Community > Posts By > No no no no

no photo
Mon 04/27/20 12:21 AM

Is death taboo to u?Out of bounds?Are you afraid to die?how do you justify nature for such a outcome?If you had the power of its course would you extend your lifetime with the course of age still current?Are you afraid to die and if you werent what fear anyhow would u fear your circumstance to dying?

I can not wait to die. So excited about it. This life is nonsense. Heaven, arms open with my deceased friends and husbands, hallelujah. Take me away from this bs.

I agree. I can't wait to go I want to rejoin with my sweet adorable wife.

no photo
Sun 04/26/20 11:47 PM

niki, if it's not fun you're doing it wrong. :wink:

Oh hell yea!rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 04/26/20 11:46 PM
She probably got some of them sex starved 20 something yr olds after her...er.....thang.oops

no photo
Sat 04/25/20 02:34 PM
drinker waving I feel great! No real worries here.

no photo
Sat 04/25/20 12:59 PM
I know that while managing and singing in my bands some yrs ago. Most of the other members' would try to out do everybody else in the band. Me I just laughed and went on doing what I was doing. But I am weird , I will not compete and I idolize no one or anything. I am me and know what I am capable of. Man has to know his limits..... And I do know mine. But Yes I have seen the competition from others'. Mainly my male Buds.

no photo
Fri 04/24/20 03:47 PM
He sent a message and it seems not to be sent. Or replied to a message and it was not sent. As I believe I understand. I could be wrong.

no photo
Thu 04/23/20 01:59 PM
That I saved them 400 on car insurance by switching .........

no photo
Thu 04/23/20 02:45 AM
In a way I agree. I seem to be the one interrogated tho. I find they are mostly talking to more than one, so they really don't answer the questions unless I ask mutable times.

no photo
Wed 04/22/20 11:29 PM
Hello and WELCOME to Mingle. Hope you have good luck and stay safe!

no photo
Tue 04/21/20 01:42 PM
I have seen scammers on pay sites too, so.... It is not just here. just report them as you can and avoid them. Stay safe!

no photo
Mon 04/20/20 08:42 PM
Weoll ads blocking my page just started last night. so .... something going on. probably internet overload.

no photo
Mon 04/20/20 05:37 PM
Edited by No no no no on Mon 04/20/20 05:40 PM
Mine edge browser will log me out of anything and anywhere cause that is how I have it set. I do not let history stay on edge browser. And your browser will log out tabs not used for xxx amount of time. To save PC power.

no photo
Sat 04/18/20 04:06 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl surprised

no photo
Fri 04/17/20 05:09 AM
Well I suffer quite a bit with depression, Have meds for it but I have found if I can just sit down and do a little karaoke singing, I can pretty much get back to a normal me. Cat videos help me too. Laughing seems to fix a lot.

no photo
Fri 04/17/20 04:18 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Me not single but still ugly and broke! Stay safe!rofl rofl rofl shades

no photo
Tue 04/14/20 07:06 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 04/12/20 12:29 AM
Edited by No no no no on Sun 04/12/20 12:34 AM
Being the best you can be attracts people to you. My views are not mainstream , but I still strive to be my best. It takes all kinds to make the world go around. What you seek is almost always not what you find. And more time than not what you find is better than what you were seeking. You being happy is not something someone else can do for you, You have to make yourself happy 1st. Yes it takes a long time to work on yourself to attract the ones that will be happy with you. Have great day .... STAY SAFE!

no photo
Sun 04/05/20 05:23 PM
rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 03/31/20 04:33 AM
:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 03/30/20 06:59 PM
Edited by No no no no on Mon 03/30/20 07:44 PM
Most are sold in boxes of ""X"" amount of sq foot. But looks like you could probably get by with just sanding the high parts after good and dry. then a little sealer. They are tung and groove. A pain to try and take out one or two as it usually damages the next one over. Making repair RUFF! Then you have to cut tung off one to get it back in there , then it may not stay down, Glue?? some are floating floors over a foam base, not glued. If not glued you could go take base board trim off and pull each one apart till you get to the ones that are damaged err, yea much easier just to try short repair and limit more damage. I would say just tap with rubber hammer see if will lay down , sand edges and seal. Tell land lord when moving and just try keep area dry from now on.