, or am I assuming things I shouldn't:wink:
I wish both of you the world of luck, what ever you are up too.
Two of the nicest people on here.

Thanks Maria

no photo
Sat 12/06/14 02:39 AM

or otherwise kill,,,

they may beat you in a fight, nay even kill you

they are kind of big and scary

they are taller than me and fitter than me(even If Im the heavy one)

they didn't do what they were instructed to do(justified if you are cop only)

they reached for something(could have been a gun)

they kept moving(even if while being shot or kicked or billy clubbed)

,,,feel free to join the list

police need to be reigned back in for real,,

police need to weed out their 'thug' cops just as passionately as they weed out 'thug' citizens

lives should start mattering , even 'thug' lives,,,

You forgot to mention the word black, cos this is what it's all about.

Thugs lives don't matter at all to me, regardless of their colour, the thug you refer to got what was coming, what goes around comes around.

But still no mention of the poor defenceless shopkeepr the 'thug' terrorised before he was shot.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are the biggest racist I have ever come across, end of.

no photo
Sat 12/06/14 02:33 AM

long time no see .... high 5ive

High 5, hope all is well

no photo
Sat 12/06/14 02:29 AM

no photo
Sat 12/06/14 02:27 AM
I'd be more fed up if I was German.
According to your profile you're married anyway

no photo
Wed 12/03/14 04:42 PM
Edited by funkyfranky on Wed 12/03/14 04:44 PM
Let's talk about the militarization and tactics of police forces, laws and policy, rather than clouding the issue with race baiting..... what do you say?

I wonder what our resident racist will have to say about that. No doubt SHE will throw her two penny worth into the mix

no photo
Wed 12/03/14 04:37 PM
Hi kathy
What a sweet introduction.
Lots and lots and lots of luck to you