Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:20 PM
haha maybe.
most people dont care in blogging as long as they understand whats being written about.

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:17 PM

sitting here with the hippies, drinking capt'n and crying... smoking a third cig... i have been smoking 1 cig a day for the past month and a half... and today, three. i dont understand why im so upset, and alone. i have everything i could need... friends, famly... just anything i need i have.
but i feel so afraid and alone, and i cant quite figure out why i feel this way. maybe its because my heart is like telling me im in love, with someone i could only dream about being with... and in all reality i KNOW that theres no way he'd want to be with me, i mean like i said... i can only dream. or maybe its because i can't stand being at home, i go anywhere and everywhere just to get away. and people wonder why every time i aquire $5 it goes to two bootleggers and the last dollar goes to someone to buy one cigarette so that i at least i can have a puff if i need to. and tell you the truth, the whole quitting smoking thing?? proally another reason im so ****ing out of it and not myself. and the ****ed up thing is, i was only quitting to better myself for the someone who could never love me, although at one point i thought it might actually be possible... but go figure, i knew it was too good to be true. and i KNOW theres other people interested in dating me. ive been asked out a TRILLION times seince i discovered he wouldent and couldent love me... and people want to love me, but im in love with this person and it feels wrong to go out with someone else because im in love with this person.... like the you know who situation, i broke up with him not only because he said "i love you" the first night we were "together" even though we werent technically together... and also because i knew i had feelings for the other person, this was even before i had established the fact that i loved him... and dont get me wrong, the dude i was with was a GREAT guy... absolutley GREAT... and sometimes i think of how i regret breaking his heart only to have mine ripped out of my chest by someone else... and i feel dirty even thinking about the other guy, but hey what can i do? it was all my fault in the first place... and THEN i know for a fact that someone i made out with in high school is interested, because whenever im not around our friends he asks them how i am, and where i am, and what im doing... and that in itself tells me he's someone i can see myself with... someone who cares. and when i last saw him, i told him about how i met the one im in love with, (which was cupid at the time...) and he laughed at me... his words were "your looking on the internet for love, when you could have come right down the street..." and it made me blush... it really did... it bought back some of the feelings i used to have for him... he was the ONLY guy ive ever held and had cry on my shoulder... which led to the kissing... and i KNOW things could work with him, i KNOW they could... the question is... am i willing to be in love with someone who dosent love me and be able to date someone i know has the potential to be everything i coulld have asked for and more, and eventually be able to tell him i love him without thinking about the guy im crazy for now... OR do i sit here and wonder what things could be like with the dude i can never ever ever have... and miss out on having something potentially wonderful with someone that does want me? what in the world, and why in the world i feel this way i dont know... but im glad some dude created blogs cus without them id proally die... or be dead.

If you split it into paragraphs , it will be a easy reading.

uhm, like i dont do punctuation and ****.

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:11 PM
sitting here with the hippies, drinking capt'n and crying... smoking a third cig... i have been smoking 1 cig a day for the past month and a half... and today, three. i dont understand why im so upset, and alone. i have everything i could need... friends, famly... just anything i need i have.
but i feel so afraid and alone, and i cant quite figure out why i feel this way. maybe its because my heart is like telling me im in love, with someone i could only dream about being with... and in all reality i KNOW that theres no way he'd want to be with me, i mean like i said... i can only dream. or maybe its because i can't stand being at home, i go anywhere and everywhere just to get away. and people wonder why every time i aquire $5 it goes to two bootleggers and the last dollar goes to someone to buy one cigarette so that i at least i can have a puff if i need to. and tell you the truth, the whole quitting smoking thing?? proally another reason im so ****ing out of it and not myself. and the ****ed up thing is, i was only quitting to better myself for the someone who could never love me, although at one point i thought it might actually be possible... but go figure, i knew it was too good to be true. and i KNOW theres other people interested in dating me. ive been asked out a TRILLION times seince i discovered he wouldent and couldent love me... and people want to love me, but im in love with this person and it feels wrong to go out with someone else because im in love with this person.... like the you know who situation, i broke up with him not only because he said "i love you" the first night we were "together" even though we werent technically together... and also because i knew i had feelings for the other person, this was even before i had established the fact that i loved him... and dont get me wrong, the dude i was with was a GREAT guy... absolutley GREAT... and sometimes i think of how i regret breaking his heart only to have mine ripped out of my chest by someone else... and i feel dirty even thinking about the other guy, but hey what can i do? it was all my fault in the first place... and THEN i know for a fact that someone i made out with in high school is interested, because whenever im not around our friends he asks them how i am, and where i am, and what im doing... and that in itself tells me he's someone i can see myself with... someone who cares. and when i last saw him, i told him about how i met the one im in love with, (which was cupid at the time...) and he laughed at me... his words were "your looking on the internet for love, when you could have come right down the street..." and it made me blush... it really did... it bought back some of the feelings i used to have for him... he was the ONLY guy ive ever held and had cry on my shoulder... which led to the kissing... and i KNOW things could work with him, i KNOW they could... the question is... am i willing to be in love with someone who dosent love me and be able to date someone i know has the potential to be everything i coulld have asked for and more, and eventually be able to tell him i love him without thinking about the guy im crazy for now... OR do i sit here and wonder what things could be like with the dude i can never ever ever have... and miss out on having something potentially wonderful with someone that does want me? what in the world, and why in the world i feel this way i dont know... but im glad some dude created blogs cus without them id proally die... or be dead.

