Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:06 PM

i feel like killing him so bad

don't say that ..if he dies they will come looking for you

not always :P

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:06 PM

tell her that you meant to say "I like talking to you"..and someone you left out some words..

yeah.
"i like our conversations." tell her you accidentially hit send...

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Sun 03/23/08 11:58 AM
agreed, lex.

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Tue 03/18/08 07:06 PM
=)

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Tue 03/18/08 07:02 PM
oh hon im so sorry.
my thoughts are with you.

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Sun 03/09/08 10:39 AM
i just realaised whenever im looking at something with numbers (ie: my post count)
its the same on every other forum i post on, lmao.

hows the time change going for everyone?
i wanna hear stories =)

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Sun 03/09/08 10:37 AM

Craptacular.
as usual

omfg im stealing your word.

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Sun 03/09/08 10:36 AM
pfft, women
*dies*laugh laugh

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Sun 03/09/08 10:33 AM

i wish i was getting some.

in more than one way.
laugh laugh laugh

LMAOlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

hahaha i didnt see that till just now, and i agree, lmao!

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Sun 03/09/08 10:31 AM
Edited by Xmegxmisfortunex on Sun 03/09/08 10:32 AM
omfg thats the best thing ive ever read.
lmaolaugh

i wasent expecting to choke on my coffee.
ahahahahaha

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Sun 03/09/08 10:30 AM
thats why i cant date the guy i really want to be with.
because he's in love with his ex still.
we were on the phone last night and i go
"my nose is stuffy"
he goes
"thats what i used to call my ex"
and i wanted to say, "do i care?"
and i refuse to wait for him to get over her so i date one of my really old friends, and he gets all jealous.
wtf.ohwell
i say its not worth it to you to stay with this person, not only because they still call their ex all the time, but also because its not fair to you to have to deal with the concern of her cheating on you with them.
UNLESS theres a reason she still calls him all the time, like... do they have children/a child together? if thats the case then you have to take into concidderation the fact that she proally calls him about that.
but if not, then id say break up with her.
best of luck honflowerforyou

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Sun 03/09/08 10:24 AM

not me!! For once bigsmile

ME EITHER!
we have a high wind and a flood advisory here.

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Fri 03/07/08 02:10 AM
HOORAY!bigsmile

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Thu 03/06/08 11:05 AM
thank you guys...
drinker flowerforyou smokin drinker flowerforyou smokin
party all around.
and seince im not 21... I GET TO BE THE DESIGNATED DRIVER BY DEFAULT.
lifes no fair hehehe:tongue:

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Thu 03/06/08 10:57 AM
my licence.
i failed the first two times because of the same exact lady, same exact car, same exact place, she must always be late back from her lunch break or something, because every day, around 1:15ish, she FLOORS IT in reverse, and dosent bother looking.
this time i had a different examiner, and he took me a different way =D
so hooray meee...
because i REALLY needed it.

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:07 AM
ooh.
mmmm real food.

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:05 AM

And that should be what dreams are made of

hahahalaugh

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Sun 03/02/08 05:06 PM
hm, id say something janes addictionohwell

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Sun 03/02/08 12:08 PM

okay so i know you realy cant choose who you want your parent to date or whatever, BUT here's my story.
okay so my mom and dad got divorced when i was 10 right after my little brother was born... he's 14 now, so i figure... for 14 years my mother has been with people who have verbally abused me. and her most previous ex now not ex again is the WORST. he crushes up whats left in the ends of cigarettes and puts them in my bed, and in my pillowcase, and one time i came home from work after pulling a double at mcdonalds because i needed the extra money... and i fell into my bed, like litterally collapsed and heard clank and had a sharp pain in my shoulder. i was LAYING on a sink full of dishes in my bed... and there was grease on my new christmas sheets and everything. i was so mad. and at my house i dont have a door on my "room," i live in the walk in closet area and i dont have a door... i have a "curtain" for a door, and he stands at the top of the stairs almost in my little brothers doorway and watches my shillouette as i change... he;s a total 56 year old pothead pervert... and when she finally told him to leave last time, he tried to kiss my 17 year old sister on the lips... he's creepy. so of course when i found out he was coming back, i called my sister to tell her he was moving back in, she called my mom and told her she was moving in with her friend. my mother threw me out of the house yesterday for telling my little sister, one of my best friends... someone who scares us both equally is coming back to the only place we've ever called home. and my mother knows how much he scares us both... but she obviously dosent care that shes losing her two oldest children due to her own dating decisions, and im scared that he might hurt her or my little brother. what should i do? my mother and i never talk about anything, we just yell at eachother, and im kind of glad she kicked me out... but at the same time i dont want anything to happen to her... shes my MOTHER... you know? i dont know what i should do and im scared for her. i know she has her own chemical imbalance, but wouldent you rather have your children as opposed to someone you always ***** to your children about? when you know she dosent even like him in the first place and just "NEEDS" to have someone around? i dont f u ck ing get it...
explode mad sad

its excalated, my mother is officially crazy.mad explode

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:35 AM
laugh laugh laugh
thats cuteeee

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14