Community > Posts By > funkyfranky

no photo
Wed 12/03/14 04:33 PM

who wants my number? (i'll probably regret this. laugh laugh laugh )

i know i have stolen this idea from http://mingle2.com/topic/417782 , but she hasn't been around, so maybe it worked!

0003, what's the rest of it:wink:

1445211669822501 it's right here. (along with some extra ones) flowerforyou

Oh my Sir, you do have a big oneflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/03/14 04:24 PM

were's all the gASH AT

Are you a boyband

no photo
Wed 12/03/14 04:22 PM

who wants my number? (i'll probably regret this. laugh laugh laugh )

i know i have stolen this idea from http://mingle2.com/topic/417782 , but she hasn't been around, so maybe it worked!

0003, what's the rest of it:wink:

no photo
Wed 12/03/14 04:04 PM
Wuf Wuf

no photo
Wed 12/03/14 03:59 PM

welcome new lady!

Hi larsonc...good to see you again. I guess I missed your controversial posts? Youre usually all charm and politeness. maybe the actual thread itself was removed regardless of what you posted?

Hi klc, I get a bit too sarcastic at times and have had some of my posts deleted. I try to behave :smile:

Really, is that what you call itnoway

Welcome newbie

no photo
Wed 12/03/14 03:53 PM

Really like my job, but sometimes want to quit. The very minute. Because of my boss. One of two things I would change immidiatelly in my job.
He doesn�t really knows what�s all that about. But he behaves as a little Napoleon. And I get a "slap" if I�m too iniciative and save things - just because he didn�t know every my move.

How do you handle with such a boss?

Try this, usually does the trick

no photo
Wed 12/03/14 03:47 PM

Early Friday it is... Cheersflowerforyou

Stormygirl it was supposed to be a secretslaphead

no photo
Sun 11/23/14 02:49 AM

I am trying kangaroo care with the duckling .. She is nestled in a fluffy sock stuffed down my bra so that she is warm and can hear my heart beat. She sleeps lol :-)

I wanna be a fluffy sock lol

no photo
Sun 11/23/14 02:47 AM
St Trinians oops

no photo
Sat 11/22/14 01:57 PM

Passion!

I take you in my hand loving the firmness and. All the lil in inperfections of you
I put you in my mouth and. I taste the sweet salty sourness
I resist that. Urge to bite. I want to first have you in my. Mouth as my. Tongue explores all those inperfections
Then. I can't. Help my self , I take that first nibble and slowly. Suck until I feel all of your juice bursting into my throat. And running. Down my chin

Oh this is heaven. I've. Waited. All day to get home and. Take you from that jar
Big dill pickle I love my big dill pickle

Security!
I feel secure knowing that. Walmart sells big gallon. Jars of big dill pickles:banana:

rofl
OMG I actually thought you were serious for minute lol
I thought Lisa you will get banned for this lol
Funny

no photo
Sat 11/22/14 01:08 PM
Happy

no photo
Sat 11/22/14 01:01 PM
What a nice introduction.
Welcome and good luck, by the way, you've just made it for medication timeflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/22/14 12:53 PM

Meh.....I was pontificating....and I disdain that!

Fill it in.

You're such a pompous azz.....whoa

Miss Leigh, you have such a wonderful way with words lol

no photo
Sat 11/22/14 12:34 PM

no photo
Sat 11/22/14 12:22 PM

Ohhh... I know.... what I must do it I'm trying to be the bigger person..

I truly am...

. but she's beautiful absolutely beautiful.. perfect smile pretty smile..perfect body type.. great sense of humor.. very clever.....

.... we both know we would make good friends....

... but we both know we want each other physically.... we have talked about this..lol....

. I am pretty sure she wants to give in to her desires for me.....
.. and believe me I do too....
... but I don't want to end up hurting her... these situations always involve hurt feelings......

.. we are meeting again soon....
I'm just really confused on what to do.. how to conduct myself... all of me screams to just hold her.. to make love to her.....but.. I know where this leads.... I know I want her...
. but I also would not want to lose her as a friend... but how can we keep each other as friends.... when every time we speak or see each other

. all were going to be thinking about is.... the sweet softness of each other's nakedness....

... the forbidden fruit so to speak..

No1, listen to me young man.
I'm impressed by your kind thoughts and consideration for another human being.
I've always thought you were a good guy and this confirms it.

However, take my advice, shake her bones while you have the chance lol.
No I'm joking, seriously, that is really nice of you, but I understand the temptation.

no photo
Sat 11/22/14 12:11 PM

There's no place in this world
for tyrranical sperm.
I just won't allow it.

rofl

no photo
Sat 11/22/14 12:05 PM

Coming to a theater near you!
"The Sperm Who Would Be King"

The sperm who would be Joseph.
Joseph Stalin.

no photo
Sat 11/22/14 04:09 AM
Naughty sometime, I'm naughty all the time

no photo
Sat 11/22/14 03:43 AM
Dear Mr Beachfarmer
Without wishing to pour disdain on your post, I couldn't help but pontificate lol
As for security and passion, why not have both, use handcuffs while getting down to business, hey presto, best of both:wink:

no photo
Sat 11/22/14 03:21 AM
the universe and human stupidity; although I'm not sure about the universe.
Albert Einstein

What stupid things have you done, I was doing 2 boiled eggs one day and I let the pan run dry, almost set the house ablaze