Community > Posts By > Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 07:40 PM

I don't know what kind of people you hang out with but I don't know anybody that said that.

I hang out with Americans in most cases...:banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 07:37 PM
Edited by Lindyy on Tue 11/11/08 07:38 PM

I don't agree with Huckabee and never have. That said, bravo to him for showing graciousness and unity.

It's what I've been saying as well.

Policy is one thing but the personal attacks by the LIBS shows that they have no class.

I get attacked for raising ISSUES I think are important while many here just like to name call at posters. I think the OP should be practice a few things from huckabee as well. :smile:

You, my dear, aren't attacked for bringing up issues. You are attacked for saying "...those LIBS always..." in almost every one of your posts. You are attacked for being an attacker. It's called self-defense.

WELL.......I get attacked CONSTANTLY on this forum cause I am a Conservative, Christian Republican...........& some of my attackers are on this thread and other threads this VERY night.....ALL because I post my OPINION!!!

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Obviously you and others were not around when it happens to me....

But that is OK.....I am a big girl & big girl's don't cry........:banana: :banana: :banana:

LINDYY
:heart: :heart:

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 06:45 PM

I guess old soldiers do fade away...

Lindy...when I look at you I see Florida...yes ?...:smile:

you reside in Florida ?

I am not sure what you meanwhat

NOPE................PA..............

Maybe I better not ask for more explanation:banana:

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 06:42 PM

this, a video article on the yahoo homepage

assuredly reported by a major television network

i did not view, but yes, cheap bras are bad

I hate them........grumble

Lindyy
tongue2

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 06:38 PM

Eulogy for a Veteran...author unknown...

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the mornings hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight,
I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there, I did not die.

WOW..............
:smile:

Lindy...when I look at you I see Florida...yes ?...:smile:

I am not sure what you meanwhat

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 06:35 PM

Gosh Mirror didn't you get the memo?

Only republicans can be Christians!

I've seen republicans on here assume that you can't be a Christian Democrat or a Catholic Democrat.laugh slaphead

Really??? Wonder why I never saw it????:laughing: slaphead

Maybe you weren't on here when they said it.slaphead

WHO are "THEY"??slaphead what

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 06:34 PM

Eulogy for a Veteran...author unknown...

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the mornings hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight,
I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there, I did not die.

WOW..............
:smile:

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 06:29 PM

Gosh Mirror didn't you get the memo?

Only republicans can be Christians!

I've seen republicans on here assume that you can't be a Christian Democrat or a Catholic Democrat.laugh slaphead

Really??? Wonder why I never saw it????:laughing: slaphead

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 06:23 PM

In another reminder of just what sort of evil is done by men in the name of God ladies and gentlemen I give you this on the anniversary of the death of over 900 Americans.

In 1978, more than 900 Americans in a group called Peoples Temple, led by Rev. Jim Jones, were poisoned by cyanide-laced punch in Jonestown, Guyana.

For those of you who don't know about this event and Jim Jones I suggest you look. Especially after all those kool-aide remarks we heard during the last election.

People are free to believe in what they want to believe in without being criticized or mocked.frustrated

Lindyy
:heart:

huh Unless your a democrat right?huh

slaphead I just watched over a year of an election where Republicans were constantly criticizing and mocking other peoples religions.slaphead One of the reasons they lost:laughing:

Mirror....please........

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 05:11 PM

God is up to debate. I think He can handle it. :wink:

flowers flowers flowerforyou flowerforyou

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 04:46 PM

When you put your personal beliefs in a public forum, they become public and subject to scrutiny.

You are taking it out of context..............

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 04:39 PM
Edited by Lindyy on Tue 11/11/08 04:41 PM

NOT A TRUER WORD SPOKEN................THANK YOU!

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 04:37 PM

If no one knows your beliefs no one can judge/ discern /debate/ attack, or care about them.

"NO ONE" has a right .................... about anything PERSONAL about me or anyone.....WHAT do you NOT COMPREHEND about PERSONAL?

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 04:34 PM

Lyndy when your devotion to YOUR god makes you work to change or restrict others behaviors that have no effect on you then yes that is open to criticism.

