Community > Posts By > willywonka0675

willywonka0675's photo
Fri 05/02/08 07:08 AM

when are them checks coming i cant find the list that was on here for it?

http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=180250,00.html

A link direct to the stimulus payment schedule

willywonka0675's photo
Mon 04/14/08 10:28 AM

Sometimes, its a big issue. It depends on the situation. The best advice I could give, and I got this from someone older than me who got it from someone older than him, is that you cannot be a parent to her children, you must be their friend and mentor. But above all, you must love their mother and let her be the parent. If you try to be a parent to the child, you will most likely overstep the boundries and lose them.

I don't really agree with this part.. I have 2 step-kids, now while thier mother & I are no longer together. I'm still a parent to them, they come visit each week. And why tech i'm not thier step-dad anymore, they still respect me & treat me as such.

willywonka0675's photo
Mon 04/14/08 10:20 AM
I'm not saying that... A guy asked a girl out, then in the middle of the first date she let him know she had a kid... he got up & walked away.

I def understand the responsibility part though... Being a step-parent myself, it is a big responsibility to take on. But every responsibility has its own reward.

willywonka0675's photo
Mon 04/14/08 10:15 AM
Edited by willywonka0675 on Mon 04/14/08 10:15 AM
I had a girl ask me last night why I though that most guys won't date a girl becuase she has a kid/kids?

See I'm not that way. But is there really that many guys out there so full of themselves that won't date a girl just becuase she has a kid?

willywonka0675's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:58 AM
At work...
A manager walked a new employee into our office for a photo & security badge.

While waiting the guy actually asked... "So you work here in this office?"

Another co-worker replied... "No, we work on the 2nd floor, we just come down to take the pictures."

Sad part is, later that day the new guy came back, told us he actually asked him manager if he was going to get a tour of the second floor also (its only a single floor building).

willywonka0675's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:53 AM
Depends on his interest...

With me, tools are always good, I collect them...lol.

Some guys like games, a night on the town, and some as more than happy sitting at home cuddling on the coutch watch a movie.

You really gotta know a person to judge what they would like or not... Men can be a finiky as women when it comes to this.

willywonka0675's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:47 AM
I have a few...

"You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved,
and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it.

"Life without love is like a tree without blossom and fruit."

"I have loved to the point of madness; That which is called madness, That which to me, Is the only sensible way to love."

willywonka0675's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:39 AM

I dont care what your (.)(.) look like, I am more interested in the kind of person you are on the inside.flowerforyou

Amen!

willywonka0675's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:38 AM
I have hope & belief of its possibility...
But only if the person feeling it is mature enough to know what teh feeling is.

willywonka0675's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:36 AM

Quick though... you gotta find them as they like to hide...

True some of us tend to be shy at first :wink:

willywonka0675's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:31 AM

yep... but they're blindlaugh

Although I do have vision problems... I'm not blind...

A gal's personality is most important to me, then her eyes have to say kindness & faithful.

willywonka0675's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:30 AM
<-- Here's one

willywonka0675's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:28 AM
A little of both

willywonka0675's photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:42 AM
I agree, do whats makes you happy.

willywonka0675's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:54 AM
Single, but working on it... isn't that why most of us are here?

willywonka0675's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:53 AM
If its truly the "perfect person" then there is always a chance.

now on the otherhand if that 'perfect person' is already taken.... well I think you need to respect their currently relationship & move on.

willywonka0675's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:51 AM
Dancing does do wonders I agree.
But it barely burns off the liquor i consume to give me the guts to get out on the floor by myself... laugh

willywonka0675's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:39 AM
A great 10 minutes, beats an ok hour anytime.

willywonka0675's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:35 AM
But I should say it doesn't effect how I treat people. But I do see how some people treat people different based on how they look.

One time I was dressed business casual, met a girl made a friend, danced a bit, had good conversation, etc. the next week I went out in goth... she wouldn't give me the time of day, not till after I told her who I was & what I was doing (why I was dressed like that).

willywonka0675's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:30 AM
Yes... When I go out on the town, I like to study people
I actually like to play with this...
Sometime I'll go out dressed like a business man, sometime a thug, sometime just wear a T-shirt with a perverted slogan or message, sometime in completely goth look.

I've found that 90% of the time I'll have better conversation & meet more people with a perverted T-shirt than I will with a business suit or dressed business casual.

Although, in the last year of doing this, I have had only 1 girl say that I shouldn't wear a perverted shirt in public like I do... laugh laugh laugh BNut she still sat down & talked to me & we had a conversation for about 3 hours that night...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10