Community > Posts By > ackerman_kevin

no photo
Wed 04/02/08 07:36 PM
My mutual match page is still displaying profiles that have long been deleted and some of my mutual matches' profiles are shown more than once.

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 08:05 PM
None here... well... none previous to my arrival lol

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 09:43 PM

Lemme hear ya!

Ew, what's that thing perched upon your shoulders. Lol. Just kidding. You look like a fun guy, interesting expressions. If I were gay I'd totally... never mind. Nice picts. lol

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 09:37 PM

Haha. Well a girl is bound to be wrong at least once in her lifetime!

Or perhaps a man. But neither would admit it :wink:

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 09:35 PM

Why is this even anyone's business. Leave her alone? Get involved. ****, there are people fighting over custody of their kids, getting drunk, smoking pot, whatever **** she's doing someone else is doing. Yet you don't obsess over it, even if whoever it may be might be related to you or lives next door, or is at least in some way more relevant to your life. The very fact that you even care shows just how boring your existence must be.

yes definitely, i strongly agree!

Then why are you concerned with showing your opinion here?

Perhaps she is trying to be a better role model than someone else we all apparently know and love laugh

Wow you're funny.

I sense... sarcasm. I am, however, impressed. You have more of a wildfire-type personality, do you not? I admire that you stand up for your opinion. Don't get me wrong though, I still think you are incorrect. :tongue:

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 09:23 PM

Why is this even anyone's business. Leave her alone? Get involved. ****, there are people fighting over custody of their kids, getting drunk, smoking pot, whatever **** she's doing someone else is doing. Yet you don't obsess over it, even if whoever it may be might be related to you or lives next door, or is at least in some way more relevant to your life. The very fact that you even care shows just how boring your existence must be.

yes definitely, i strongly agree!

Then why are you concerned with showing your opinion here?

Perhaps she is trying to be a better role model than someone else we all apparently know and love laugh

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 09:17 PM

THANK YOU 'DRTBKRACH'

TO THOSE THAT GOT OFFENED:
ITS JUST A JOKE!laugh
{WHERES THE SENSE OF HUMOR........GEE}

Jokes are funny, but only if they are funny jokes. I could say a billion racist things on here, and say "I'm just joking", and you will find that many people will not find it as humorous as you may think. It is not how you interpret your messages that counts, it is how others interpret your messages.

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 09:13 PM

It's not that everyone cares, it's that everyone has an opinion on it. Celebrities are supposed to be role models.

The very fact that someone can acquire that kind of fame and that people will look up to someone because they made a good movie or happened to make the right song at the right time is disturbing to say the least. Why would a celebrity be any more a role model than the average Joe? Because they are famous? You confuse "Should be" for "is". The world should be fair, we should live in peace, famous people should be good role models, even though that has nothing to do with them becoming famous. Or as you see in Brittany's case, seems to have an inverse effect. The problem is that everyone does care, everyone does have an opinion, when it is no one's business. One should make no more fuss about a celebrity than they would anyone else.

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 09:02 PM

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:50 PM
Negative something degrees and windy. I hate Wisconsin.

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:38 PM

No. No one wants to talk to you laugh
I kid. Welcome. We can talk, but I only date nearby.

haha, yeah? well i don't wanna talk to YOU, so there. :tongue:

I'm not feeling the love here ohwell

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:33 PM
No. No one wants to talk to you laugh
I kid. Welcome. We can talk, but I only date nearby.

no photo
Tue 01/29/08 04:39 AM
Oh man... I am some kind of tired. I stayed up until after 1:00... and had agreed to meet someone for breakfast this morning. But good morning to those of you who actually got sleep.

no photo
Tue 01/29/08 04:32 AM
Ha ha. It's tough being a terrorist.

no photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:22 PM
Sorry. Just kidding. I had something kind of like that happen to me. Some girl, I have no clue who she was, randomly messaged me out of nowhere, and started talking like I was her everything. Scared the **** out of me.

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 08:57 PM
Ha ha, it all makes sense

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:49 PM
All the time

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:20 PM
When you take 'em out on the one night a month their chemicals are all balanced perfectly lol

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:51 PM
For the record... I hate you. It is below zero where I live right now.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:45 PM

Sexy is half looks and half attitude. You have to feel sexy to be sexy. You've definately have one half, the other half all comes with confidence.

What half do I have and what don't I have???

Appearancewise, you are a cute little thing. However, your question suggests insecurity, which is not sexy at all. As long as you are able to maintain confidence, men will definately find you to be highly attractive.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7