Community > Posts By > Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Tue 03/09/10 01:29 AM

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin -- who has gone to great lengths to hype the supposed dangers of a big government takeover of American health care -- admitted over the weekend that she used to get her treatment in Canada's single-payer system.

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada," Palin said in her first Canadian appearance since stepping down as governor of Alaska. "And I think now, isn't that ironic?"

The irony, one guesses, is that Palin now views Canada's health care system as revolting: with its government-run administration and 'death-panel'-like rationing. Clearly, however, she and her family once found it more alluring than, at the very least, the coverage available in rural Alaska. Up to the age of six, Palin lived in a remote town near the closest Canadian city, Whitehorse.

Officials at several hospitals in that area declined to give out information on patient visits.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/08/palin-crossed-border-for_n_490080.html

laugh rofl

Wait! Canada will let me come there to get healthcare? WHY WASNT I TOLD!!!!????

YOU ARE NOW INFORMED............laugh laugh laugh

as for me..........I like living so I will stay in the good 'ol USA which provides the best health care in the WORLD!.............I CAN ATTEST TO THAT AS I JUST WON A YEAR LONG BATTLE AGAINST ENDODMETRIAL CANCER AND I WON, WON, WON! PTL FOREVER!flowerforyou

If I went to Canada I would still be waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting,(hummmm, I think I better ask my son if I told him where my my Will and POA is, that is if I go to Canada for any medical treatment.....LOL) and probably be deceased by now.......

YES, I can personally attest to the magnificent health care the USA offers...............flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

not true. i was visiting canada and suffered a knee injury and was seen right away. there are some long waiting periods yes but majority of the waiting time is for stuff you can actually wait for, not emergencies...and the boast that america has the best health care may be an opinion but also not a fact especially when every poll or ranking has the US listed at 37

actually, for CERTAIN types of cancer treatment, US does have the highest survival rate,,,but for OVERALL CARE,,,we fall extremely short

Well......do not know if you are speaking from personal experience, SUCH AS I AM.................and I am living proof that we have the best healthcare in the World........

Don't know why people want to knock the USA for everything......but again, everyone has the opportunity to go to another country for treatment, residential living, employment, etc.

AS FOR ME............GIVE ME THE USA.....LOVE MY COUNTRYflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Lindyy's photo
Tue 03/09/10 01:26 AM

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin -- who has gone to great lengths to hype the supposed dangers of a big government takeover of American health care -- admitted over the weekend that she used to get her treatment in Canada's single-payer system.

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada," Palin said in her first Canadian appearance since stepping down as governor of Alaska. "And I think now, isn't that ironic?"

The irony, one guesses, is that Palin now views Canada's health care system as revolting: with its government-run administration and 'death-panel'-like rationing. Clearly, however, she and her family once found it more alluring than, at the very least, the coverage available in rural Alaska. Up to the age of six, Palin lived in a remote town near the closest Canadian city, Whitehorse.

Officials at several hospitals in that area declined to give out information on patient visits.

laugh rofl

as for me..........I like living so I will stay in the good 'ol USA which provides the best health care in the WORLD!.............I CAN ATTEST TO THAT AS I JUST WON A YEAR LONG BATTLE AGAINST ENDODMETRIAL CANCER AND I WON, WON, WON! PTL FOREVER!flowerforyou

If I went to Canada I would still be waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting,(hummmm, I think I better ask my son if I told him where my my Will and POA is, that is if I go to Canada for any medical treatment.....LOL) and probably be deceased by now.......

YES, I can personally attest to the magnificent health care the USA offers...............flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

not true. i was visiting canada and suffered a knee injury and was seen right away. there are some long waiting periods yes but majority of the waiting time is for stuff you can actually wait for, not emergencies...and the boast that america has the best health care may be an opinion but also not a fact especially when every poll or ranking has the US listed at 37

Oh, it is EXTREMELY TRUE......it is A FACT..................I am living proofflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou ............and one is always free to go to another country, just like the citizens from Canada, England, France, Germany come to the USA for treatment.......

