Community > Posts By > ackerman_kevin

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 07:11 AM
That's why I am only really looking into people who live locally. Unfortunately, the internet crosses much wider gaps than most people are able to physically.

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 07:00 AM
If I was a girl, I'd totally be all up on you right now. Too bad, huh? But seriously, that was awesome.

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:26 AM
That was some messed up humor. Ouch.

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:12 AM
I would have told her to hold the vibrator for when a woman falls ill, I'm not really into that. lol.

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 09:36 PM
Men aren't my type. What do you mean by your question? People got to get to know you before they can say yes.

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 09:33 PM
Well, I mean so that you can see what people are saying locally, so that you can learn more about the people from what they say in public rather than what they claim on their profile. I don't want to have to search through every post to see what so-and-so said so that I can learn more about her.

Like right now, if I find something in the community that makes me super attracted to some girl, but then she lives a million miles away, that would just suck. I want to find interesting people that live nearby.

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 09:31 PM
Strip twister.

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 09:27 PM
I've been tinkering with this site, and the one thing I find really weird is that there is no real way to interact more regionally. Sure, you can search for people regionally, but I think it would be helpful if you could check who is online regionally, or view only posts that are submitted within a certain distance of you. It's nice to interact globally, but when I am searching for a potential date or someone to hang out with, I don't really want to drive across 10 states just to shake hands. Or is that not the point?

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 09:08 PM
I like him as an actor, but it sickens me how women want him in the pants when they know nothing about him. If I ever because a famous actor, I would totally lay women and then be a complete ass to them just to shatter their unfounded fantasies of me.

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:30 PM
Jokes aside, you don't. If there was some way, I would make a business off of it and make millions. But as to date, I am still a working class chum. Good luck.

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:55 AM
No problem. The weird thing is that for me it is nothing but a dream, but I guess a memory nonetheless.

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:44 AM
Hell, sometimes you don't even need to lay 'em. Now that's when it's sad.

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:43 AM
Hippo-nipple

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:39 AM
Just a little something I wrote some odd number of years ago, tell me what you guys think?

In The Sand

Nameless one in my mind
Walk on the beach and sands of time.
Walking together hand in hand,
Just us two on the deserted sand.
You sneak a look and I smile,
You blush and all is silent awhile.
Then standing together hand in hand,
We turn and kiss there on the sand...
Though I cannot make out her face,
I feel still her warm embrace.
And when the full moon shines so bright
And all lies still there in the starlit night.
I think of the one in my mind,
And of the happiness we should find.
When walking together, hand in hand,
I can write her name there in the sand.

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 08:36 PM
Ewww...

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 08:27 PM
That is horrible, which makes it comical. I might send such a gift to a girl sometime with such a note, and then make the same excuse later if she gets pissed.

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 08:23 PM
Lol, I like the campaign. "Pour a stiff one"
I'd buy it just because that rocks.

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 08:41 AM
Work, lol. Pretty much my life right now...

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 08:30 AM
"The government says that killin' a sin

Unless you kill a murderer with a lethal syringe"
-Rock The Nation, Spearhead

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 08:27 AM
Ahhh, a poet are we? Well done. I like it very much.