Community > Posts By > Jim519

Jim519's photo
Mon 05/03/10 03:40 PM
She broke it off, she either gives it back or pays it off if she wants it

Jim519's photo
Sun 05/02/10 06:21 AM
Announced Friday night....Everything I had was affected. Check your bottles!

http://www.mcneilproductrecall.com/page.jhtml?id=/include/new_recall.inc

Jim519's photo
Wed 04/28/10 05:48 PM

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The Department of Transportation's National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is seeking the maximum fine of $16.4 million against Toyota Motor Corp. for failing to notify the agency of a "sticky pedal" defect in its cars for at least four months.

Under federal regulations, automakers are required to inform the agency within five days of determining that a safety defect exists in one of its products.

NHTSA learned, through documents obtained from Toyota (TM), that the automaker knew of sticky gas pedal problems since at least September, 2009, the agency said in an press release.

http://money.cnn.com/2010/04/05/autos/toyota_nhtsa_fine/index.htm?hpt=T2

Yep, I saw that article too today, Best. SIXTEEN POINT FOUR MILLION! What did they win again? Do you remember what that was brother Jesus? laugh I seem to have forgotten with all the laughter going on. Well at least it wasn't $116 million or worse. So maybe there is a silver lining after all. One is that Toyota is "being" sued. No ruling has been made as far as damage settlement yet.

All about the money and not the qaulity. If you only knew what GM, FOrd, Chrysler, (All domestics) have hidden from the public you would truly be astounded

Jim519's photo
Wed 04/28/10 05:47 PM

There are some beautiful women in her guys! Get them a beer! First round is on me!

and a couple of shots of Patron please! drinker

Of course!! drinker drinker Only in body shot form though love

A think a shot of patron would only get lost in those fine curves of Melody.

However, given the opportunity to find it would be a treasure :)

Jim519's photo
Wed 04/28/10 05:38 PM

There are some beautiful women in her guys! Get them a beer! First round is on me!

and a couple of shots of Patron please! drinker

Of course!! drinker drinker Only in body shot form though love

Jim519's photo
Wed 04/28/10 05:23 PM

Jim519's photo
Wed 04/28/10 04:51 PM

I don't drink but I got titz!!! Can I come join the fun? I can dance on the bar & have a wet t-shirt contest!! I don't have to drink to have fun!!:wink:

Very nice! Of course you can come in!

Jim519's photo
Wed 04/28/10 04:43 PM
Women bring the goods and men drink the beer....A great place to visit!

Jim519's photo
Sun 04/25/10 07:27 AM
It should not be punishable by law. Think of children that may be involved. However, it should factor more in to divorce and child support matters. If you cheat, you dont get benefits from the party you cheated on

Jim519's photo
Mon 03/29/10 04:07 PM

I love how Toyota has prevailed through this. Top sales in March and idiots trying to say their car did it to just try and take advantage of a situation. Society has issues.....laugh Even better that Toyota came out with the 0% financing and others had to follow afterwards to still try and keep up....GM says.."May the best car win"....We already know who that is drinker

Gee you don't perhaps work for Toyota do ya?

Just making a wild guess here.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Dont be jealous laugh laugh drinker

Jim519's photo
Mon 03/29/10 04:06 PM

LOL...I drive the same 1966 Ford F-250 that my Grandfather bought brand new. It was given to to my Dad, and then he gave it to me.

We have all receipts from day one, and she's still going fairly strong considering the documented 591,000 miles on her!! Stock original shorblock, had a valve job done on her in 1972 and again in 1991. A new carb was installed in 1988 along with a new upgraded distributor.
The original transmission has been rebuilt twice and the rear axle has been rebuilt once.

Today, she smokes like a freight train and everybody looks at it, but Im proud to drive it...never been wrecked or rusted. Its a keeper for life!!
Pretty soon, I'll go thru and rebuild everything again to make it all new.

Never seen a Toyota last as long as this. They may go the same miles, but they wont last 45+ years.

591K is not even broken in yet for a Toyota. My parts truck has 785K on it and sill kicking hard. One of my customers turned over a million miles on a 1992 4x2 truck with a 22r in it. All original with no smoking at all. He is an east coast courier and loves the truck dearly. Consistent customers coming in with 300k and 400k on them all the time with their history only being light maintenance. This you will never see on a consistent basis from any domestic. I highly respect your truck and thats great, but you have had some major repairs obviously...Its a true classic though drinker

Jim519's photo
Sun 03/28/10 06:46 PM

I love how Toyota has prevailed through this. Top sales in March and idiots trying to say their car did it to just try and take advantage of a situation. Society has issues.....laugh Even better that Toyota came out with the 0% financing and others had to follow afterwards to still try and keep up....GM says.."May the best car win"....We already know who that is drinker

Gee you don't perhaps work for Toyota do ya?

Just making a wild guess here.

Yes, and I do very well with them :smile:

Jim519's photo
Sun 03/28/10 06:06 PM

Oh, brother, here we go again....noway

I know,....I love it!laugh drinker

Jim519's photo
Sun 03/28/10 05:49 PM
No, was having a blonde moment laugh

Jim519's photo
Sun 03/28/10 05:46 PM

Jim519's photo
Sun 03/28/10 05:44 PM
Edited by Jim519 on Sun 03/28/10 05:45 PM

Jim519's photo
Sun 03/28/10 05:40 PM
I love how Toyota has prevailed through this. Top sales in March and idiots trying to say their car did it to just try and take advantage of a situation. Society has issues.....laugh

Jim519's photo
Mon 03/22/10 04:33 PM

BUY THE BEST AND DON'T WRECK .. BUY A FORD , CHEVY , DODGE .GOD WANTS YOU TOO.

Best? laugh

Where is that in the bible?

Jim519's photo
Fri 03/19/10 02:34 AM

Psssssssssst,,now it seems Toyota has some TRICK BLACK BOXES,
with BIG PROBLEMS TO,,,,

THEY can ONLY BE READ BY ONE LAP-TOP...IN THE WHOLE US,,,ONLY ONE has the CODE to make it read out right,,,,,,,,ohwell

Isn't THAT like Here's some money I just made But I am the only one who you can pay with it,,,,,lollaugh laugh laugh laugh

All manufacturers actually have the same system. All are required to obtain a court order to download and release the information from them. The only one that does not require a court order is Government Motors

Jim519's photo
Wed 03/17/10 05:12 PM
toes

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25