Lindyy's photo
Mon 03/08/10 11:07 PM
Edited by Lindyy on Mon 03/08/10 11:12 PM

laugh rofl

alright madman....help me understand the point. If I am held accountable for the things my parents did...then i might as well give up and my son would be in even more trouble laugh
Fact is my lovely is when the Palins were poor free healthcare = Good when she is rich healthcare for all is bad

From a speech she gave in front of a Calgary, Alberta crowd (that's in Canada) on SATURDAY, MARCH 7TH!!!

The original report was done by the Globe and Mail, Canada's national newspaper, and published Sunday, March 8th.

That's yesterday for the article, and 2 days ago for the speech.

No need to go back to her childhood, she provides fresh and contemporary adult pearls of lack of judgment and inadequacy for higher office everyday!!!

That's what the person pretending to the highest office of the most powerful nation in the world (scary thought) is being judged upon.

Not what her parents did when she was 6. It's her telling the whole world about it last Saturday that is mesmerizing.

THAT IS WHAT IS SO FANTASTIC ABOUT SARAH PALIN..........SHE HAS NOTHING TO HIDE OR BE ASHAMED OF........

YEA SARA.............GO BARACUDA!!!!!!!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Lindyy's photo
Mon 03/08/10 11:05 PM
Edited by Lindyy on Mon 03/08/10 11:11 PM

laugh rofl

Lindyy's photo
Mon 03/08/10 10:55 PM

Considering civilian courts do fine when it comes to properly punishing folks.

Military do okay at it too.

The OP means nothing.

The man will be properly punished by either court.

People will just believe anything these daysslaphead

slaphead In a civilian court these terrorists will be given freedom and privileges and protections provided to USA citizens. Which, in this case, is a TOTAL OUTRAGE. They killed/were responsible for the death of 3000 people, and only God knows how many more. AND they would continue to do it if they had not been captured. So, how anyone can defend them is beyond the scope of any civil human beings comprehension.

Military tribunal..........they are treated as war criminals, as such they are, and are given NO privileges entitled to a USA citizen......MORE information can be gathered and used for evidence when done via Military tribunals. More than likely information leading to the capture of other terrorists who would love to kill all of the USA citizens and those who defend freedom.

The mere fact that a reversal by obama on this matter only provides proof positive that the outcry of the people of the USA is too overwhelming for obama to overlook.........

Not true at all. Human rights are given regardless.

Need to go back to school and get some correct information.

Civilian courts have successfully punished terrorist in the past, look it up.

Are you saying you need to go back to school and get correct information?

I know you are not referring to me as I have 22 years of experience as a legal secretary.....a good deal of that working for attorneys whose expertise is in the Federal Courts............

Thus, I am well informed on the court system in the USA............
from local municipal to state to appellate to federal...to Superior Court of PA to Supreme Court of PA...........

flowerforyou

Lindyy's photo
Mon 03/08/10 10:48 PM

People have the right to vote for whoever they want for whatever reason they want. That's what makes this country what it is.
A lot of blacks didn't vote for Obama. And a lot of whites did.

Almost of the white people that I know, extended family included, voted for Obama.

Well, I can say I do not know of anyone, black, white, hispanic, etc. purple polka dotted.......who voted for obama.......

I do know someone who wrote in Hillary........quite honestly I feel we would have been extremely better off if she would have been nominated to run on the Democrat ticket. Cough, choke, sputter, as much as I hate to admit it, she is extremely experienced and intelligent.....although her policies and agenda are such that I would not have voted for her.....I still give her credit where credit is due..........

It all boils down to who you have daily contact with. And it does not matter what race one is...........You will find whites who voted for obama and blacks who did not.........does it really matter.........

What is important is that people are finding out they did not get the change they thought they were getting.......and they are doing something about it..........

Lindyy's photo
Mon 03/08/10 10:41 PM

There is nothing in the law that says you have to be literate to vote.

In many states, there's nothing in the law that says you even need to be ALIVE to vote ...

lol...........Like the deceased individuals that the Democrats had registered to vote?

Lindyy's photo
Mon 03/08/10 10:31 PM
Edited by Lindyy on Mon 03/08/10 10:36 PM

The OP is garbage passed off as important when it isn't.

Either court works just as well for the purpose needed.

It is false info for fearmongering.

offtopic offtopic offtopic

This thread is about the very real possibility of Obama changing his stance on the 9/11 terrorists being prosecuted by military tribunals instead of a federal civilian court.

