Community > Posts By > Jim519

Jim519's photo
Wed 01/28/09 05:16 PM
Did I hear someone has popcorn?

Jim519's photo
Tue 01/20/09 03:19 PM

careful people are going to call you racist now. white people cant joke about or dislike obama

Thats ridiculous. THat race card will always be an issue since he is "half" black. THat shouldnt matter, a joke is a joke. I say..."Say what you want"

I think they are funny...periodlaugh

Jim519's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:43 AM
In my late 30's and want to meet women in their 20's drinker

Jim519's photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:39 AM
The Beatles flat out suck

Listen to some Sevendust :banana:

Jim519's photo
Mon 01/12/09 05:29 PM
*Just for this morning, I am going to step over
the laundry, and pick you up and take you to the park to play.

*Just for this morning, I will leave the dishes
in the sink, and let you teach me how to put that puzzle of yours together.

*Just for this afternoon, I will unplug the telephone and
keep the computer off, and sit with you in the
backyard and blow bubbles.

*Just for this afternoon, I will not yell once, not even a tiny grumble when you scream and whine for the ice cream truck and I will buy you one if he comes by..

*Just for this afternoon, I won't worry about what you are going to be when you grow up, or second guess every decision I have made where you are concerned.

*Just for this afternoon, I will let you help me bake cookies, and I won't stand over you trying to fix them.

*Just for this afternoon, I will take us to McDonald's and buy us both a Happy Meal so you can have both toys.

*Just for this evening, I will hold you in my arms and tell you a story about how you were born and how much I love you.

*Just for this evening, I will let you splash in the tub and
not get angry.

*Just for this evening, I will let you stay up late while we sit on the porch and count all the stars.

*Just for this evening, I will snuggle beside you for hours, and miss my favor ite TV shows.

*Just for this evening when I run my finger through your hair as you pray, I will simply be grateful that God
has given me the greatest gift ever given.

*I will think about the mothers And fathers who are searching for their missing children, the mothers and fathers who are visiting their children's graves instead of their bedrooms, and mothers and fathers who are in hospital rooms watching their children suffer senselessly, and screaming inside that they can't handle it anymore.

*And when I kiss you good night I will hold you a little tighter, a little longer... It is then, that I will thank God for you, and ask Him for nothing, except one more day.............

Jim519's photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:53 PM
Pass the KY

Jim519's photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:52 PM
Breathing laugh

Jim519's photo
Sun 12/21/08 04:20 AM
Not from what I saw yesterday shopping!

Jim519's photo
Wed 12/03/08 04:16 PM
Edited by Jim519 on Wed 12/03/08 04:17 PM

Combination lights would be the running lights and turn signals together. Did he say the sockets need replacing? THe lens should have nothing to do with it unless they are allowing water to leak in.

What was the original problem? Meaning, why did you take it in?

Well this is a project car he bought off someone like a month ago...it was in a front end crash meaning he rear ended someone, and the lights havent worked since.

The headlights work, its the lower ones that include the signal lights that dont, so it cant get safetied.

I think you need a second opinion..There may be a short to ground, assemblies are not going to fix it....

Jim519's photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:48 PM
Combination lights would be the running lights and turn signals together. Did he say the sockets need replacing? THe lens should have nothing to do with it unless they are allowing water to leak in.

What was the original problem? Meaning, why did you take it in?

Jim519's photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:25 PM
Actually, its the sick people that start them

Jim519's photo
Tue 12/02/08 05:34 PM

There are tons of guys who I know are interested in dating me whom I'm only very slightly interest towards. They all try to be uber nice and romantic. Getting me my favorite energies drinks out of the blue, roman candles (fireworks), buying me candy, giving me rides, or always wanting to go to shows with me even if they don't know the band.

I recently had a friend who lives in the far in the city on the south side who took the train back to the suburbs with me after a show just because he wanted to spend more time with me and make sure I got to the station safely. It was a really long ride back for him at 3am and he was dead tired too, but it was his idea so I didn't oppose. These guys do all the right **** and I could date any of them instantly.

My boyfriend is just so lame sometimes. He hasn't done anything romantic for me. I'm not asking for a lot either, just simple **** to show he cares. We just fool around a lot. Maybe I should stop being so affectionate physically?

In reading all of this, it looks like you are stating what men could or should be doing for you. What have you done for him lately?..As we all know it takes two

Jim519's photo
Mon 12/01/08 05:43 PM

you know ,,i have a hard time trying to figure out women ,,

they don't like to talk ,,i'm not really one to spark up a conversation ,,perhaps that is why i can't find a good one ??

i've been single most af 8 years now ,,and i wanna know what's up ???

They are looking for nice guys laugh

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/24/08 03:58 PM
Streaked and wedding reception

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/24/08 03:43 PM
Seriously!

Get a box of tissues and keep it to yourself

laugh

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/24/08 03:42 PM

I have much better rate of success outside Mingle 2

so I use this site for friends

and friends I have made a good few.:smile:

One or two enemies but they are well known to the others so i don't care about them

Life wouldnt be normal without enemies. Who else is going to be jealous of you? drinker

Jim519's photo
Mon 11/24/08 03:27 PM
You will have better luck going to the library and meet someone in person...

Do society right! Check out a book!

Jim519's photo
Fri 11/21/08 04:16 PM
Great site

Great people

Havent met anyone yet

Just not my time right now, it will come :wink: drinker

Jim519's photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:11 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Jim519's photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:07 PM

<------------- "Pugsy"

A 13 week old female Pug. Bought her over the weekend for my daughter. What a great dog!

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25