IN FACT, the moment you make your beliefs a public topic of debate by presenting them in a public place, you have given me the right to tear it apart smash it to the ground and show any weakness in the ideas that I so desire irregardless of any community policy.

ALL ideas are open for criticism, its called free speech, and I am glad some folk still respect it.

If no one knows your beliefs no one can judge/ discern /debate/ attack, or care about them.

WRONG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 03:57 PM

Kool-aid tastes better than the "Hater-Ade" you swill. The Kool-aid was especially sweet on election night.

OMG................talk about HATE!:angry: :angry:

Talk about name calling!:angry: :angry:

Lindyy
ill

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 03:53 PM

I THANK THEM ALL FROM THE DEEPESTS DEPTH OF MY HEART & SOUL......

Where would the USA be without them?

Lindyy
:heart: :heart:

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 03:36 PM

Every belief should be criticized. If you believe something you should be able to take and respond to criticism, otherwise it's blind faith and is on par with plain ignorance.

I disagree....who is anyone to stand in judgment of what another PERSONALLY believes? Is each individual so PERFECT that he/she can play judge & jury? I THINK NOT!!!

This is the USA is it not? Land of the free?

Lindyy

Honestly, that was a ridiculous comment. Did I said judge or jury? No. Sorry. Try again. Move along if you can't even debate the actual words I use. I said criticize. I feel if you cannot tell the difference between "criticize" and "judge and jury" then you should look these words up before attempting to comment with them. A person can criticize another without being perfect.

And if this is the land of the free, the I'm free to criticize whomever I want.

I have a very religious friend of mine whom I'm very close to. Back in high school as we grew up together I used to criticize basically all of his religious views for the sake of argument. He thanks me for it now on the basis that it made him have to think (key word, try it someday) about his own beliefs and decide in more depth if they were truly his. Now his faith is much stronger as a result.

I don't judge. But if I see something done, said, or thought, that I think is ignorant, stupid or wrong then I'm going to comment. Prepare to contest me.

I do believe this thread is entitled "Religious DEVOTION." THEREFORE who are you or anyone to CRITICIZE, DISCERN, JUDGE ANYONE'S PERSONAL RELIGIOUS DEVOTION??????

May I ask WHAT business it is of YOURS what MY religious devotion is? I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOU REASONING ON THAT!

CITICIZE: (A)DISAPPROVE, (B)CONDEMN (C) DISPARAGE (D) CARP (E)PASS JUDGMENT at least that is what my dictionary says.......

AND:
dictionary results for: criticize
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
crit⋅i⋅cize   /ˈkrɪtəˌsaɪz/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [krit-uh-sahyz] Show IPA Pronunciation
verb, -cized, -ciz⋅ing.
–verb (used with object) 1. to censure or find fault with.
2. to judge or discuss the merits and faults of: to criticize three novels in one review.
–verb (used without object) 3. to find fault; judge unfavorably or harshly.
4. to make judgments as to merits and faults.

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 04:32 AM

Every belief should be criticized. If you believe something you should be able to take and respond to criticism, otherwise it's blind faith and is on par with plain ignorance.

I disagree....who is anyone to stand in judgment of what another PERSONALLY believes? Is each individual so PERFECT that he/she can play judge & jury? I THINK NOT!!!

This is the USA is it not? Land of the free?

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Tue 11/11/08 04:25 AM

In another reminder of just what sort of evil is done by men in the name of God ladies and gentlemen I give you this on the anniversary of the death of over 900 Americans.

In 1978, more than 900 Americans in a group called Peoples Temple, led by Rev. Jim Jones, were poisoned by cyanide-laced punch in Jonestown, Guyana.

For those of you who don't know about this event and Jim Jones I suggest you look. Especially after all those kool-aide remarks we heard during the last election.

People are free to believe in what they want to believe in without being criticized or mocked.frustrated

Lindyy

Lindyy's photo
Sun 11/09/08 06:51 PM

I want to say I am proud to be a republican

Kirk - for you:

Me too....

Lindyy