Please refrain from attacking me and unjustly accusing me of fear mongering and making false accusations about the article I posted.

Care to APOLOGIZE for accusing me of fear mongering?

I posted a legitimate, actual, factual article which has been on the news media, television, radio, newspapers, etc...........

Since when is fear mongering when one differentiates between military tribunals and civil federal courts? obviously, you do not know the difference between military tribunal and federal civilian court.............there is quite a bit of difference, and different results accomplished. Military tribunals will offer more protection for the safety of the USA.

I would appreciate an apology...........

Lindyy's photo
Mon 03/08/10 10:38 AM
Edited by Lindyy on Mon 03/08/10 10:40 AM

Considering civilian courts do fine when it comes to properly punishing folks.

Military do okay at it too.

The OP means nothing.

The man will be properly punished by either court.

People will just believe anything these daysslaphead

slaphead In a civilian court these terrorists will be given freedom and privileges and protections provided to USA citizens. Which, in this case, is a TOTAL OUTRAGE. They killed/were responsible for the death of 3000 people, and only God knows how many more. AND they would continue to do it if they had not been captured. So, how anyone can defend them is beyond the scope of any civil human beings comprehension.

Military tribunal..........they are treated as war criminals, as such they are, and are given NO privileges entitled to a USA citizen......MORE information can be gathered and used for evidence when done via Military tribunals. More than likely information leading to the capture of other terrorists who would love to kill all of the USA citizens and those who defend freedom.

The mere fact that a reversal by obama on this matter only provides proof positive that the outcry of the people of the USA is too overwhelming for obama to overlook.........

Lindyy's photo
Mon 03/08/10 10:26 AM
Edited by Lindyy on Mon 03/08/10 10:30 AM
Some individuals only see what they want to see, again, re-read both posts on this topic..................

The post you made does not address ALL of the issues that plague this individual..................

Picking and choosing what one desires to see does not accomplish any positive and substantial conclusion(s)...............

Quite OBVIOUSLY, THE LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS ARE IN DISAGREEMENT WITH YOUR OBSERVATIONS......Quite frankly, that is what matters.......and I am very grateful for the laws and ethics instituted in this great country, no matter what level of government, that maintain order and civility, LAWS AND ETHICS that ALL are to abide by................

Lindyy's photo
Mon 03/08/10 10:21 AM
Edited by Lindyy on Mon 03/08/10 10:43 AM

its a shame that people wish physical harm on others, let alone death,,,and its disappointing that humans actually act on those wishes too...

freedom of speech or enticing to riot,,,,,tricky sometimes deciding the balance

I did not see you post any comment like this when people were wishing death and harm to Rush Limbaugh...................those 9/11 plotters deserve the worst penalty possible.....they killed 3000 people.............and would behead any USA citizen in a heartbeat.....look at what the terrorists did to Danny Pearl.........beheaded him and plastered it on the news media......no, people like the 9/11 plotters do not deserve what sane human beings are entitled to.............

rarely will one find what they dont wish to see,,,,

posted December 30, 2009 in the RUSH LIMBAUGH thread by yours truly

..Yeah, im sure he has loved ones somewhere, I dont wish the pain of losing someone you love on anyone..

As I said, I think its sad for people to wish harm on others let alone act on it. As far as 'siding' with enemies trumping freedom of speech,,thats what keeps our wars going.

Whose 'side' were we on when Saddam invaded Iran? If the friend of our enemy is our friend on a global level, we are hypocrites to judge those who believe this doctrine on personal levels....... IMHO

So, it is ok to NOT punish people who would behead anyone? I think it is SAD for people to support those who kill 3000 people and continue to want to do so....................

With YOUR attitude, the USA would not exist..............it would be thrown over to the terrorists................

In fact, the USA would never exist.............read your history to see how the Founding Fathers of the USA accomplished this great feat of acquiring the formation and freedom of the USA..............

Trying to be passive and have everyone like you will never accomplish anything..............no one likes everyone regardless of the facade one lives behind..........

One more thought.......WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHOSE LOVED ONES WERE KILLED, YOU KNOW, KILLED......DUE TO THIS MAN AND OTHER TERRORISTS? WHAT ABOUT THEM, WHAT ABOUT THEM? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Lindyy's photo
Mon 03/08/10 03:27 AM
Yes, it was cute, there is a take your child to work day, but this is a major safety factor.............pilots are being directed and depend on someone being there if there should be some type of emergency.....seconds matter in cases like that......

Lindyy's photo
Sun 03/07/10 11:37 PM

I dont know much about him honestly, Reading the piece though, I am more embarassed by our system than anything they are 'claiming' he did. Some yankee tickets and a charge against an AIDE, accepting unwarranted privileges,, I mean , come on

THESE are political issues that have an affect on the public,,,? Really?

Im searching for where anyone died as a result of his decisions or where the economy was aversely affected or ,, SOMETHING SUBSTANTIAL,,,,but yankee tickets and something his AIDE (not him) did?

And I thought the Clinton Fiasco was an embarassing and unwarranted witch hunt,,,,,this takes the cake

Perhaps you should re-read the entire article and the one I posted......

Someone has to DIE before actions are taken upon an elected official who has committed wrongdoings??????????????????? OMG ........To me, that is condoning corruption..........

The man would not have decided to NOT run for re-election if he were not guilty of a lot of wrong doings...........something an elected official is NOT, matter of fact, NO CITIZEN, is permitted to get away with..........that is why we have laws, courts and prisons.........

Lindyy's photo
Sun 03/07/10 11:28 PM

its a shame that people wish physical harm on others, let alone death,,,and its disappointing that humans actually act on those wishes too...

freedom of speech or enticing to riot,,,,,tricky sometimes deciding the balance

I did not see you post any comment like this when people were wishing death and harm to Rush Limbaugh...................those 9/11 plotters deserve the worst penalty possible.....they killed 3000 people.............and would behead any USA citizen in a heartbeat.....look at what the terrorists did to Danny Pearl.........beheaded him and plastered it on the news media......no, people like the 9/11 plotters do not deserve what sane human beings are entitled to.............

Lindyy's photo
Sun 03/07/10 05:50 PM
Edited by Lindyy on Sun 03/07/10 05:51 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/02/paterson-resignati

The political world in New York is buzzing that Governor David Paterson may be close to stepping down amid damaging revelations over the role he played in handling a domestic violence case involving a close aide.

The latest story in the New York Times on Monday evening detailed the extent to which Paterson personally directed state officials to contact the alleged victim has pushed the retirement question to the fore. On Tuesday afternoon, Senator Kirsten Gillibrand said that Paterson should resign if the allegations are true: "But if at the end of the day, if all of the allegations of the abuse of power are true, then the governor will be unable to govern and he will have to step down."

Earlier on Tuesday, the governor reportedly convened a meeting with top Democratic officials in the state to ostensibly discuss state and party business. But the topic of impending ethics investigations and their impact on his political future invariably came up (though none of the attendees publicly called for a resignation). Days earlier, a group of prominent black leaders in the state, including Al Sharpton, Congressman Gregory Meeks, and Assemblyman Darryl Towns convened in New York City to discuss the circus erupting in Albany. The pow-wows aren't being held to rally sympathetic lawmakers to Paterson's defense. But rather to plot what, exactly, can be done moving forward.

"He has no constituency. No voting constituency or political constituency," said one well-connected New York Democratic fundraiser. "Plus, this story is not finished. More revelations are going to come out. At some point there will be an avalanche of people calling for his resignation. The question then is, who gets out ahead of this."

At this juncture, it is still very much an open question as to whether Paterson's decision to forgo reelection will be enough to calm the waters. The governor was widely considered ineffectual before the Times began exploring the seedier underpinnings of his reign in Albany. Now, it's difficult to see any legislative business forthcoming.

But it's not just state business at stake. There's also the issue of Paterson's legacy, whatever is left of it to salvage. A Democrat who has worked with the governor's staff insisted that the best course now -- perhaps the only course -- is for him to resign.

"He should convene a press conference, tell his side of the story, and bow out," the strategist said. "Although I think you can safely say far more New Yorkers and observers are now saying 'Who cares what his side is?'"

Lindyy's photo
Sun 03/07/10 05:41 PM

Is obama's 'change' and 'hope' what the American people thought it was?

I sincerely do not think so...........I do not think the people who did vote for the individual expected to have a deficit in the trillions of dollars the first year he was in office.

