Community > Posts By > No no no no

no photo
Thu 05/28/20 09:23 PM

Welcome to Mingle...

Hi everyone, my name is Michael and I live in Jefferson City Missouri. I am 30 years old and I am visually impaired. Also, had a question, it literally seems like every person I talk to you on here wants to immediately switch to Google hangouts. Normal, or not?

Just say "NO!"...then say "Bye bye"...their motives are not in your best interest...

Participate in the forums...meet lots of folks who will communicate with you here on this site...

Use the free search engine - find locals and others who interest you...and messaging is free here...

enjoy

Nail on the head.

no photo
Thu 05/28/20 04:48 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl If he shuts them down where is he going to post????rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 05/28/20 04:38 PM
The kiddnapped victim........ rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 05/28/20 03:44 PM
Enjoy your life! It is the only one you have. Stay safe!

no photo
Thu 05/28/20 12:59 PM
rofl

no photo
Thu 05/28/20 12:58 PM
Maybe.

no photo
Thu 05/28/20 12:55 PM

Perhaps it would be wiser for parents to teach their children to live within their means but in today's society of "I want what I want and I want it all right now, I'll pay later" mentality you will be hard-pressed to find any parents with that much self-control. OMO

I agree, I at a younger age fell into the " have now, pay later TRAP!" Glad I got out of it. Took long time.

no photo
Thu 05/28/20 11:23 AM
Edited by No no no no on Thu 05/28/20 11:24 AM
Mmmm Well as I agree with parents needing to be involved in their child's education.
I often wonder when they have he time to do so, as both parents working full time to pay bills that seem to never stop. Seems now days it takes 3 incomes to manage a house hold. Rents, mortgages way out there. I never imagined a house payment of 2k or more a month. But me being poor well,, mmm,,, I can't even fathom being able to do a $600 a month payment. So as they should be involved I don't see where they have time.
Back in the day Dad worked Mom stayed home, Not really possible now days. ??

My own opinion only.

no photo
Thu 05/28/20 12:00 AM
Very nice profile. Welcome to Mingle2,,, Good luck stay safe!

no photo
Thu 04/30/20 09:22 AM
biggrin I am safe from any and all things,,,,, errrrr mmm well maybe not rofl

no photo
Wed 04/29/20 07:50 PM
In person None, Online about 80 but as soon as we get to the "Send me GAS money" part and I say no. They gone. Funny rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 04/29/20 02:58 AM

anyone wonder how they get back in after u block?

these f ers seem indestructible

They just change emails addys and poof! laugh frustrated rofl

no photo
Tue 04/28/20 02:39 PM
rofl rofl rofl Yea I just block and laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl I have played with some on my fake email googlehang outs They finally get tired and block me rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 04/28/20 01:29 PM
Edited by No no no no on Tue 04/28/20 01:30 PM

A bit over 32 pages.

:smile: laugh Great!

no photo
Tue 04/28/20 01:25 PM
:laughing: I have 34 on my blocked list. :laughing: Poor thangs can't make a $ off me.rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 04/28/20 10:38 AM
Mmmm Wonder how our parents ever got together with out online dating sites. Nothing beats a good old fashion face to face talk. Only thing internet has done is expand the pool of maybes. Now we are not limited to just one city.

no photo
Tue 04/28/20 12:52 AM
But I do wish they would at the least change up on the pictures.frustrated rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 04/28/20 12:47 AM

Aren't most of the women on here real? Fembots?? Have they finally invented Fembots!!??

Oh, at last I can get rid of that bloody blow up....Hm, TMI??

rofl rofl rofl rofl YEA!!!!!

no photo
Tue 04/28/20 12:42 AM
No it is not good, but this is a free site so..... But wait till they want you to send them gas money to come see you. Ha ha ha ha ha

no photo
Mon 04/27/20 08:46 AM
Lysol spray and breath deep. CURED! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Previous 1 3 4