Community > Posts By > Jim519

Jim519's photo
Tue 11/18/08 07:16 PM
Why am I still up?

Who do I need to fire?

Who should I hire?

Most Importantly, What time can I leave to pick up my daughter tommorow!

Jim519's photo
Tue 11/18/08 07:10 PM

Yeah...It's not so bad once you figure out what takes bleach,and especially what doesn't... and the microwave settings...(had trouble with the thaw settings)ohwell

With ya there! I do miss having help with the laundry sometimes laugh laugh

Jim519's photo
Tue 11/18/08 07:06 PM
Has become a great thing....

Think I will stay single for a LONG time drinker drinker

Jim519's photo
Tue 11/18/08 06:26 PM
Think I may need to stay out of this thread drinker happy

Jim519's photo
Tue 11/18/08 06:19 PM
Start burying your grave now....

Jim519's photo
Tue 11/18/08 02:39 AM
I think it is hilarious when people say spanking is not hitting or beating.

Seriously...It is. Your are point blank striking that child, simply not cool.

Jim519's photo
Sun 11/16/08 09:05 AM

I don't think the site has anything to do with it.

Anyone can cruise around the net, find pictures of a hot chick or hot dude and capture the pics to use in a fake profile.

By the way....if you haven't noticed...this site doesn't take any money. Except from the advertisers.

I wasnt reffering to this site..I was talking about the pay sites you see popping up everywhere

Jim519's photo
Sun 11/16/08 08:58 AM
These sites sure will stoop to a low level to bait people in.

Makes me sick to think that these people who create these sites are okay with taking peoples money...While browsing around this morning, I noticed a very familiar face jump out at me. She was gorgeous and only lived two miles away from me!!!

Well, she is my best friends girlfriend of 7 years who did modeling for swimsuits and lingerie!!! How ironic! She didnt know she was on there and not very happy about it....

Maybe this new Korean one will have something for me! laugh

Jim519's photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:02 PM

My mom never liked spanking if she could help it. I have been spanked when nothing else worked. She tried grounding me, time outs, taking things away and my behavior didn't change. I didn't care about all that stuff. Finally one day I went too far and slapped her when she grounded me. Let me tell you, I nevre hit my mother again. She didn't abuse me EVER! My mom has sacrificed everything for her kids, including for the longest time having a man to share her life with. We always came first. I was spanked 3 maybe 4 times in my entire life and I turned out fine. I don't like hitting people, I am not a violent person. I agree that each child is different and should be raised differently.

BTW if you read the bible:

Proverbs 22:15 CHildren naturally do silly things, but a good spanking will teach them how to behave

Proverbs 23:12 Don't hesitate to discipline a child. A good spanking won't kill him. As a matter of fact it may save his life.

Now I am not religious so this is just for the people that don't think the bible will condone spanking.

Just because the bible states it, doesnt mean it is right in everyones life or to be agreed upon...

Jim519's photo
Thu 11/13/08 04:30 PM

flowerforyou hey Jim good luckflowerforyou

Thank you Tina! I need all I can get happy

Jim519's photo
Thu 11/13/08 04:28 PM

Jim, it was a pleasure hearing your voice and talking to you. I wish it was under better circumstances. I am sure everything will work out.

Ohh and such a deep voice! :tongue:

I cant thank you enough for our conversation! It was a pleasure hearing you as well, and you reassured me how powerful a good Father can be. I am working on getting things together still, by next week I will be filing. I have my Angel this weekend and we have great plans....

BTW? You have a very pleasant voice as well flowerforyou

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/10/08 06:59 PM

....it's called muscle!

grumble brokenheart

What is?

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/10/08 06:49 PM
SHe hits you with a brick over your head and tells you that you are

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/10/08 06:48 PM
I am thinking you should call Kramer and invest in a "bro"

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/10/08 04:13 PM

Maybe not can't find her number.. I may have another way..

Any help is good help..I am going to the courthouse first thing in the morning and I want to be sure I write the best letter..You have my cell number, if you can get it to her and ask her to call me that would be great flowerforyou

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/10/08 04:12 PM

I can call her. What do you need?

She knows me and my situation very well...I am hoping to review this letter I have writtent to the courts before I submit it tommorow and get her advise on it...I can email you my phone number to have her call if possible. I am pretty sure she will be willing to help

Go ahead dude. I'll call her.

Just emailed you

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/10/08 04:07 PM

I can call her. What do you need?

She knows me and my situation very well...I am hoping to review this letter I have writtent to the courts before I submit it tommorow and get her advise on it...I can email you my phone number to have her call if possible. I am pretty sure she will be willing to help

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/10/08 04:03 PM

I emailed her also

Thank you Kim!
No problem...hope everything is okflowerforyou

It will be...I am fighting for my rights and so deserve it

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/10/08 03:54 PM

I emailed her also

Thank you Kim!

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/10/08 03:53 PM

shot her various emails letting her know

sorry don't have her number

I did on here, hope she gets on soon

I need some consultation and legal advice in regards to my daughter. I know she will be good in that area

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25