I DO BELIEVE EVERYONE HAS GOTTEN offtopic offtopic offtopic offtopic

Lindyy's photo
Sun 03/07/10 05:39 PM

"You should be ashamed of ..............."

voileazur..................if anyone should be ashamed of anything it is yourself........................

Lindyy's photo
Sun 03/07/10 01:51 PM

The article states that Obama inherited a gigantic financial mess
and that the estimates on the damage are too low.

happy

CANNOT FACE THE TRUTH?rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Lindyy's photo
Sun 03/07/10 01:39 PM

laugh drinker

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh HOLD OFF ON YOUR LAUGHS, MY DEAR, AS I GET THE LAST LAUGH.....READ MY NEXT POST IN RESPONSE TO VOILEAZUR.....

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

woah there 'dear', defensive much?
I was actually posting that smiley in continuation of the dialogue between myself and King's Knight about the LENGTHINESS of these posts

V happened to post his reply before I finished posting mine,,,its just a forum folks,, can we lighten it up just a tad? :)

OH, PLEASE................WE ARE TO BELIEVE THISnoway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway ...........LOL

Lindyy's photo
Sun 03/07/10 01:33 PM

THE CURRENT SITUATION.

All economic indicators pointed in the direction of an imminent TRAIN WRECK, as BUSH jumped off the train in January 2010.

Since then, THE BUSH TRAIN WRECK WAS AVOIDED, as all economic indicators are up!!!

GDP is out of recession,

NET JOBLOSSES under BUSH, have turned into JOB GAINS under OBAMA,

Stock Markets are back in the green,

Debt and deficit have stopped their staggering rises.

AND,

... The nightmarish 'deficit' status (tens of trillions) of the Medicaid and Medicare programs, as 'Babyboomers' getting holders start massively hitting those very programs, is finally being COURAGEOUSLY addressed BY the current administration, IN SPITE OF A FOE'S PERSISTENT DENIAL VIRUS !!!

FACTS, for those whom favors those over delusional fiction, suggest that the train wreck was avoided.

Now, REPAIRNG THE DARN TRAIN AND GETTING IT BACK ON TRACK is going to require the USA putting its childish partisan games aside and COMING TOGETHER, as it as shown possible in the past.

President Obama IS the current administrator in chief. For those whom must, PINCH YOUR NOSE, drop your petty partisan quarrels, and HELP THE RECOVERY PROCESS.

You'll always have the option of picking-up your biases as soon as the 'CURRENT SITUATION IS FULLY FIXED'!!!

Mr.V., I am extremely interested in why you are so intent on blaming President George W. Bush for everything imaginable under the sun.....and applauding to the greatest lengths of the earth possible the current acting president and administration.

I do find intrigue in your intense interest in U.S.A. politics, economy, religion, etc.

WHY, you never said the same as you have stated above, for President George W. Bush, since you CLAIM to be sooooooooooo 'fair and balanced' and since you project yourself to be a bipartisian individual, WHY, again, did you NOT render to we citizens of the USA the SAME ADVICE THAT YOU ARE NOW FLINGING OUT TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION, TO ALL OF US HERE IN THE USA WHEN PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH WAS IN OFFICE?

Perhaps you are hiding behind a FACADE and your truly are NOT so open minded, bipartisian and fair and balanced as you ATTEMPT to project yourself as being. JUST AN OBSERVATION FROM WHAT I HAVE DERIVED FROM YOUR POSTINGS.

I mean, you have emitted very unkindly and derogatory and judgmental words and opinions to those of us here in the USA who OPPOSE this current administration, AND I, FOR THE LIFE OF ME, CANNOT, TRY AS I MAY, COMPREHEND YOUR TRUE MOTIVATION FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS POSTED HEREIN.......

AND A QUESTION OF EXTREME, AND I DO MEAN EXTREME CURIOSITY, DO YOU GET INVOLVED IN THE POLITICS AND ECONOMY OF THE COUNTRY THAT YOU ACTUALLY RESIDE IN, THE WAY YOU DO IN MY COUNTRY'S POLITICS AND ECONOMY?

QUITE FRANKLY, I AM NOT OF THE LEAST CONCERN OF OTHER COUNTRIES AND THEIR POLICIES.....THE POLITICS OF MY OWN COUNTRY IS WHAT I DESIRE TO IMPROVE AND PARTAKE IN......THAT ALONE IS MORE THAN WHAT ONE CAN HANDLE, LET ALONE TRYING TO TACKLE POLICIES AND ECONOMY OF ANOTHER COUNTRY ..........

