Community > Posts By > No no no no

no photo
Mon 03/30/20 04:28 PM
Edited by No no no no on Mon 03/30/20 04:49 PM
Tom , the tray was to catch the condensation before it hit the floor, but no matter, yes try to dry and seal, if you can get the best sealer ( shows an attempt to make it right to land lord). Quart or less probably. But you are going to need a tray under there to catch the condensation or it will expand the problem. No probably no leaks cause if it did it would not keep food frozen, freezers as well as refrigerators condensate. Why they have trays under them. Need to empty ha ha just a wee bit more often. Check refer. Hope that helps. Little edit . Sealer will have vapors you don't want to breath in. Use caution. Stay safe!

no photo
Mon 03/23/20 12:56 PM
OH i didn't know that. Following for the info.

no photo
Sat 03/07/20 06:56 AM
Mmmm Women want; Comfort, Security, Honesty, Loyalty, Excitement. Do NOT bore them. In what ever form you as a Male can produce, and If you can not provide they will move on.rofl shades waving

no photo
Sat 02/29/20 05:50 PM
Well I for one found out the hard way only one person in the world can make you happy that would be "Yourself". Moving on, Well only you know if you are in love enough to stay. Be true to you always. Sex is just that sex. But I have found I like it better when I care for the other person. Having lost a wife, mmm my wife of 19 yrs, man puts a whole other spin on things. I do love but seems not as deep. I would move on , but it is up to you. Figure out what you need to be happy and go for it. Life could be shorter than you know. I found out the hard way. Just the facts is all I am stating. Stay safe & good luck!

no photo
Sat 02/29/20 03:54 PM
Ha ha ha ha CARROT CAKE! Yes yes yes!

no photo
Sat 02/29/20 03:53 PM
Yes, your profile is good. Yes nice pictures. I agree with more interests. Something unique maybe, instead of the same as everyone else. Always remember it is up to you to weed out the bad ones. Scammers will always try to find a way in. Stay safe. Good luck!

no photo
Wed 02/19/20 09:41 PM
Mmmmm Never had a bad date, blind or otherwise. The one that didn't work out for 2nd date. I seen it was iffy so I took a turn to the carnival/arcade place turned it to a friends outing sent her home in a Taxi after. went to the club and met my next GF. So all can be fun just gots to know how and when.

no photo
Mon 02/17/20 12:02 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 02/15/20 09:44 AM
My opinion only is. Live in is only good for compatible people sharing everything.
Love is not really hard to find as I do have some ladies I love, but just not compatible with them. And no I can't change me for you. No more than you can change you for me. I smoke you can't stand smoke, just an example. Stay safe Enjoy better days coming!

no photo
Wed 02/12/20 08:00 PM
Sex, Singing, (On my Karaoke set up), Eating pizza.

no photo
Wed 02/12/20 11:04 AM
You can message anyone you want, Age of 32 is now the scammers best posting age. As it does sound mature but young. When in reality they are in their 20s. So talk all you want! Good luck stay safe!

no photo
Wed 02/12/20 11:00 AM
Knowing what I know about love. Had it , enjoyed it, Still looking for it again. But for me I think it is now how compatible your every day life is with one another. Quote: "He had time for me," Ha ha ha ha well yes he did with no job living with parents. Obsession for someone is called stalking. Someone I can't live without is mental illness in the making. LOVE yourself,,,,, Love will find you. May take years. Good luck and as always Stay safe!

no photo
Tue 02/11/20 10:58 AM
Mmm well A married, attached, man is a Bast**D for looking for.... and most can't find, Ha ha ha ha, But married women that are looking ...... can find quickly... equal???? Ha ha ha ha ha

no photo
Thu 02/06/20 09:56 AM
Them are scammers, They jump on try to get your email or phone number then jump off so they don't get caught.

no photo
Tue 02/04/20 11:28 PM

Rather than just bin them how can I donate or recycle all the young girls in their 20's that view my profile every day?

It is a lot of plastic going to waste.

AHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!Now that was funny

no photo
Tue 02/04/20 11:27 PM

I think if you date while you are trying to figure out your marriage
you are asking for trouble.

You might get someone willing to try you on for size but then
three people stand to get hurt.

As I agree with you on that. I just want be clear my way will not work for all. But it has worked for me. Married 4 times D ed 3 widower from one. so Yes I agree with you too many in the mix will spoil your ...........

no photo
Tue 02/04/20 11:23 PM
I let some one else worry about that. Had to edit last post slaphead rofl

no photo
Tue 02/04/20 11:18 PM
Edited by No no no no on Tue 02/04/20 11:22 PM
rofl I see that is an over whelming problem on here. rofl Hey I look then bin them.rofl Oh I forgot the 70 yrs old one that look so exceptionally well just as they did when they were 20 something. rofl

no photo
Tue 02/04/20 11:02 PM
Mmmmm well I will sound like an azz here but I will say what is my thing. I look around and make sure my kids are taken care of, ask what the problem is. No good answer, Guess you could try to save. LOL Me I look up pat myself on the back and hollar NEXT! and move on......... If you don't like me for me, NEXT! Not gonna waste time trying to fix something that probably will never get fixed....... See ya!

no photo
Thu 01/23/20 03:44 AM
waving Hello welcome. Wishing good luck here. What subject you want to talk about?