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:45 PM
haha uhm, ratt and dio are great, megadeth is amazing.

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:21 PM
ohwell frown ohwell frown ohwell

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:17 AM
2012, were all done for.

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:53 AM
Edited by Xmegxmisfortunex on Fri 02/15/08 07:56 AM
you will need:
juice- any flavor
ice cube tray
plastic wrap
tooth picks.

pour juice into ice cube sections.
cover the tray with plastic wrap.
place one tooth pick in each cube slot.
freeze untill frozen
remove plastic wrap
pop out a cube
enjoy!

OH you can also use those little cristal light things too, lemonade and green tea might be pretty cool

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:46 AM
LMAO!

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:45 AM
Edited by Xmegxmisfortunex on Fri 02/15/08 07:45 AM
haha uh, simple recipe and really fun too.
things needed: food coloring, water, ice cube tray.
step ONE: fill each ice spot halfway with water.
step TWO: add food coloring to make desired colors
step THREE: fill remaining room in ice cube tray with water.
step FOUR: put in the freezer untill frozen.

to serve:
remove cubes from tray, and add to your non colored vodka drinks... makes them FUN!
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:31 AM

Cheating is cheating

Kissing is cheating

Once a cheater, always a cheater...

One VERY simple rule of thumb. You should always have enough respect for your significant...Say to yourself before you do something...Would I want this done to me from my partner?

If no, then dont do it!

WOuld you mind him kissing a girl the same way you did and it wouldnt bother you? Survey says?

yeah f u c ak that

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:30 AM

One says he loves me and we have been together for a while, can i just stay with him and not tell him? And not touch the other again???

Definitely.
Do NOT tell him if you don't have to, Why upset him?

I JUST FINISHED GOING THROUGH THIS!
the one dude who i was with told me he loved me on the first night, and i didnt love him, but i liked him and i also liked my friend and my friend kissed me and i was like um i like you, and he wass like i like you too
and now im single without either of them, because i broke up with the one to be with the other and the other that i wanted to be with has someone else in mind, but liked me in the past and dadedadeda and so im just single and chillen with a broken heart but oh well its okay.

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:18 AM
naughty:wink: :wink: :wink: bigsmile

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:16 AM

That's right. xmegx

:tongue: (I can't find a smiley that's drooling with perverted lust)

hahahahaa
im a bad girl:smile:

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:54 AM
this is really nice :smile:
thanks for starting my day with a smile

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:52 AM
i think i should get a paper route.

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:51 AM

im older and id let someone put me on a leashbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

And when you are naughty, and don't walk to heel nicely??
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

ooh, i'll be dicaplined...bigsmile blushing

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:43 AM

I think if they're really young, it's okay because it keeps them from running off and getting lost, or kidnapped or something. But as they got older, obviously, it would be degrading, and just plain lazy parenting because kids should learn to listen and not run off, etc.

im older and id let someone put me on a leashbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:13 AM
rest in peace innocent victims
rot in hell weirdos.

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:06 AM
haha yeah i thought about that:tongue:
but i just cant make up my mind, and the topic board is dyinggg

Xmegxmisfortunex's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:01 AM
i just CANNOT stop listening to blink-182.
im trying to find a song that fits my mood for my myspace, and i feeeel its a very blink-182 kind of day...
any suggestions?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 13 14