SO, AGAIN, WHY THE INTENSITY OF OF INTEREST IN THE USA, AND DO YOU HAVE THE SAME INTENSITY OF INTEREST IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY, AND IF NOT, WHY NOT?

OH, BEFORE PEOPLE START SCREAMING IN YOUR DEFENSE, I AM MERELY ASKING WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY....AND, MUCH TO THE DISMAY OF YOU AND OTHERS, I AM ENTITLED TO ENQUIRE OF THIS...

I AM ENTITLED.........RIGHT? RIGHT......flowerforyou

Oh, one last remark, if I may........your facts above are so inacurrate, ridiculous, assinine, and seems to self-created.....as I can find no evidence of the proof and accuracy of your allegations/fact......therefore I ask that you PLEASE PROVIDE THE CURRENT AND CORRECT DATA AND DIRECT SOURCE OF WHERE YOU GOT THIS INFORMATION. OR DID YOU PLAY MAGICIAN AND PULL YOUR REMARKS OUT OF A LITTLE BLACK HAT?

I HAVE NEVER READ SUCH BIZARRE REMARKS AS THOSE YOU MADE ABOVE.....TRULY RIDICULOUS, IN MY OPINION, AND MAY I REMIND YOU EVER SO KINDLY, THAT I AM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION, AND LIVING IN A COUNTRY WHICH PROVIDES FREEDOM OF SPEECH THROUGH THE FIRST AMENDMENT OF THE USA CONSTITUION, I AM ALLOWED TO SPEAK MY FREEDOM FREELY AND WITH NO BLOCKAGE OR HINDERANCE OR DENIAL OF SAME FROM ANYONE. THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH.......flowerforyou

IT IS ONLY PROPER AND FAIR TO PROVIDE CORRECT INFORMATION ........ YOUR OPINION IS JUST THAT, YOUR OPINION AND YOUR ARE ENTITLED TO IT.flowerforyou

BUT I DO ASK THAT YOU REFRAIN FROM SUCH NEGATIVE REMARKS TOWARDS THOSE OF THE USA WHO ARE IN OPPOSITE OPINION OF YOURS........

I MEAN, I COULD START ON YOUR COUNTRY...........SHALL I START A POST ON YOUR COUNTRY AND EMIT THE SAME NEGATIVENESS AND DISTAIN THAT YOU HAVE PROJECTED TOWARD MY COUNTRY?

THANK YOU EVER SO KINDLY FOR YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER.flowers

Dear Lady 'lindyy',

WOW!!! What an ocean of observations!!! I wish I could address it all for your sake, thinking of the time and effort you spent writing it all up!!!

RESPONSE:

INCORRECT AS USUAL VOILEAZUR.......MY MIND IS SHARP AND QUICK THINKING(unlike obama's...and I do not need a teleprompter....LOL).......ONLY TOOK ME A FEW MINUTES.........I TYPE 93 WPM..... WAS JUST A QUICK JOT FOR ME.......

Unfortunately, I make every effort to respect the rules of this forum, and since all your comments are general, 'off-topic', and most 'personal' in nature, I must decline your 'subtle' invite.

RESPONSE:

LOL............WORMING YOUR WAY OUT OF RESPONDING....NOW WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED? LOL........

P.S.: with respect to your false accusation (again), regarding the apparent difficulty you have had in reconciling the FACTS AND FIGURES I posted, I have a special tool I use, I will share it with YOU, it's called 'GOOGLE'!!! Use it!!! You'll find it amazing, and you'll thank me for it I'm sure.
BUT PLEASE, LET'S KEEP THIS A SECRET BETWEEN US!!!

RESPONSE YOU POSTED NO FACTS AND FIGURES...........LOL.....PLEASE VOILEAZUR..........USE THE GOOGLE..........PLEASE.....rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
P.S.2: I find it so ironic that you Lady 'lindyy', never providing ANY facts, much less 'reliable sources', would so preciously insist on such when it comes to others. Remarkable.

VOILEAZUR.............APPEARS TO ME THAT YOU HAVE LOST YOUR TOUCH.......

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25