Community > Posts By > willywonka0675

willywonka0675's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:40 PM
Yeah, the goatee does make me look older.
Hey I am 3 months from retirement...lol I should feel a little old.

So this is the picture you suggested then. I had this only up before, its actually my most receint.

willywonka0675's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:37 PM

lose th hat or get one that fits,,,,,,,,but th ladys are correct,,,,,i meet a lot of nice women in th forums

OK I cant loose the hat, its my favorite one...lol
But I did bury it in deeper in my pictures now.

willywonka0675's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:33 PM
I thought thats where I was...lol.

I'm trying, but still new to this online meeting people.

willywonka0675's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:32 PM

Wish more men thought like you zebra..thats all I can say about loveglasses
need not say any more misty.. and there a guys like me they just act touph but they cry like everyone else

AMEN

willywonka0675's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:30 PM
I've been on here 2 months, but still dont even have a solid person to talk to...

What the heck did I put in my profile that turn everyone away?
Other than maybe my pictures tht is...lol.

Please send the advice down the line.

willywonka0675's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:23 PM
Dont set you Title Blurg to be "Wanted: Gold Diggers... 18-32 Apply Here!"

Trust me its not a good response...lol

willywonka0675's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:34 AM
this wasn't no hells angles, just a couple of club punks that I know were in the club before.. I'm there every Friday & Sunday (becuase it my favorite place to hang). I know everyone there.

willywonka0675's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:32 AM

I've checked wiith the owner & he is checking the cams... should I press charges if they are found on cam?

I wouldn't worry about it, turn the other cheak, you where in the right. It's not worth the court costs (in my opinion) besides, in my experiances places with cammeras only put them there to detur people, they're usually off, not recording or in some other way usles when they're actually useful. Besides, was it bright enough in the club for a cammera to pick up someone's face? My house got robbed a while back & the cops took fingerprints & did all kinds of work & didn't come back with ****. Thak God for insurance lol.

I agree with you, I just gotta try to explain this to my uncle & cousins tomorrow... (chief of homicide for the city & 3 sherrifs deputied...lol) I'm supose ti have dinner with the familt tomorrow & face is pretty banged up... Still dont know whaqt I'll say about it.

willywonka0675's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:28 AM

I've checked wiith the owner & he is checking the cams... should I press charges if they are found on cam?

well being spiritual.. which I am.. I would say no... but if your not, SUE the hell out of them and the bar! take all that

Cant do that, owner is a friend... it was 20 minutes after they closed & the bouncers were cleaning up, but they came running when I came to the door to call for them.

willywonka0675's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:24 AM

willywonka0675's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:16 AM
I just left the club that I frequent, 2 guys were hasseling 4 gals that were at my table for the last hour. I offered to walk them to thier car & asked the guys to walk away & leave the ladies be... Well I ended up taking about six hits to the face & honestly it is starting to hurt...lol. But only thing I did was to alert the bounce staff at the club & then walked back out to make sure the ladies were ok.

I did want to fight after being hit, but only thing I did was alert the staff. Honestly 5 years I dont think I would have been so calm.

Was I wrong not to break out in a fight?

willywonka0675's photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:59 PM
32"

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next