Community > Posts By > Jim519

Jim519's photo
Thu 10/30/08 05:59 PM
Each parent should be held accountable. Some may pay a little more, some less. Either way the child should have a healthy and happy life in both homes. I am willing to do my part to help with that. It was evident my ex was trying to manipulate the system to get more money. It was so blatently obvious it would make you sick to your stomach....It backfired on her and thankfully so...

THat is why I feel a spreadsheet monthly for expenses incurred, based on wages, and lifestyle for the child would benefit. It would benefit the parent who is possibly paying too much, as well as the parent who may not be getting enough. It can help in both scenarios

Jim519's photo
Tue 10/28/08 04:37 PM

:smile: Every girl Ive ever been with ,I have always thought "Do I want to be giving this chick money for the rest of my life?", and the answer was always "NO".:smile: So Ive always taken precautions from having any children.:smile:

Absolutley no regrets here from my relationship or child born drinker drinker

Jim519's photo
Tue 10/28/08 04:09 PM
Finally! The courts recognized that my ex was clearly just trying to get more money....

They required her to keep a monthly Excel spreadsheet with receipts to justify her request in support. We will review this with a court appointed mediator in one year.

IMO, this should be required by the one receiving the support monthly. Especially for the parent paying who is deeply involved....

Feels good to get that off my chest drinker

Jim519's photo
Sun 10/26/08 06:32 PM

You look like you just took one for the team

Jim speaking from experience there.....

laugh laugh Nope

Jim519's photo
Sun 10/26/08 07:31 AM
You look like you just took one for the team

Jim519's photo
Sat 10/25/08 05:20 AM
Wishing could have Canadian Beer in the States drinker

The imported is just not the same

Jim519's photo
Sat 10/25/08 05:17 AM
Nothing like a big fat T-Bone or Portherhouse hot off the grill drinker

Jim519's photo
Sat 10/25/08 05:15 AM
There is NOTHING in this world or life of mine that would EVER cause me to consider pulling the trigger...

That is totally a cowardly way out of things. Whether its doing it or even thinking of it...

Jim519's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:16 PM

ONly on for a sec...gotta get ready for a date :wink:
what cheating on me already lol

NEVER!!! I am just trying to get some...Hope you dont mind laugh laugh

Jim519's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:15 PM

Good afternoon ladies and gents flowerforyou drinker

JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM drool drool drool drool

hey there :wink: flowerforyou drinker
what going on with my hockey team lol we play maple leafs tonight lol

Not sure, I know the Sabres look good. I was there in Buffalo for a game last Friday night...good times!

Jim519's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:14 PM
ONly on for a sec...gotta get ready for a date :wink:

Jim519's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:13 PM

JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM drool drool drool drool

hey there :wink: flowerforyou drinker

Jim519's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:11 PM

Jim519's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:10 PM
Diggin the mugshot PATS...Total Gangsta drinker

Jim519's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:05 PM
Nope, I am powered by beer

Jim519's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:03 PM
I want to put sugar on those buns love

Jim519's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:02 PM
Probably not

Jim519's photo
Thu 10/23/08 03:15 AM
Here is a true life scenario....

(For the man)

Your in a relationship with someone you deeply love for 8 years.

SHe gets pregnant and its exciting for both of you. You go through the whole 9 month term, baby showers from the family, thousands of dollars spent on you for gifts, prepare and decorate the room, etc. The night she goes into labor and on the way to the hospital,...she tells you there is a chance it may not be yours now. She was with a different ethnic man and thats how you will know. Obviously your shocked and dont know what to do now. You stay in the delivery room still with hopes, baby comes out and its obvious it is not yours....

Obviously abortion is out of the question, but the Mother/Wife expects you to still Father this child......

This did happen to me, the context of it COULD NEVER be understood through typing.

In sense I did lose a child, the child I prepared for, for over 9 months. Then taken away from me in a matter of hours.

But guess what, I got over it and moved on in life. And then I was blessed with a child that adores me and I adore her, no one will ever be able to take that away now :smile:

Jim519's photo
Thu 10/23/08 02:58 AM
I like Peanut Butter :banana:

Jim519's photo
Tue 10/21/08 01:28 PM
Dear God...sick sick

Such a joke