Community > Posts By > ackerman_kevin

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 08:25 AM
I could be your lady... laugh

But seriously, welcome. If you need anything, ask. Well, not everything, but you get the point.

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 08:22 AM
I love the jokes.

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:51 AM
I don't know, I'm all for this drunk topless thing, but if it means I have to watch you pee.... I'm not really down for that, lol. Can you imagine what the guy in the car was thinking as he sat there waiting for a drunk to finish peeing right in front of him? I love drunk stories.

Oh, and no, I've never crushed my balls biking, just came really close a few times.

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:42 AM
Edited by ackerman_kevin on Fri 01/04/08 07:45 AM
When I was young, I tried to pedal my bike as hard as I could. I looked down at the front wheel to see how fast it was spinning, and looked up just it time to catch a mailbox. My bike went another ten yards ahead while I stayed right where I was. After I finally got up, I got back on my bike, and rode to my friends house.

Another time, I looked back and couldn't see anything coming, so I started to make a left turn. Suddenly a car came up on my side. I tried to pull back but it was too late. I side swiped the car, drilling my handle into the passenger door. I fell off my bike and rolled over the trunk. Close call. I was fine, just scrapped my elbow really bad. I did about $800 worth of damage to the car, and my bike made it out without a scratch. The guy never even came after me for the repair money, probably because he was afraid I would sue for some sort of spinal injury or something.

Oh, the good times me and my bike have had.

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:26 AM
You know what, I'm just going o drop this. As much as I like arguing about religion and politics and the like, this really isn't the place for it. Plus, some of the comments are getting a bit burdensome to read what with the length. If you want to keep arguing e-mail me.

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:21 AM
Yeah! I grin contently at this joke.

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:52 PM
I feel that religion is becoming obsolete, and although people will not admit that they no longer believe, deep down inside they realize that they don't and thus do things that they otherwise would not.

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:46 PM
If marriage is to ensure that your loved ones are taken care of if you should pass, then why is polygamy illegal? Unless you are trying to say that you can only love one person, which bring to wonder why some people choose to marry again after their spouse passes on.

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:44 PM
I find humor in your rhetoric.

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:39 PM
Guttenday to yee

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:35 PM
If there is anything I've learned about women, or people in general, is that no one really knows what they want. We all have a picture of the perfect "fill in the blank", but as soon as we obtain it, we realize just how flawed it is.

For instance, I'm sure your about to get a whole bunch of ladies saying a guy who is nice, caring, kind, smart, funny, etc, when the perfect man they describe would soon become a bore, as he is too perfect.

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:32 PM
I'm 20, and have never had a girlfriend. Also, no, I'm not gay. Don't sweat it. Life is a wheel of fortune, just keep spinning that sucker until you get what you're after.

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:29 PM
Huh? I must like dogs? What do dog have to do with anything?

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:28 PM
That was mildly amusing.

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:26 PM
So I've been doing a lot of thinking. It seems that we have more "moral values" we hold today that no longer seem to be logical. At one point in time, every taboo we now have seems to have had logical grounds. For instance, we wash out hands after going to the bathroom. We didn't wipe ourselves with our unprotected hand, but we wash anyways, which is logical, as a backup measure to prevent the spread of... well, you get the point. My question is, is marriage the same way? Or premarital sex? In the past, prevent pregnancy was much more difficult than it is now. Marriage seems to have been a method to guarantee that there would be at least one adult to take care of the young, and on adult to provide for the young and the other adult. But nowadays, sex does not necessarily lead to the creation of young which would need caring for. Also, in most marriages nowadays, both couples work, seemingly defeating the purpose of marriage.

I'm not saying we should abolish marriage, but I do think we should see it for what it is. Also, this is looking at marriage through a philosophical, theoretical, logical, non-religious standpoint. What do you guys and gals think?

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:18 PM
Cause I knocking him out. That pushy jerk done tried to steal my branch.

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:13 PM
I am fatigued

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:12 PM
What is sad is that I actually had to sit there and think about that one.

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:08 PM
A chat room would be a good idea except any other site I've been to that has a chat room gets a lot of dirty chat and ads.

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 09:07 PM
Had they existed, logically no, being that the belly button is a remnant of the umbilical cord. Perhaps we should try cloning someone and see if they get one?