no photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:48 PM
Let's hit 'em with a pan.

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:46 PM
EVERYTHING

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:41 PM
That's funny except the roller blading one. I roller blade all the time and I'm as straight as a nail.

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:00 AM
I'm sorry, I was 5 days into creating a new globe when I must've accidentally lifted my hand a little wrong and blew your profile off the face of existence.

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 07:58 AM
You can take me to Cali :wink:

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 07:58 AM
Ha ha, I'd ask the audience

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:16 PM
Nice picture, but I maybe wouldn't admit on a public website that you do weed since most of these online sights are monitored, and cops love to pick up the easy catches online.

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:14 PM
Ummm, that's not really a full post.

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:06 PM
It's in my nature to be cynical, or as I like to think of it, realistic. I look at the divorce rate, and why people really get married, and these so called "loving" couples, and that people seem to believe that you can only "love" one person as a marital partner "loves" another, and yet if that person dies you can suddenly "love" someone else... the evidence just does not stack up in favor of an eternal everlasting and immortal love. It's hard to describe my thoughts on the matter in such short verse. It's not like I'm saying that love doesn't exist... just not how people perceive it to be.

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:54 PM
If I lived much closer, yes. I suggest adding more to your profile. Right now, there are probably a dozen out there that look just like yours. What do you like, what can't you stand? What are you looking for? What completely turns you off? Who are you?

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:51 PM
There are a billion fish in the sea. Unless you're absolutely sure you caught the one with the golden scale, you better keep looking.

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:44 PM
About... this far (------------------------------------), but not much further.

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:42 PM
There are many definitions of the word love, and that's what mixes people up so much. There is love, as in, "I love this pizza", which I do, yumm. There is love, as in "I can tolerate this person for a lifetime commitment, I must love her"? There is, "I married her, didn't I?". We've got "I totally saw this hot chick last night, and I love to bang her." And my favorite "You say nothing lasts forever, what makes love the exception?" love. I'd love to hear what you have to say about that.

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 06:30 AM
You had four, but when three looked at your profile they went "oh, ****" and backed out, but the email was already sent? I'm joking of course... I have no idea.

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 06:16 AM
'Tis a dying breed. Up with women's rights, down with chivalry. Plus, women think that they want a good guy, but are attracted to ****heads for some reason.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:17 AM
Actually, I checked dictionary.com, apparently it means to confuse, etc. Awesome word, I'm going to use it all the time now. "My befuddling usage of the word befuddle befuddles me to the point that I am befuddled."

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:15 AM
Some people said they loved it and other people said they hated it. I myself have yet to see it.

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 08:17 AM
Try befuddle... I don't have any idea what it means, but the spell check apparently recognizes it as a real word.

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 08:28 PM
Silent Night, lol

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 08:23 PM
Try this, if a man kills another man, he's a murder. If he kills 10 men, he's a monster. If he kills 100 men he is a hero, and if he kills 1000 he is a legend.

Back on topic, that's just life.