Community > Posts By > SanneHan

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 01:22 PM

did they bleed before they died?

No

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 12:58 PM

Shouldn't you define what cheating is for you and your partner, first of all?

*Sighs* One of my biggest problems in a relationship...

Yes, because I know a lot of guys who think sexting is not cheating.

Actually, *I* have little to no problem with sex... I DO have a problem with other things, like cuddling, or holding hands, if that goes beyond certain limits... XD

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 11:05 AM

Was an icicle involved?

No

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 10:53 AM

did the storm have anything to do with their deaths?

Yes

Are you sure they died? Because I think they might be playing. I dont find any cause behind their death. They weren't murdered, they loved each other but still both died at same spot, thats strange. The window is open blowing the curtains... Hmmm they cant die of suffocation. C'mon Mightymoe use your brain. I cant think of any logic behind it.

Did anybody say they loved each other? Naturalcurlys question was answered with "No", together with some others...

Plus you post a presumption last, that is about to be misleading (the actual answer might be misleading, too). NEVER presume ANYthing in this game... Check everything, like "Is the sky upwards?"

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 10:23 AM

were they murdered?

No

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 09:59 AM

Bleh, are there any injury marks on their bodies?

No

You provided TOOOOO much information, right?

No

The puddle of water probably came from a glass(pure) of water. Juliet was thirsty so Romeo brought her a glass of water but she accidentally dropped it and BANG. The glass shattered, a piece of glass sliced through Romeo's throat. Juliet died from heart attack? And as for the window(which isnt broken) is just to divert the readers mind.

No bigsmile on ALL of your points, including the diversion!

Actually, try to find out more about the details, before you try to solve...

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 04:37 AM
in europe we call it football,and i make this profile 3 days ago,so,nobody ask you to rate this profile,if you are a lesbian whu did you watch my profile?????????

I know WE call it football - I'm German, as you might have found if you had read on. But actually, this forum/site is mostly inhabited by Americans, so you should try to make yourself understood by them!? A little customer orientation MIGHT just be helpful...

If, furthermore, you might want to look up at the category you posted in, it says "Rate my profile" - I WONDER how anybody can think you wanted a rating of your profile!? And that's exactly the only reason why I looked at it, anyway... You just made sure that it will stay that way!

i have a trainings everu day,and dont have much time to go out,i make this profile because i wanna meet a girl!

OUCH... wonder how much time you will find for the girl, once you found her??

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 04:12 AM
Shouldn't you define what cheating is for you and your partner, first of all?

*Sighs* One of my biggest problems in a relationship...

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 04:07 AM

my profile is not finished,and i don't speak 10 languages,if you want to know something,ask me shades

Hmmm if you yourself consider it "not finished", why do you ask for a rating?

A profile should make you interesting enough to make people want to talk to you, ask you - that takes a little information. So far, your information level, as far as your profile gives away, is next to nil. "I'm here - ask me about more!" as a profile won't work, buddy!

I doubt that Switzerland actually has a professional football league - I bet you're talking about soccer (for our american friends)? And, forgive me my prejudice, I don't think that even in Switzerland a professional soccer player would come to a place like this to look for a "Woman for relationship" - kind of sounds to me like all those future aircraft engineers studying at nigerian universities that don't even have a faculty that is anywhere near engineering...

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 12:37 AM
Edited by SanneHan on Tue 03/20/12 12:38 AM
Hmmm it varies... I think giving care to what you write, and how you write, shows how much respect you give to the reader, plus it tells something about your ability to communicate... I'm not talking about the odd typo, or a grammar mistake, but what I want to see is someone giving care to what he/she says, and try to give back the same... I'm not a native English speaker, so maybe it is even harder for me to mix with someone who shows a basic inability to use this language correctly (and I make a WHOLE lot of mistakes myself, I'm sure - but I try, and I hope that shows).

That problem lessens a lot when you are engaged in a quick, laid back conversation, like in a bar... I use "No, I ain't" when asked if I'm thirsty at a bar; if I'm engaged in a more formal conversation, I just know that I have to take the time to say "No, thank you, I am not!". Knowing this difference is... well, kind of style, and the question for ME is more often than not "What kind of style do I want to (or wanna) mix with?" So showing your abilities actually widens the possibility for contacts...

I'm sorry, I don't really want to mix with people who are unable to write a decent profile text, for example... If I read like this: "I am caring person who taking caring my children and getting along who like to bowling and movies and out to eats. I want to have fun with the person i meet. We can be friend and maybe more", from a person that claims to be a native English speaker, I want to get a pen to mark the mistakes, not become friends with that person... Hey, this text has had TIME to write, it is meant to appeal to persons - if THIS is what comes out when someone had time and rest to actually write an advertising for himself, I don't even want to know what he will say when he's in a hurry...

Sorry... the snotty German again, I presume... But sometimes I can't help, and sometimes I don't even want to...

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 12:15 AM
Edited by SanneHan on Tue 03/20/12 12:16 AM
Okay, folks, here's a test of how good you are in freeing your mind from proven gutters... I read somewhere that about 2% of all people get the answer to this without having been told - and it is incredibly easy, as soon as you get the trick.

I challenge you to take a sheet of paper and draw a grid of dots on it, 3 high by 3 wide... kind of like this:

O....O....O
O....O....O
O....O....O

Now, I want you to connect ALL 9 dots with only four lines, without raising the pen... that's all the rules there are.

Can anybody make it, who never has been told? (To be honest, *I* couldn't...)

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 12:08 AM
"Curiously," Dr. Graham said, "if the orientation was just right, when our own disc-shaped galaxy collides with the disc-shaped Andromeda galaxy about three billion years from now we may find ourselves the inhabitants of a square-looking galaxy."

Acshully, I'm pretty sure I will find myself not only not an inhabitant of a square looking galaxy, but will have a hard time finding myself at all in three billion years from now... but I guess it helps to have a very wide imaginativeness when you're in a business like astrophysics...

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 12:02 AM
Incredible, full of fantasy... and totally wrong.

Sorry, Ash!

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/19/12 09:23 PM
Actually, the answe to all yet unanswered questions is the same.

No. laugh You'll have to go without Mr. Pattinson...

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/19/12 01:28 PM
See? We already reached Planck - How far can it be to Heisenberg and Schroedinger???

I feel at home here... 2.5 Germans with me :D

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/19/12 12:53 PM

XD If this continues, I bet we get to Schroedinger's cat sooner or later...

it's dead, i looked in the box...

Cat Killer, Cat Killer! Shame on you!

all in the name of science...

Creationism DOES have a certain appeal, when I hear the words "In the name of Science"... XD

lol... creationism is about as far from science as you can get...

And that's exactly why... Whenever I hear those words, I see people like Dr. Mengele before my eyes... or you with cats!

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/19/12 12:41 PM

is either of them dead from poison? (not the band, even tho they do suck that bad)

No

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/19/12 12:35 PM

is there a monkey involved?

No

Okay.....Was the water on the floor from melted ice?

No

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/19/12 12:23 PM

Is the room a lot warmer than when Romeo and Juliet walked in?

Can't answer that with yes or no, sorry - you'll see why later! But the temperature dropped decisively when the thunderstorm began...

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/19/12 12:21 PM
Well, but there may be more than one way heading to Cetown!? Cetown is pretty big...

But the answer is correct - but for the reasoning. What will make you see wether the guy lies or tells the truth is the fact wether he points out the road leading to the lodge - we know definitely that this one does NOT lead to Cetown, because it starts (or ends) at the lodge... so if he points to this road as well, we know he's telling the truth...

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 16 17