Community > Posts By > Jim519

Jim519's photo
Tue 10/21/08 01:11 PM

Really? You stood by her decision with honor and respect? Then woudnt you be making a point of STATING that very fact on forum instead of continuously whining about a past pregnancy that she CHOSE not to carry to term? All I am and several others have done here is called you on your selfish and immature behavior. You want us to feel sympathy. Maybe some will, but I certainly wont. Stop attempting to explain and re-explain your argument. I understand exactly what went down and the position you are taking now and I disagree which is my prerogative.

It is a WOMAN'S BODY and HER DECISION. What is so terribly difficult for you to understand here as it relates to human dignity and autonomy? You as a male surely have come to expect this right in your day to day life. I see no difference except that women are very often subjugated throughout the world both historically and in our modern society. As a male, it would never even cross your mind to expect any less than the right to control your own body irregardless of the selfish needs and desires of others.

You are a sperm donor. Thats it. When two consenting adults engage in sexual intercourse and a pregnancy occurs, regardless of circumstance or what took place exactly, the woman is now left with that burden. She can either decide to have that child or not. It is obviously not an easy task to carry and deliver a baby. It has PERMANENT physiological repercussions on a woman's body.

If you dont want to face the potential risk of involving yourself with child support then dont have sex!

How incredibly insensitive and ignorant of you.
You think because were male that we have no emotional investment in this at all? Your lack of consideration is astounding.

When your in a relationship, and I'm not talking some one you just picked up at a bar, a real relationship both party's have the right to a say in a matter like that.
Its an unfortunate situation for some women when they have an unwanted pregnancy but I'm afraid that at that point if they don't want the baby they need to look at adoption or giving up custody of the child to the other party in the relationship. After all it takes two to make a baby and the woman is just as responsible for the pregnancy as the man is.
getting an abortion to me in that situation is simply taking the childish way out.

You want to talk about human dignity and autonomy, what about that baby sure maybe at the point of an abortion it doesn't possess any such things, but what are you going to tell the next child you do keep? "You're lucky you didn't come first johnny, you'da wound up in the incinerator! you see daddy wanted to keep your sibling but mommy just wasn't ready for responsibility! Who knows why, maybe she wanted to save her vagina for a few more years, ah well run along son.". Course at that point that relationship would probably already have ended. Oh well.

Oh and I suppose an abortion is far better for a woman's health, you know all that mental anguish and stuff is way better than bigger hips and some extra weight.

Wow...I have said some pretty shallow things...

But this is the WORST I have ever seen!

Seriously...grow up

Jim519's photo
Mon 10/20/08 06:00 PM

I don't find either statement to be necessarily true. flowerforyou

THank you, I agree....drinker

Jim519's photo
Mon 10/20/08 05:57 PM
If a man asks a woman out on a date and he pays for the complete date, and they hook up....That makes him a player?

If a woman asks a man out and she pays for the complete date, and they hook up....That makes him a whore?

Jim519's photo
Sun 10/19/08 06:42 PM
Politics and all politicians suck...Period

Jim519's photo
Sun 10/19/08 06:38 PM

Does this make any sense?????

As stated in my post and Goofball's - NO, this does NOT make any sense in my male opinion.

Again, I am pro-choice in many situations surrounding this touchy issue.

However, when it comes down to two people, who chose to lay down with one another for the sake of love or even lust to share their bodies, then the decision should be shared - EQUALLY.

This is harsh, I know (hypothetically, of course) - but, so sorry to inconvenience your precious "uterus" for 9 months, but you sure didn't seem to mind when my "penis" was in you, sharing MY sperm, to make OUR baby. Therefore, I think I have every right to say what becomes (or not) of OUR child.

Dude, you are way out of line with that comment. SImply said, it's not your body to make that decision. It takes two yes, but she cant make you get the vasectomy if you dont want to....That makes no sense of you to try and speak for a womans body...Seriously...

Jim519's photo
Sun 10/19/08 06:27 PM

and canadian people are even more cool shades

did you do any wine tasting?

No, it was just my daughter and I this time. So not much alcohol. But going back in a few weeks to visit a friend drinker

Jim519's photo
Sun 10/19/08 06:27 PM

hello from Buffalodrinker

Greetings...Love your town...I have a few friends I frequently visit there. Took my daugher for the first time...SHe loved it as much as I did...drinker

Jim519's photo
Sun 10/19/08 06:23 PM
Lake Erie in the back ground

<----------------

Dont want to be home....I love that Niagara Region

And Canada is way cool drinker

Jim519's photo
Thu 10/16/08 05:24 PM

WHY DO MARRIED MEN CHEAT ON THIER WIFES????????my sister old man does it... I just want to know why they do it

I pose the same..

Why do married Women cheat on their husbands??

Jim519's photo
Wed 10/15/08 07:38 PM

McCain was much better this evening

How was he better, as compared to the other 2 debates?

Yeah, no specific topic. He seemed much more educated and assertive this time

Jim519's photo
Wed 10/15/08 07:36 PM
McCain was much better this evening

Jim519's photo
Wed 10/15/08 05:32 PM
Edited by Jim519 on Wed 10/15/08 05:34 PM
...he worked a full time job as a IT Director..(those of you who know that job know it can be very stressful!

I dont know one person that doesnt have a stressful job...everyones job is stressful

whether you are a floor sweeper or a CEO

DOnt take away from anyone...If she is home with two kids (that he accepted mind you) she is working. She is working probably harder than the IT Director quite honestly..

Sounds like he wasnt supportive enough, why couldnt she help with the online business? If the man is so educated in creating different endeavors, why couldnt he create one for her to do and possibly bring in small income? Adjusting, accepting, and respecting what you take on...

My advice is always look into the future possibilities before diving in to the situation :smile:

It's not stress, is called weakness...He needs to man up

Jim519's photo
Tue 10/14/08 05:05 PM

I sure have been sitting over in this corner for a long time to have someone tell me where to be!!!!

Take the 6:00 to Orange County, CA. I'll meet you there :wink:

:wink: flowerforyou :wink: flowerforyou

Jim519's photo
Tue 10/14/08 04:50 PM

laugh just be blunt and hit them over the head

laugh laugh drinker

NO problems in being blunt drinker

How you been?

Seen all my construction going on?

Jim519's photo
Tue 10/14/08 04:48 PM

well, maybe if you say " thanks for the message but................

Not online..In person

Jim519's photo
Tue 10/14/08 04:47 PM

yep

Thats what I thought also...

Some just dont get it

Lets drink drinker

Jim519's photo
Tue 10/14/08 04:46 PM
Isnt that the most honest and easiest way to put it?

Jim519's photo
Tue 10/14/08 04:37 PM

Smarter men.

like lex said.... go for the nerds!

and it doesn't get much better as you get older! It isn't until men hit around 40 that most of them are tolerable!

So true with women as well...flowerforyou

Jim519's photo
Tue 10/14/08 04:30 PM
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

At that age head 2 dominates head 1 lol

Jim519's photo
Tue 10/14/08 04:13 PM

That depends on what information you are seeking

Some stuff I am an open book

Other stuff I am sealed tight and will go to the grave with drinker
Ok Jim

I would like some information on what you would do to me if I was naked on top of you right now....lol.

That my dear is not for the public eye :wink: