Community > Posts By > Jim519

Jim519's photo
Sun 11/09/08 04:42 AM

How do you tell a woman that you like, with a baby..... that you would like to raise it as your own?

Is the Father in the picture of things?

Jim519's photo
Sun 11/09/08 04:41 AM
If you were to enter a talent show...What is it you would do?

Me...Give me a set of drums and I will blow your mind....drinker

Jim519's photo
Sun 11/09/08 04:40 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Any person that resorts to violence because of a comment from a stranger? Needs to grow the fuk up. One that thinks it is entertaining and condones it? Even worse.....whoa

So elementary laugh

Dude...pull the cork out of you azz....you are boring as hell.

Me? Boring? You obviously have me confused with someone else laugh laugh laugh

I would steal your ladies right off your arm...Seriously laugh laugh

Sober up !

Dude...stop with those stupid smiley things...it make you look gay !

Here is a few more for ya tool....

laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh: :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh: :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh: :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh: :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh: :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh: :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh: :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh: :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh: :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh: :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh: :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh: :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh: :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile: laugh :smile:

Jim519's photo
Sun 11/09/08 04:39 AM

Any person that resorts to violence because of a comment from a stranger? Needs to grow the fuk up. One that thinks it is entertaining and condones it? Even worse.....whoa

So elementary laugh

Sober up !

Dude...stop with those stupid smiley things...it make you look gay !

Dude, you are a total tool....

You must be a legend in your own mind laugh laugh

Jim519's photo
Sat 11/08/08 09:32 AM
No one should judge anyone because of their weight

What someone is physically attracted is different then judging someone.

I am great friends with a few women that are a little heavy. They are like my sisters and I love them dearly. I would be there for them if they ever needed me...

I personally am not attracted to heavy women. But I sure dont judge anyone because of it... drinker

Jim519's photo
Fri 11/07/08 05:11 PM

I don't like people touching my computer at work and have wiped it down with bleach wipes after the tech guy has worked on it... burned my hand with the hot water washing my hands after needing to work on someone else's computer at work the other day because her cleanliness seems questionable... and the typical things of not touching bathrooms doors directly

With you there! drinker

Jim519's photo
Fri 11/07/08 04:56 PM
Picked up my daughter and went shopping!

Jim519's photo
Fri 11/07/08 04:55 PM

So elementary laugh

Sober up !

Jim519's photo
Fri 11/07/08 04:54 PM

Went out on a datelaugh laugh

PATS! drinker drinker

I penciled you in on my ballot, but I see you didnt get office...That ticks me off

Jim519's photo
Fri 11/07/08 04:53 PM
Toronto, Ontario

What a great town! drinker

Jim519's photo
Fri 11/07/08 04:52 PM
A Reese's Peanut Butter Cup!! YUM!

Jim519's photo
Fri 11/07/08 04:48 PM

Gone in 60 seconds sad sad

True to that man....I know exsactly what you mean too.

drinker drinker drinker

Jim519's photo
Fri 11/07/08 04:47 PM
Gone in 60 seconds sad sad

Jim519's photo
Fri 11/07/08 04:37 PM

So elementary laugh

Jim519's photo
Fri 11/07/08 04:36 PM
I am!

I flush public toilets with my foot...

Hell, I have issues with using coffee lids from convienence stores when getting coffee!

What traits of OCD do you have?

Jim519's photo
Fri 11/07/08 04:33 PM

I watched the news conference and it was excellent . When I watch G.W. Bush and John Mccain , all I see is fear mongering and a crazy agenda . With Obama a real change will occur .
: different styles , different politics and different attitudes ....etc .

Lets hope drinker

Jim519's photo
Fri 11/07/08 04:32 PM

Here in N.Y...... worse things could happen if you grind up on someones man in front of them.

I have seen that. I dated a woman from Buffalo. Totally different breed of woman.....

Jim519's photo
Fri 11/07/08 04:31 PM

So elementary laugh

Jim519's photo
Fri 11/07/08 04:25 PM

I wouldnt call that crazy

I would call that immature and stupid

You Would !

You know me so well :smile: drinker laugh

Jim519's photo
Fri 11/07/08 04:24 PM
I wouldnt call that crazy

I would call that immature and stupid